What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

the numbers simply won't add up

Analysis of the effects and shortcomings of Russia’s air war (original included). Tweep is Iranian and original source seems Russian:

I think the only western aircraft that can somehow cover the requirement in the tweet is Grippen

I predicted that Iran would get its hands on western weapons in Ukraine, not sure the veracity of the reports but good to see Iran get a look at them.
the numbers simply won't add up
The amount of cargo flights going to Russia definitely wouldn't add up to 160 drones. Zelensky claimed 2400 which would be around €60k per drone.

I predicted that Iran would get its hands on western weapons in Ukraine, not sure the veracity of the reports but good to see Iran get a look at them.

The amount of cargo flights going to Russia definitely wouldn't add up to 160 drones. Zelensky claimed 2400 which would be around €60k per drone.
the cargo planes ship soft drink for Russia 8-)

I was fine, Fort Lauderdale worst part was the wind for a little but we never lost power, but I always keep my hurricane supply list in the beginning of may, 4 bags of charcoal, 6 electric lamps, always have 4 cases of water, I don’t have generator my wife thinks I would burn the house down, also tuna and slice bread and lots random chips and junk food,
Here we go again...

Attachments

• 090048_earliest_reasonable_toa_no_wsp_34.png
    090048_earliest_reasonable_toa_no_wsp_34.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 9
Didn't Iran already had stingers from the Iran-Iraq war and from Afghanistan?

They're old though. NATO has sent their latest non-export versions directly from stockpiles and even frontline units.
good then

reverse it and sell some to Iran allies or Hezbollah, at this point Israel could not even step a foot inside Lebanon against top attack atgm but doing air strikes

But i wonder if Iran will keep the reversed product for themselves or just study it to know its flaws and how it works and stick on the Misagh based on China QW, or maybe they'll keep the reversed stingers and just export Misaghs

Top attack ATGM would be a gem for Iran, i think they could take the FGM-77 they have and make a base from there with the Javelin technology

Back
Top Bottom