What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol poor old Iranians their threads get ruined with professional balls lifter and wannabes suffering from identity crisis fighting it out
oh boy its hilarious

I wonder what happened to @Stryker1982
long time no see buddy?
where you at...
Speaking of identities, What the hell do u do all day on Iranian Pages? Speaking of identities , I see YANKEE written all over your face. Oh, wait you are from Yankee-land. No surprise there.
View attachment 794160
The Bangladeshi dude and Iran
Thats you right there lifting Yankee and Al saud balls.
Get lost Bengali.... Off you goo
OFF I go? You are the one who's supposed to go. Go to the PAkistani chill thread. You come here and spread YANKEE Zion propaganda in here all day.

One beautiful village in Iran's Qeshm Island in the Persian Gulf..I hope it will stay like this for a long time..LAFT village. Inhabited by Southern Iranian Arabs.

1637180025521.png

1637180246790.png

1637180088689.png

1637180110110.png

1637180145140.png

1637180167742.png

1637180206391.png

No I don't play video games, not for several years anyways and even if I did they would have no bearing on my outlook regarding geopolitics.

Some analysts have stated that the US would require 1 million troops to secure Iran rather than 500,000 but that's all hypothetical anyways. However this entire topic is largely hypothetical.

I acknowledge that Iran's terrain is a major deterrent against invasion but regardless my point still stands, no nuclear armed state has ever been invaded.

If the US were to invade a nuclear armed Iran, then nukes could potentially be used on US bases or primarily Israel.

Even if Iran dropped a nuke in the Israeli desert or unpopulated area as a warning, there's a good chance that the war would end immediately with negotiations. Again just the potential of a nuclear exchange is a major deterrent.

In regards to ICBMs, a modified Khorramshahr could already reach London. Iran potentially has the know how and technology to build an ICBM. For all we know Iran might already have them in secret.

There are those who believe that Iran both finances and contributes research to North Korea's nuclear/missile programs. The relationship is highly secretive but its likely that Iran has all the blueprints at the very least if not some vital components set aside.

In conclusion, if nuclear weapons did not provide any benefit or security then nations would not be sacrificing years/decades and billions/trillions of dollars, not to mention tolerating crippling sanctions just to acquire them.

First you didn’t have a valid rebuttal against my topography comment nor about the fact that securing Iran would require 500K soldiers. Probably because it doesn’t fit your narrative that nukes are needed. Saddam had the largest standing army in Arab world and lived next door and couldn’t pass Kermanshah.

But sure let’s indulge your nuclear weapons fantasy. Tel what risk is there for US ? Iran has zero missiles that can reach US mainland. So who are they going to nuke? Saudi Arabia? A carrier group? Israel? Iran can’t hit US mainland.

You play too many video games. Both Pakistan and India have had skirmishes. China and India have had skirmishes. You can’t just magically go from “hey let’s fire at each other’s military bases to let me fire a nuke”. Even when Soviets thought US was launching nukes at them they stood down instead of ordering retaliatory strikes. People like to say risk of nuclear war between powers is there, it really isn’t as likely as widely believed. All nuclear powers are very shy from even thinking about using them.

Nonetheless, You (Iran) don’t fire nukes against a country that has 3000+ of them and can literally end your country as a civilization for next 100 years.

Iran getting into nuclear exchange is a losing cause considering Iran has no true second strike capability (nuclear tipped submarines) thus US could nuke every Iran city 100 times over along with every military installation before Iran could even fire one makeshift ICBM back towards US.

So let’s not talk about hypotheticals. Nukes wouldn’t help Iran prosper today economically or physically. Smarter men in Iran than you have decided it wasn’t worth the chase.

As for your energy comment it’s also not in the realm of reason. The world is moving towards clean energy (fusion, wind, solar, natural gas, etc) so no one is invading Iran for petrochemicals and oil. Now if you would have said WATER you would have a valid point. Except Iran is destroying its water tables faster than most countries in the Middle East so if any country in the next 100 years will be invading other countries for a resource it will be Iran for drinking water, not the US that is largely energy independent and has one of the largest land masses in the world.

Lastly, outside of China, Russia or US. No other country in the world has the resources (money, energy, etc) and military (500K+ active soldiers along with necessary war machine) to even ATTEMPT a land invasion of Iran. You are talking about a war that would cost an opposing country potentially more than $5T US Dollars in costs without factoring in global recession from high oil prices . That would bankrupt most nations even if they won.

So no one is invading Iran in next 100 years barring a complete implosion of Iran from within (Balkanization).

US vassals are not allowed to acquire nukes. Hey btw what happened to Hodeidah ? The Houthis expelled the Saudis from Hodeidah along with the southern outskirts. Now they're going after Mocha. Tell me, how does a country with 1000x the military budget lose territory to a rag tag militia ?🤣

They already know the Saudis have it. The CIA have known this publically since the 90s this is not a secret everyone and his dog knows this already.

Also thinking anyone can bully the Qibla is delulu a unified world can't achieve that.. This is not where Israel keeps bounding you where no sovereign red-lines exist. Ethablish your own red-lines first than start to speak being bounded by a tiny country constantly and leaders eliminated inside your soil.

The only where you fight nowadays is on twitter, PDF and other platforms and you basically just mourners and got some machoistic tendencies..

If it makes you sleep better at night you can tell yourself that these nukes are US controlled and hack while we are at it why don't we also say Pakistan's nukes are US controlled why only stop at their potential future nukes?
The Saudis don't have nukes, atleast that's what the CIA says.

Btw even the Pakistani nuclear program, US officials have stated that they're keeping track of every warhead 24hrs a day and that if anything happens, let's say radical militants take over, they will immediately send in special forces to take possession.

Nukes are not like candy you can buy from a convenience store. No nation has ever given them to another nation in history. Even the closest of allies.

I don't know about Iranian nukes , but saudi has them .
I read somewhere that saudi funded pakistani nuke project ?
If yes than , saudi has the bomb.
Regardless of what Americans tell Saudis to do.

Last edited:
How old are you kid ? 12 ? Your insults are beyond juvenille.

Yeah the US can't step foot in Pakistan, sure just like when they took out Osama and conducted countless drone strikes there.🤣

On the other hand Iran has the largest collection of captured US drones on earth

Do you recall when the Iranian navy captured several US sailors and they cried on television ? Or what about recently when Iran took its oil tanker back while the US Navy watched in shock ? Or when the British captured one Iranian tanker and Iran retaliated by capturing 2 of theirs.

Don't compare Iran to your country where half the population is still illiterate. Iran was never colonized by Europeans. The Indian subcontinent on the other hand, British outnumbered 100 to 1 ruled your ancestors for hundreds of years.

Iran is an independent, sovereign country dont forget that. Meanwhile you're still fighting over the borders the British drew when they made you (partition)

You know I find it funny, Pakistan has nuclear weapons but no reactors to produce nuclear energy for its energy hungry population. It makes me wonder about Pakistan's true nuclear capabilities.

Btw are you going to answer my question ? How on earth does a nation with 1000x+ the military budget repeatedly lose territory to a rag tag militia ? I'm still waiting for your reply kid

Weren't you the one who said you would qoute me if you won the whole war.. Don't count your eggs before they hatch..

Tracking Pakistan's nukes my Azz... They can never set foot there they were ousted from Afghanistan they are gone. Yes the Saudi Nukes are a simple reality whos gonna do anything about it. Ask yourself this question that is exactly nobody.

You claim to be fighting someone but you are suking their dick believing they are more than they are?

How old are you kid ? 12 ? Your insults are beyond juvenille.

Yeah the US can't step foot in Pakistan, sure just like when they took out Osama and conducted countless drone strikes there.🤣

On the other hand Iran has the largest collection of captured US drones on earth

Do you recall when the Iranian navy captured several US sailors and they cried on television ? Or what about recently when Iran took its oil tanker back while the US Navy watched in shock ? Or when the British captured one Iranian tanker and Iran retaliated by capturing 2 of theirs.

Don't compare Iran to your country where half the population is still illiterate. Iran was never colonized by Europeans. The Indian subcontinent on the other hand, British outnumbered 100 to 1 ruled your ancestors for hundreds of years.

Iran is an independent, sovereign country dont forget that. Meanwhile you're still fighting over the borders the British drew when they made you (partition)

You know I find it funny, Pakistan has nuclear weapons but no reactors to produce nuclear energy for its energy hungry population. It makes me wonder about Pakistan's true nuclear capabilities.

Btw are you going to answer my question ? How on earth does a nation with 1000x+ the military budget repeatedly lose territory to a rag tag militia ? I'm still waiting for your reply kid

Don't let me burst your bubbles. Are you claiming an assination attempt as equal to fighting a country and claiming Iran is an independant.

You got bounded by Israel on daily just Yesterday night Israel fired two missiles to take out Iranians in Damascus country side? You haven't said anything about it.

You have no red-lines you just talk and fight on twitter nowadays or PDF you are all of sudden a free independant country... Pakistan has a fuking red-line don't assume everyone is like you..

Getting bounded by a tiny country.. Don't count any eggs before they hatch let the Civil war go on we will see who will have the last laugh let us leave it at that..

Israeli missiles target building near Damascus, says Syria
Syria’s state-run media said Israel launched missiles towards an empty house early on Wednesday, no casualties reported.
17 Nov 2021

You have registered 100k strikes on you without a reply to the point it embarrased Hamas to step forward and say you have to reply in order for them to respect you in a good manner they delivered the message. Even the Iraqi Militias have complained to the Iranian for a reply on Israeli territories.

Pakistan is a sovereign nation with red-lines it doesn't let big or small nations cross it's red-lines and especially it doesn't let a tiny country bound it for years without replying

Last edited:
Weren't you the one who said you would qoute me if you won the whole war stragetic exit happens all the time.. Don't count your eggs before they hatch..

Tracking Pakistan's nukes my Azz... They can never set foot there they were ousted from Afghanistan they are gone. Yes the Saudi Nukes are a simple reality whos gonna do anything about it. Ask yourself this question that is exactly nobody. We can deploy to anywhere we want. Obama's security advisor even said it live on TV when someone that high ranking as Gary Samore says it you better believe it.

