What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It’s already been gone over already not the same girls in the photos who were killed but were settlers and they wouldn’t have shed a tear of a Palestinian mother or daughter who were killed. Also the unit that represents no known active soldiers are women there are instructors who train men but to be a part of that unit you have to be a certain size and weight etc, but settlers are legitimate targets in my eyes people who have no problem burning villagers homes and shooting innocent people I can’t feel much remorse.

It wasn't even them those are literally two random IDF girls someone found on the internet, there was a TV report with one of the girl being surprised after she received calls about this stupid post

Those are the girls, their mother was also murdered:

One is 20 and one is 16, once again you fall for your retarded fake news, reminds me of the "Asa Flotz" spy you detected😂😂😂 which is "Dida Fart" in Hebrew

honestly that random picture that first shown in social media more than 4 year ago in an advertisement , then the girl must be part of Israel elite commando group at the age of 15-16, please do some thinking before posting false data
It's because those are just two random IDF army girls, you guys always spread fake news

It wasn't even them those are literally two random IDF girls someone found on the internet, there was a TV report with one of the girl being surprised after she received calls about this stupid post

One is 20 and one is 16, once again you fall for your retarded fake news, reminds me of the "Asa Flotz" spy you detected😂😂😂 which is "Dida Fart" in Hebrew

It's because those are just two random IDF army girls, you guys always spread fake news
💩 @Benny Kharashum 💩

Aren't you banned from Iranian Thread??

@waz

Doesn't change the fact they are legitimate targets, same persons

Spreading fake news and misinformation, coming from someone that made an essay about how Israel destroyed some Iranian Bavar systems in Syria that doesn't even exist and the F-35 that stood 2 hours above Tehran doing acrobatics, and that Israel is the country that invented nukes, its medias saying every week that Iran is at two weeks of nuking the earth

2023-05-09 18-00-37 (online-video-cutter.com) (2).gif

Lmaoooo I thought that was beny I wasn’t sure it had the same aura mainly the retard remark. Neby”Beny”
This is the same guy with his Israeli homemade military nuclear program from scratch and for some reason it notificated me of his answer from 2 weeks ago

Doesn't change the fact they are legitimate targets, same persons

Spreading fake news and misinformation, coming from someone that made an essay about how Israel destroyed some Iranian Bavar systems in Syria that doesn't even exist and the F-35 that stood 2 hours above Tehran doing acrobatics, and that Israel is the country that invented nukes, its medias saying every week that Iran is at two weeks of nuking the earth

View attachment 928581
Yeah but still legitimate target or not you should still have the information correctly and not post bogus pictures, I don’t glorify attacks on civilians but settlers would have no problem killing all Palestinians in a heart beat so I give them a pass a to be just “civilians” 99 percent of them are animals.
Also beny is a teenager I’ve proven that he’s obviously not a soldier and has no idea regarding anything so who cares he’s silly to reply to him is silly.

Last edited:
Yeah but still legitimate target or not you should still have the information correctly and not post bogus pictures, I don’t glorify attacks on civilians but settlers would have no problem killing all Palestinians in a heart beat so I give them a pass a to be just “civilians” 99 percent of them are animals.
I didn't even followed the whole story beside that they were settlers, another user shared a tweet with these photos when it happened

@Hack-Hook What would this blonde family mother look-alike would do in this colonial zone with her "15-16" year old daughters?

even if the photos are not contractual, this is way far from the Israeli narrative at the time claiming they were civilians in a settler zone or whatever explanation of who are they

I didn't even followed the whole story beside that they were settlers, another user shared a tweet with these photos when it happened

@Hack-Hook What would this blonde family mother look-alike would do in this colonial zone with her "15-16" year old daughters?

even if the photos are not contractual, this is way far from the Israeli narrative at the time claiming they were civilians in a settler zone or whatever explanation of who are they
It’s over honestly who cares like I said “settlers” in my eyes are the lowest of humankind, I don’t agree on attacking civilians or children I really don’t but I’ve seen first hand how disgusting they are come to south Florida you will see how they behave the so called ultra orthodox etc difference is here they watch they’re mouth because they know they will get their sissy butts beat they don’t have a column of idf soldiers to back them up.

انتخابات همزمان ریاست جمهوری و پارلمانی ترکیه در داخل این کشور نیز در روز ۱۴ ماه مِی ۲۰۲۳(۲۴ اردیبهشت ماه ۱۴۰۲) برگزار می‌شود

بنا به اعلام این رسانه، بیش از یک میلیون و ۸۰۰ هزار نفر از سه میلیون و ۴۱۶ هزار و ۹۸ نفر تبعه ترکیه ساکن در ۷۳ کشور خارجی که برای رای دادن در این دو انتخابات ثبت نام کرده بودند، با حضور در شعب تعیین شده رای دادند.

بر اساس گزارش خبرگزاری آناتولی، آلمان با ۱.۵ میلیون شهروند ترکیه‌ای ساکن در این کشور بیشترین تعداد رای‌دهندگان و برزیل با ۵۸۱ رأی‌دهنده، کمترین تعداد شهروندان ترک واجد شرایط رای دادن را داشت.

Those who can vote are voting ! :rolleyes:

Almost 3,000 posts in less than 24 h

I think It's a new record in PDF.

Almost 3,000 posts in less than 24 h

I think It's a new record in PDF.

I don’t follow Pakistan politics that closely, but how possible is civil war in this country over this matter?

Is the military largely sided with the establishment?

I don’t follow Pakistan politics that closely, but how possible is civil war in this country over this matter?

Is the military largely sided with the establishment?
I don't follow Pakistan internal politics that much too.

Right before Ukraine war, two leaders met with Mr Putin in Russia one of them was Mr Khan and the other one was Mr Raisy.

2022-02-25T063610Z_1227856735_RC2BQS9AH47J_RTRMADP_3_RUSSIA-PUTIN-PAKISTAN.jpg

626266image1.jpeg

I don't know about details of these two separate meetings but one thing is clear that EU doesn't like it.

the fact is more than 450% vs 100% increase

That's hollow wordplay based on a misleading mathematical phenomenon. It's like a 21 year old man telling his 40 year old parent that their age difference has "decreased" on grounds that in terms of percentage, it used to be of 1900% when he was one year of age whilst now it amounts to less than 100%. In reality, their age difference is and will always remain stable at 19 years.

So what you're clinging to in despair is called sophistry, intellectual dishonesty and deliberate semantic manipulation. In this case they can be summarized as trolling, the kind of which only an extremely low IQ person may fall for.

Here's the fact: a government like the Islamic Republic, which improves literacy by 47 percentage points in 44 years, does so at a more rapid pace than one like the Pahlavi regime which merely improved it by 35 points over 58 long years. I know this is very hard to digest for those who try to whitewash an ousted vassal regime of the Americans and the zionists, and who're bent on denying the internationally recognized success of the Islamic Republic (and that includes closet-monarchist reformists), but no amount of trolling will change historic reality.

It also follows that Hack-Hook prefers Iran's literacy rate to rise by only 35 percentage points rather than by 47. Which says a lot about Hack-Hook's agenda - behold everyone. Maybe because the party this user is encouraging you to vote for, is promoted by people who openly claim that "Jewish culture is superior" to Iranian civilization. We're dealing with inverted racists and neo-colonialized compradors. Don't be complicit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom