What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Shifts don’t happen for no reason especially by facist France.

I wonder if this was a pre-condition for soon to be announced “mini agreement” between US and Iran.

Ever notice the MEK is composed of 60-80 year olds? The group is a fast dying ideology. Within a 30 years there will be no one left to preach their absurd communist message.
I did notice that when watching the video, the age demographics are not favourable for them at all. They are not allowed to be married, I think. However, their members (/cultists) appear to have infiltrated deep within the Iranian security and intelligence apparatus.

I did notice that when watching the video, the age demographics are not favourable for them at all.

Literally every time I see them, it’s like a 1950’s high school reunion

GettyImages-1241481973-MEK.jpg

1687283422934.jpeg

They are not allowed to be married, I think. However, their members (/cultists) appear to have infiltrated deep within the Iranian security and intelligence apparatus.

That’s due to $$$$, they are supplied with a lot of foreign money. They pay people off. The guys in the middle and lower areas of Iran’s security/intelligence/military apparatus don’t get paid much.

Look at the Quds force colonel that was assassinated in Tehran by Mossad hired hitmen last year or year before (I forget). He was killed driving a pride. You think high level MI6/Tier 1 operators/Sr CIA operatives drive 30 year old knock offs?

If you offer someone $100K-500K dollars to give you some Intel, it’s very tempting for some people.

Shifts don’t happen for no reason especially by facist France.

I wonder if this was a pre-condition for soon to be announced “mini agreement” between US and Iran.

Ever notice the MEK is composed of 60-80 year olds? The group is a fast dying ideology. Within a 30 years there will be no one left to preach their absurd communist message.
No doubt something is happening.

اعتراضی کوچک امروز در تهران و اعتصاب برخی از کسبه که از نرخ ارز ناراحت هستند.

صادرات نفت ایران به 1.5 میلیون بشکه در روز رسید. پیش از اعمال مجدد تحریم های ترامپ، ایران 2.5 میلیون بشکه در روز صادرات داشت. اگر تمام تراکنش‌های زیر میز را در نظر بگیرید، در واقع بین 20 تا 30 درصد بیشتر است. اما به خاطر داشته باشید که ایران نیز مانند روسیه نفت خود را به دلیل تحریم ها با تخفیف می فروشد.

what do you mean by sending these post

Most of these MEK retro beauty queens were personally "inducted" by Massoud Rajavi. Maryam herself pushed these women into this obsolete sex cult.

Most of these MEK retro beauty queens were personally "inducted" by Massoud Rajavi. Maryam herself pushed these women into this obsolete sex cult.
Do you know what were their sexual methods or organization of the cult?

I read some books about MEK and the sex cult part, but never specifications of what they were doing, just that they were doing masochism stuff and women being sacred for being the main sex tool for the members in a sort of harem with high leaders.

Literally every time I see them, it’s like a 1950’s high school reunion

GettyImages-1241481973-MEK.jpg

View attachment 935291

That’s due to $$$$, they are supplied with a lot of foreign money. They pay people off. The guys in the middle and lower areas of Iran’s security/intelligence/military apparatus don’t get paid much.

Look at the Quds force colonel that was assassinated in Tehran by Mossad hired hitmen last year or year before (I forget). He was killed driving a pride. You think high level MI6/Tier 1 operators/Sr CIA operatives drive 30 year old knock offs?

If you offer someone $100K-500K dollars to give you some Intel, it’s very tempting for some people.
Strangest people and a national embarrassment

edit since the video has got deleted by youtube for "terrorism": https://streamable.com/2ik1vj

View attachment 935268

Jenin Brigade struck an idf armored truck made 7 wounded, 5 Palestinian deaths and 28 wounded according to JP

That is one powerful blast.You can see that its popped at least one of the cab doors right open,either through over pressure inside of the cab[!!],or just through the sheer amount of warping that the blast inflicted on the vehicles structure.
It says a lot that none of the occupants were [supposedly] killed outright,however I`d imagine that some of the injuries sustained would possibly be rather severe.

This map has been circulating online recently. It was allegedly published by citizens of Azerbaijan. It refers to "The Great Turan", the idea of uniting all Turkic people under one banner. Realistically the chances of this ever coming to fruiting are slim to none. This includes territory from Russia, China, Iran among others.

1687359545024.png

Back
Top Bottom