You claim to be fighting someone but you are suking their dick believing they are more than they are?
We have a HARDCORE SAUDI FANBOY HERE. You shud rename urself to "Saudi Mechanised Donkey Battalion25"
Don't let me burst your bubbles. Are you claiming an assination attempt as equal to fighting a country and claiming Iran is an independant.

You got bounded by Israel on daily just Yesterday night Israel fired two missiles to take out Iranians in Damascus country side? You haven't said anything about it.

You have no red-lines you just talk and fight on twitter nowadays or PDF you are all of sudden a free independant country... Pakistan has a fuking red-line don't assume everyone is like you..

Getting bounded by a tiny country.. Don't count any eggs before they hatch let the Civil war go on we will see who will have the last laugh let us leave it at that..

Syria’s state-run media said Israel launched missiles towards an empty house early on Wednesday, no casualties reported.
17 Nov 2021

You have registered 100k strikes on you without a reply to the point it embarrased Hamas to step forward and say you have to reply in order for them to respect you in a good manner they delivered the message. Even the Iraqi Militias have complained to the Iranian for a reply on Israeli territories.

Pakistan is a sovereign nation with red-lines it doesn't let big or small nations cross it's red-lines and especially it doesn't let a tiny country bound it for years without replying
"Pakistan has a red fucking line" - your line is getting bombed to hell by US drones. And being pushed around by Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
We have a HARDCORE SAUDI FANBOY HERE. You shud rename urself to "Saudi Mechanised Donkey Battalion25"

Whos the more wannabe here. We allow it back than on our terms and have disallowed but we don't get bounded by a tiny nations for years.. But than you come here pretend your in some sort of a war but if you mean by being a machoists than I guess yes.. You ain't fooling anyone. You have no backbone. Hamas has deterence but you don't

"bound by tiny nation"? drop your arrogance and mind ur countries' business.If u hate Iran so much get off the Iranian page.

I don't dislike Iran on the contrary to be honest. I exchanged normal ideas with some gentleman here without it getting inflammatory but than some trolls have switch it into some sort of mud casting which is unnecessary and also don't qoute me just carry on with your thread if you feel pestered and if I exchange normal with you than do likewise no need to go name calling inflammatory but just normal exchanges or insulting nationalities it is counterproductive... Two people can have different opinions it doesn't have to result in inflammatory exchanges some folks don't know how to exchange and than act victim after that

Charanjit singh Channi new cm of Punjab , he is probably a crypto christan.
Matlab ki upar se sikh andar se isai.
Christianity growing in Punjab , again mostly Sikhs are converting.

I don't really follow closely what is happening there for years now which is why I couldn't recognize the name

I don't dislike Iran on the contrary to be honest. I exchanged normal ideas with some gentleman here without it getting inflammatory but than some trolls have switch it into some sort of mud casting which is unnecessary and also don't qoute me just carry on with your thread if you feel pestered and if I exchange normal with you than do likewise no need to go name calling inflammatory but just normal exchanges or insulting nationalities it is counterproductive... Two people can have different opinions it doesn't have to result in inflammatory exchanges some folks don't know how to exchange and than act victim after that
yeah but u seem to be constantly at it. Do u see any Iranians going over to ur countries' pages and say bull shite every second of everyday? We dont do that. But sum of u have nothing else to do in ur life but come to in here and Bash Iran needlessly and without a pause. We can beat u back and do the same thing that ur doing. But we dont. We dont come to your pages and say B.S. So please try to be fair. I find it curious why Iran haters like urself take such Interest in Iranian Issues that he spends more time here than on ur own topics.

Its like that jealous ex gf who still visits ur instagram and lives her life in hate in your prosperity.

yeah but u seem to be constantly at it. Do u see any Iranians going over to ur countries' pages and say bull shite every second of everyday? We dont do that. But sum of u have nothing else to do in ur life but come to in here and Bash Iran needlessly and without a pause. We can beat u back and do the same thing that ur doing. But we dont. We dont come to your pages and say B.S. So please try to be fair. I find it curious why Iran haters like urself take such Interest in Iranian Issues that he spends more time here than on ur own topics.

Its like that jealous ex gf who still visits ur instagram and lives her life in hate in your prosperity.

You can back read it if you want. I honestly didn't breach the cordial exchanges but either way do carry on with the threds flow It lost track of time somewhere in there but nonetheless bygones are bygones.. Let the chill thread vibe resume

Last edited:
Okay guys, im about to be BANNED for fighting Back. I have deleted all the retaliatory posts becuz In my heart I have wanted nothing but the prosperity of Pakistan and never intiated any PAK hatred except for retaliation. Take care everyone.

17 Nov 2021

Have you heard of "humble brag"? I feel like you humble troll - Your tone is gentle, but your words and arguments are ignorant generalized, and straight up uninformed, you just hide your ignorance behind gimmick lines and responses, and nit pick events and spin them to fit your lame narrative. You're a troll on this thread, thats my stance. cheers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom