What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

دوستان حواستون به کسایی که باهاشون دوست میشید باشه
اونا به وقتش تمام تریدهای ایرانی رو ترول میکنن

UK providing Ukraine with DU tank shells. A significant escalation in this war.

Tehran deserted..everyone gone vacation..:what::what:

tehran_1.jpg
tehran_3.jpg
tehran_4.jpg
tehran_5.jpg
tehran_6.jpg

Not just your thought but a fact, they are reporting 24/24 there about it, pointing Iran as responsible, they even got far to say "This is not like Syria this is an holocaust"

The tryharding is very sad

This is Dr Robert Bartholomew - I have just read the postings to this thread. There is a lot of confusion and misinformation circulating about that has been happening in Iran. Iranian Health and Education Ministries now believe that the vast majority of cases were triggered by anxiety with a backdrop of rumors after a major incident in Qom on November 30th that was traced to a stink bomb. This then got reported in the media as a possible gas attack and rumors spread that the girls were targeted for participating in recent protests. How can a stink bomb cause mass sickness? The nocebo effect. Can I suggest you read my recent article on this situation -

On the weight of evidence, this is an outbreak of mass psychogenic illness exacerbated by foreign media biases against Iran - these journalists claim to be neutral in their reporting, but deep down they want the poisoning story to be true so as to demonize the Iranian Government.

Escalating situation in Eastern Syria. Syrian forces carried out a drone attack against an illegal occupation post of the US military in Hasakah, Syria on Thursday, killing one America and injuring six others.

In response, the illegal occupying forces carried out airstrikes, reportedly killing up to 8 Syrian fighters. The US claimed the Syrian forces were supported by Iran and used Iranian drones.

Today the Syrian forces launched additional rocket fire against other illegal US military outposts in East Syria, near occupied and looted oil fields in the Deir Ezzor region, although the occupying forces claimed there were no casualties. There are also reports of strong artillery exchange between illegal occupation US military forces and Syrian defence forces.

Escalating situation in Eastern Syria. Syrian forces carried out a drone attack against an illegal occupation post of the US military in Hasakah, Syria on Thursday, killing one America and injuring six others.

In response, the illegal occupying forces carried out airstrikes, reportedly killing up to 8 Syrian fighters. The US claimed the Syrian forces were supported by Iran and used Iranian drones.

Today the Syrian forces launched additional rocket fire against other illegal US military outposts in East Syria, near occupied and looted oil fields in the Deir Ezzor region, although the occupying forces claimed there were no casualties. There are also reports of strong artillery exchange between illegal occupation US military forces and Syrian defence forces.
I wonder why its always that Blackwater mercenary that dies first in Iraq and Syria

Would be interesting to know how much the USA relies on mercenaries in the region/globally

I wonder why its always that Blackwater mercenary that dies first in Iraq and Syria

Would be interesting to know how much the USA relies on mercenaries in the region/globally

A paid soldier will never outperform the one who is defending his homeland from an aggressor.

🔴 URGENT: Pro-Iranian forces attacked US military in Syria
Units loyal to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps are reported to have struck a number of oil fields, as well as US army bases near Syria's borders with Iraq and Jordan.

According to the Al-Jazeera television channel, there are casualties among personnel at US military installations.

They should not let the terrorist army to feel safe there

This is Dr Robert Bartholomew - I have just read the postings to this thread. There is a lot of confusion and misinformation circulating about that has been happening in Iran. Iranian Health and Education Ministries now believe that the vast majority of cases were triggered by anxiety with a backdrop of rumors after a major incident in Qom on November 30th that was traced to a stink bomb. This then got reported in the media as a possible gas attack and rumors spread that the girls were targeted for participating in recent protests. How can a stink bomb cause mass sickness? The nocebo effect. Can I suggest you read my recent article on this situation -

Thank you for dropping by and relating your personal experience with censorship in the mainstream media. A most valuable testimony.

This one-sided, questionable reporting you pointed to represents the norm in fact when it comes to Iranian affairs. It is enhanced by every type of instrument present in the toolbox of governments antagonistic to the Islamic Republic and supportive of its exiled opposition - from investing the media landscape thanks to virtually unlimited resources and simply drowning out dissident voices, to social and peer pressure, all the way to blunt censorship when the above fail.

So much so that it's safe to say no other country nor its population have been exposed to a "regime change"-promoting by means of propaganda and indeed psychological operations campaigns (devised by security experts) as massive and intense as those targeting Iran and her people for more than four decades. The effects of which are palpable as far out as in a forum like this, where Iranian users tend on average to be more critical of Iran's geopolitical adversaries, yet narratives concocted by the latter at times will find their way and get rehashed here too.

People like yours truly have grown amply used to it. And I would hope fairly experienced as to how to counteract the issue.

On the weight of evidence, this is an outbreak of mass psychogenic illness exacerbated by foreign media biases against Iran - these journalists claim to be neutral in their reporting, but deep down they want the poisoning story to be true so as to demonize the Iranian Government.

Notwithstanding the fact that from a rational standpoint, had this phenomenon been caused by poisoning as foreign media claim then the most plausible suspects would be Iran's adversaries rather than Iranian intelligence services, seeing how the former would stand to gain far more than the latter from such a provocative action involving school girls, a category the rest of society is highly sensitive to. But this just goes to illustrate anew the extent to which propaganda can manipulate collective perceptions and anaesthetize individual critical thinking. Knowing that in the propaganda department, it is quite clear who the most impactful authorities are (and they're not the government of Iran).

At any rate, the efforts put into bringing across your formidable and much needed analysis are greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Last edited:
I have been suprised by this new;

This is not the first time I read about "sanction waiver" and always try to seek a conexion between those waivers and the Iranian Government.

I have a hypothesis that this new waiver it is a covered agreement between Tehran and Washington. They let some cash flow to Iran, and Iran doesn´t sell their most advanced weapons to Russia (specially Fath 360, Arash 2 UAV and probably thousands of Krasnopol guided artillery shells that Iran build at home).

Would like to know some oppinions...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom