What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

IS that the reason or are u letting it slide because you are afraid that u urself might slide?

I take no pride in shattering the bubbles of a wannabe but either way lay of the internet for awhile being to emotional is not good. This might cause your diabetes to start acting

I take no pride in shattering the bubbles of a wannabe but either way lay of the internet for awhile being to emotional is not good. This might cause your diabetes to start acting
Diabetes can be treated .
images (6) (31).jpeg

Don't ignore it , if you have it .
It can be very dangerous.

lol poor old Iranians their threads get ruined with professional balls lifter and wannabes suffering from identity crisis fighting it out
oh boy its hilarious

I wonder what happened to @Stryker1982
long time no see buddy?
where you at...

How Iran has become World's no1 natural gas reserves country:
This recent article (Nov 15) is something all Iranians should read...the Magazine is an anti Iran and wants to show Iran in a negative manner but If you read the the final section it will demonstrate to all that even an anti-Iran publication can not hide the God given merci of nature to Iran.. Chalous gas field will give Iran after its 20 year development something around $ 5 trillion dollars .... I have included highlighted sections.

• A deal finalized last week to develop Iran’s multi-trillion dollar new gas discovery, the Chalous field, will see Russian companies hold the major share in it, followed by Chinese companies, and only then Iranian ones, sources close to the deal exclusively told OilPrice.com.
  • As it now stands, though, revealed exclusively to OilPrice.com, following further studies by Russia, the Chalous discovery is now seen as essentially a twin-field site, nine kilometers apart, with ‘Greater’ Chalous having 5.9 trillion cubic meters (Tcm) of gas in place, and ‘Lesser’ Chalous having 1.2 Tcm of gas, giving a combined figure of 7.1 Tcm of gas. Therefore, the new Chalous figures would give Iran a total natural gas reserves figure of 40.9 Tcm
  • The Chalous find makes Iran the biggest gas reserves holder in the world.
  • Russia has calculated that, using an annual mean average figure of US$800 per 1,000 cubic meters of gas (it has been much higher than this, of course, in recent weeks), the value of exports from Chalous at a comfortable rate of recovery from the site is at least US$450 billion over the 20-year duration of the deal, which coincides with the next 20-year Iran-Russia deal. After the 20-year deal is up, the agreement currently is that the IRGC corporate vehicle Khatam al-Anbiya will take over ownership of Chalous for the next 50 years. Given the likely length of gas recovery at Chalous – and the fact that Russia intends to take less than 10 percent of it out over the course of its 20-year deal - sources close to the deal estimate the total value of the Chalous gas site at US$5.4 trillion.
Did a quick calculation of what will be Iran's income from Chalouse gas field in the initial 20 years:

Iran's annual income: $ 5.6 billion dollars for 20 years and roughly $25 billion dollars each year after....and all that without Iran spending a dime....thank you God for your bounty..lol

Hope not it is me
Harsh punishment for Sexual criminals
Voting rights for Overseas Pakistanis through internet
EVM for elections so end of paper ballots - hopefully can stop the rigging

A landmark bill was passed which you can agree or disagree with but you had no opinion on that topic - while you live in Pakistan
but are here talking about Saudi wars with Iran all the way in Gulf which'll probably never impact us unless we decide to send the troops somewhere- which we probably wont
So I don't know
I just find this weird
lol Xerxes22 changed his DP, this nibba is crazy haha

Harsh punishment for Sexual criminals
Voting rights for Overseas Pakistanis through internet
EVM for elections so end of paper ballots - hopefully can stop the rigging

A landmark bill was passed which you can agree or disagree with but you had no opinion on that topic - while you live in Pakistan
but are here talking about Saudi wars with Iran all the way in Gulf which'll probably never impact us unless we decide to send the troops somewhere- which we probably wont

Interesting take.. But the reason I absolutely avoid such subjects is due to the fact that I know everything is pre-done deal I know how this country runs than perhaps majority but anyways alas I get what you are saying. I am tired of the to much gossipy news in PAk

Is that the reason why you dont shatter ur own wannabe bubbles cuz u take no pride in it? You know what? How about getting off the internet yourself and trying to contribute to ur countries' welfare and turn it from a POOR country to a prosperous one? And btw too much chest thumping might end up bruising ur chest.

Back
Top Bottom