What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I know they are not as influential as the Punjabis who control all of India despite being 30m but the Parsis have done well for themselves also becoming amongst the elite of the country. Yes they still follow Zoroastrianism because they are sassanids remnants who managed to flee into India during Omar Ibn Khattab's time and era.. Funny enough they fled from it into India but it just followed them there few centuries later
Punjabis, bhai kis khwab me ho ?
No they don't , no disrespect to them but they are boastful and quite thick headed .
Previously in military they did , now they are nowhere as numerous as people from southern india , Deccan and people from up or bihar as up alone has 24 crore population , punjab just 3 crore, be it army or government research institutions , jobs etc
Business is dominated by Gujarati's , punjab agri culture output is way less than it was few decades back , low water table .Overtaken by MP , UP and bihar
Kanneda bhagne ka plan hai unsabka .
You overestimate punjabis man , had you said this to me in 80s I would have agreed , not now though.
Except bollywood , punjabi have no where any domination.
R
I know they are not as influential as the Punjabis who control all of India despite being 30m but the Parsis have done well for themselves also becoming amongst the elite of the country. Yes they still follow Zoroastrianism because they are sassanids remnants who managed to flee into India during Omar Ibn Khattab's time and era.. Funny enough they fled from it into India but it just followed them there few centuries later
Regarding parsi influence , are brother .
See what they control first , they control huge businesses , government dances on what parsi say , then gujarati like ambani adani , these guys own almost half of india , rest is owned by government which in turn is filled with people from everywhere except punjab proper .
Everything in india has a capitalist behind them .
Punjab sadly flies by evening , iam not mocking them but that's the truth there.

Last edited:
There are no nukes and most probably never will be.

Okay. As long as it makes you feel good you should believe in it. I will leave you to that

Punjabis, bhai kis khwab me ho ?
No they don't , no disrespect to them but they are boastful and quite thick headed .
Previously in military they did , now they are nowhere as numerous as people from southern india , Deccan and people from up or bihar as up alone has 24 crore population , punjab just 3 crore, be it army or government research institutions , jobs etc
Business is dominated by Gujarati's , punjab agri culture output is way less than it was few decades back , low water table .Overtaken by MP , UP and bihar
Kanneda bhagne ka plan hai unsabka .
You overestimate punjabis man , had you said this to me in 80s I would have agreed , not now though.
Except bollywood , punjabi have no where any domination.

Not decades tho. I would have agreed with you if you said since BJP came to power the Punjabi hold on India started to fade slightly but not gone. Just watch they will get rid of Modi.

I am not being biased or anything just look at India how things have turned out once BJP came to power nothing is calculated and it seems like the uneducated section of India came to power but with them they are smooth and keep it professional and diplomatic all the time but honestly the arrival of BJP has been better for us in the long term but I am confident they will oust BJP soon because things are now running counter to them for once

Friend, that was probably a T-72 participating in the wargame I mentioned above. Not meant to enter the war on Erevan's behalf.

About the Armenian PM hatching secret plots with Baku and the zionists, I'm not sure if that's really true. But the fact that some commentators in Iran have been suggesting so should help one understand the Iranian position(s) on the topic.
We were observing the conflict back in 2020 it was clear to us that Armenia pm is not doing needful to defend his country.
O
Okay. As long as it makes you feel good you should believe in it. I will leave you to that

Not decades tho. I would have agreed with you if you said since BJP came to power the Punjabi hold on India started to fade slightly but not gone. Just watch they will get rid of Modi.

I am not being biased or anything just look at India how things have turned out once BJP came to power nothing is calculated and it seems like the uneducated section of India came to power but with them they are smooth and keep it professional and diplomatic all the time but honestly the arrival of BJP has been better for us in the long term but I am confident they will oust BJP soon because things are now running counter to them for once
It's not government, aate rahenge jaate rahenge .
What I said about punjab is quite bad because these things have remain constant , slow decline of punjab .Bjp or no bjp .
Bjp is a political party , half leaders in bjp are congress people , lol.
These things about Punjab have continued , tats the issue .
Electorally Punjab will not vote for bjp , kya farq padta hai isse .They have very less seats anyway for parliamemt.
I have seen both congis and bjp , bjp is more unpredictable to be honest .
Things go fast , sometimes too fast.

Development work has been tremendous , congres plan karti thi .
Bjp did those things .
Ye to credit hai bjp ko , they execute things fast .
@Comrade bhartiya All tho if BJP somehow soldify themselves further into India winning the next 2 elections they could decimate all Punjab influences from India the next 2 decades leading to free Punjabi Bollywood, zero Punajabis in the army and in the deep state ethablishment
Deep state is there , see our policies .
Punjab already lost much influence , plain and simple.
I don't consider bollywood influence as any influence , yea we listen to punjabi songs etc .
Army recruitment drives have less people visible in punjab, it's not they don't want to join , but going to Kannada is more important
Government provides free electricity to farmers , agricultural subsidy
Unhe kheti karni hai to wahi karein
Usme bhi ye log up bihar se log bulwalete hai , isme koi dikkat nai but agri output is going down even after extensive agriculture , up bihar inse 20 saal pehla aage chale gaye.
Water table is shit , just shit , no crop diversification by them , Punjab apni situation ka thoda zimmewar khud hai sirji , there is no conspiracy by mudi and company to do harm to punjab , ye bhi sarkar hai chali javegi

Last edited:
Recently they have started to get investments , phele punjab sarkar so rahe the .
When southern states caught the industrialisation train , Punjab and whole north india slept .
Now rest of North india woke up , punjab is still sleeping
@Comrade bhartiya All tho if BJP somehow soldify themselves further into India winning the next 2 elections they could decimate all Punjab influences from India in the next 2 decades leading to free Punjabi Bollywood, zero Punajabis in the army and in the deep state ethablishment.

But the Punjabis of India are crafty and much smarter than the BJP gangs they will usurp them at will in my opinion in the next election and the farm protests was the first line drawn this means BJP will exit from the political arena for the next 2-3 decades after they lose the next election. They didn't ethablish themselves in the ethablishment and deep state for nearly a century to be replaced that easily
Agri laws have support over much of india , it's a non issue in rest of India .
Government is in no hurry to remove protetsors from Delhi , 1 year has passed .
Bjp never used to win in Punjab anyways , congres won from there .

Recently they have started to get investments , phele punjab sarkar so rahe the .
When southern states caught the industrialisation train , Punjab and whole north india slept .
Now rest of North india woke up , punjab is still sleeping

I was not referring to the Punjab region but rather the Punjabis of India they have been running the country behind the scenes since it was created and their influence is everywhere today all tho it started to take a serious hit when BJP came to power and started to slowly fade with the presence of BJP.

I do know that the South is developing quite nicely but I was referring just to influence over the country

I was not referring to the Punjab region but rather the Punjabis of India they have been running the country behind the scenes since it was created and their influence is everywhere today all tho it started to take a serious hit when BJP came to power and started to slowly fade with the presence of BJP.

I do know that the South is developing quite nicely but I was referring just to influence over the country
I see , running india means three things .
1 ) you are in bureaucracy , at Secretariats of delhi
2) you have immense financial influence
3) you are from politically viable state .
Now panjabi people are yes flourishing but Punjab region is not .
I have seen how bureaucracy is dominated by south Indians and beharis .
Punjabi baniye utne bade nai hai ki gujrati baniyon ka muqabla karenge.
Punjab me kewal 13 loksabha seats hain .
Up me 76 hai , bihar me 48 hai , maharashtra me 75 .
Ek time tha , i don't deny it ek time tha just two decades back , the punjabis people dominated , the decline of region started long back .
Ek waqt tha , wo waqt ab chala gaya when crescat de fluvis ka maan punjabi rakhte the.
Anyway , it was nice talking to you
to mods , my apologies if off topic

Last edited:
greetings comrade ,
As an Indian , iam confused as to why iran supports a Christian Armenia instead of islam Azerbaijan .
Don't take this question , as if iam trolling , i know about historical and cultural affinity between Armenia and iran .
I wanted to know an Iranians perspective in this regard
There is no Islam in Azer-Bhai-Jan thats why. Its pro zionist.

This is some good feeling story to tell oneself but not in line with ground reality. We can deploy to any country ain't nobody will contest it or say anything about nor can do anything about it.

If there was any need for it and it shall happen openly and unapologetically. People were saying the same thing nobody will allow Pakistan to have Nukes yada yada before it got. We could deploy to Turkey, KSA or anyone in that matter of allies if they deemed it necessary overnight.

There route for going nuclear will be much easier they will first get Nuke warheads and test it declaring themselves officially than start to build their own in silence and quite atmosphere.

It could even happen today but Iran provides an excuse it is important they reach break-out point but unfortunately they won't do it until 2031 because currently they are rumored to re-enter the nuclear deal which means this pushes everything back 10 years. We will motive Iran to reach break-out point post 2031 in order for us to reconstruct the region from regional powers to potential world powers that launching pad is gonna be Tehren. Iran is doing god's work here if you ask me. Good job to Iran I would have preferred them reaching break-out point in the next 2 years instead of waiting another 12-13 years around 2032-2033
you cant deploy anything cuz Pakistan dont have the money to do anything. You guys cant even provide food and education for your people let alone do military posturing. So please spare me the laughter. All these things require not just arms and men but FUNDS. and you are a poor country and regional small time countries like Bangladesh is even surpassing. Dont make me laugh please.

They surely didn't get bashed by a country they are accused of commiting genocide on but I will bite. But it was you who lost Syria to none state actors and ran to Russia handing over the country and selling everything out as consequence of your defeat there 200k Iranians bested by non military civil miliatia.

Was it not Solemani who was in Moscow crying to Putin help me we are defeated etc etc. Now being bounded by a tiny Israel you don't intimidate anyone.

You were always defeated by small forces while fielding large you are a shitty fighters I mean the persian cats.. How many times in history did the biggest military upsets happen in Iran if it had happen once you could have called it a fluke but not when it has happened 100s of times.

The Saudis themselves have upset you couple of times overruning Iran. A tiny minority Abrahamic descendants have upset you entirely and conquered you

It is not like they don't know you in the region... they know you better than they do themselves stop acting like an alien stranger
slap.gif
Yada yada yada yada blah blah blah ala bala gula. WHAT A BUNCH OF GIBBERISH NONSENSE.

Man, what the hell are u even talking about. Do u really think you are at all enlightened with this pathetic narrative that you are promoting.Speaking of NONSENSE? How did Iran lose Syria to non state actors? Syria is in Assad's hand and Iran only fought in syria through proxies. What kind of Liar are you ? And what happened? Iran now pushed its proxies all across Syria and towards the golan basically choking Israel from every angle and armed its militias with thousands of missiles.

So what kind of unintellectual nonsense are u talking about?

"Always defeated by small forces"???REALLY ? REALLLLLLY?LMAO. Wasnt it ur country that SURRENDERED to tiny BANGLADESH and now u are talking nonsense with a garbage intellect. You are gunna lecture us? If you look at the statistics from every war with India, you lost more land and more troops than the other side. You guys are serial loser wen it comes to war.

TALK ABOUT BEING DEFEATED BY TINY BANGLADESH. HAHAHA, TALK ABOUT SURRENDERING TO TINY BANGLADESHI FARMERS. ON TOP OF THAT BEING TREATED LIKE GARBAGE BY SAUDIA ARABIA.

What a joke LMAO.
Pak Surrender.jpg

Back
Top Bottom