What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Instead of such rubbish they should go after Israel.

Also, what is the fault of the poor reporter ? He just reported what Sayari had to say. If they have balls they should go and arrest Sayari.
Sayyari is a true soldier and a hero. Unlike the majority of these piles of fat that call themselves general in the IRGC but they're too fat to even move themselves.

It's such a sad state of affairs that the IRGC is continuing this. Sayyari didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Sayyari is a true soldier and a hero. Unlike the majority of these piles of fat that call themselves general in the IRGC but they're too fat to even move themselves.

It's such a sad state of affairs that the IRGC is continuing this. Sayyari didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Welcome back :D

Welcome back dadash. What is your take on the recent aberoo rizi ?

Welcome back :D

Welcome back dadash. What is your take on the recent aberoo rizi ?

Thank you, brothers.

Honestly, I didn't want to return to this Pakistani shit hole after moderators did such a terrible job of taking care of that thread, but I couldn't stop thinking about you comrades on here and I thought I was committed to fight alongside you guys against the anti-Iran people on PDF. xD

Dariush, I think what I was talking about weeks ago about how Iran needs nukes for deterrence against the US and her allies was finally proven to be true. You can't establish deterrence against a super power like the USA with only conventional weapons. As for the matter itself, I believe they were sabotage operations done by agents within the Iranian apparatus. I don't think they were cyber attacks.

پیشران بومی معضل ادامه دار صنایع دفاعی ترکیه
2850674.jpg

صنایع دفاعی ترکیه همچنان در بسیاری از پروژه های اصلی دفاعی خود با مشکل تامین سیستم پیشران بومی دست به گریبان است.

به گزارش سرویس دفاع و امنیت مشرق، صنایع دفاعی ترکیه با وجود پیشرفته های خوب در سالهای گذشته هنوز در یکی از بخش های بسیار مهم و استراتژیک یعنی سیستم پیشران دچار مشکل بوده و بسیاری از کارشناسان اعتقاد دارند که این مشکلات می تواند حتی به توقف کامل بسیاری از این طرح ها منجر شود. یکی از این طرح ها پروژه تانک آلتای است که ترکیه با الگو برداری از تانک K2 کره جنوبی ساخته است و چندین سال است که به دلیل عدم تامین موتور پروژه به تولید انبوه نرسیده است. بعد از کودتای سال 2016 میلادی طرف های شریک از آلمان و اتریش در این طرح همکاری خود را با طرف ترک قطع کردند و ترکیه هنوز نتوانسته است در این بخش به نقطه مشخصی برسد. یک کنسرسیوم ترکی قطری با نام BMC تلاش ها برای ساخت موتور برای این تانک را آغاز کرده است اما بنا به اعتراف منابع مطلع در ترکیه در بهترین حالت تا سال 2022 این تلاش ها ثمری نخواهد داشت.
در خصوص موشک های کروز مثل سری ضد کشتی Atmaca و موشک حمله به اهداف زمینی SOM هنوز ترک ها وابسته به موتورهای میکروجت وارداتی از فرانسه هستند و در همین حال به تلاش ها برای توسعه یک موتور بومی برای کروزهای خود هستند.

در بخش هوایی ترکیه چند طرح مهم در دست کار دارد. یکی پروژه بالگرد ATAK که به دلیل عدم ارائه اجازه از سمت شرکت آمریکایی برای فروش موتور فرصت صادراتی این بالگرد به پاکستان و فیلیپین از دست ترکیه رفت. ترک ها برای تامین سیستم پیشران هواپیمای نسل 5 بومی خود نیز دچار مشکل بوده و در سالهای گذشته به دنبال همکاری مشترک با شرکت های معروف مثل رویزرویس بوده اند. در برنامه بالگرد میان وزن ترابری Gökbey نیز موتور توربوشفت مورد استفاده یعنی مدل CTS-800A ساخت یک شرکت مشترک بین شرکت آمریکایی هانی وال و رویزرویس انگلیس است. مشخص نیست چه زمان ترکیه بتواند از این مشکل رهایی پیدا کرده و طرح های دفاعی خود را به سرانجام برساند.

باید پیشران دریایی و زیر دریایی رو هم به این اضافه
.کرد

Thank you, brothers.

Honestly, I didn't want to return to this Pakistani shit hole after moderators did such a terrible job of taking care of that thread, but I couldn't stop thinking about you comrades on here and I thought I was committed to fight alongside you guys against the anti-Iran people on PDF. xD

Dariush, I think what I was talking about weeks ago about how Iran needs nukes for deterrence against the US and her allies was finally proven to be true. You can't establish deterrence against a super power like the USA with only conventional weapons. As for the matter itself, I believe they were sabotage operations done by agents within the Iranian apparatus. I don't think they were cyber attacks.
That seems to be the opinion of IR too, so far they have hinted at sabotage not cyber attack.

Well about nukes, what do you expect when you have a leader that openly says nukes are useless and against his ideology. What a fked up mess man.

Here is hoping some rogue hardcore nationalist IRGC dude suddenly pops up and ends this aberoo rizi once and for all.

Thank you, brothers.

We talked a lot about it many times.
This article of 2015 is a good summary of our opinions.

https://www.fpri.org/article/2015/0...ram-exists-and-doesnt-exist-at-the-same-time/

Well if even still to this day the SL looks down on the artesh for presumed reluctance in the war during the '80, there is not much to be done about it.

You can sense the arrogance of some of the IRGC officers towards the colleagues in the artesh. Hajizadeh comes to my mind. The only military institution I know of where both IRGC and artesh are working happily together is in the general staff. The IRGC members there are more professional and less ideological then their colleagues in field-command functions.

The artesh seems little fazed about this all and keep reciprocating any warm feelings towards the IRGC.

Well if even still to this day the SL looks down on the artesh for presumed reluctance in the war during the '80, there is not much to be done about it.

You can sense the arrogance of some of the IRGC officers towards the colleagues in the artesh. Hajizadeh comes to my mind. The only military institution I know of where both IRGC and artesh are working happily together is in the general staff. The IRGC members there are more professional and less ideological then their colleagues in field-command functions.

The artesh seems little fazed about this all and keep reciprocating any warm feelings towards the IRGC.
I will sum it up like this

Artesh = National army of Iran
IRGC = Guardians of the revolution

That seems to be the opinion of IR too, so far they have hinted at sabotage not cyber attack.

Well about nukes, what do you expect when you have a leader that openly says nukes are useless and against his ideology. What a fked up mess man.

Here is hoping some rogue hardcore nationalist IRGC dude suddenly pops up and ends this aberoo rizi once and for all.

Honestly, there's no way that they could launch a cyber attack against that centrifuge assembly building at Natanz as the building was still under construction. The Stuxnet virus targeted PLCs provided by Siemens to Iran. What did they hack into this time exactly? Bricks, cement and rebars? Or the molecules of air? That doesn't make any sense.

It was a sabotage operation carefully planned and executed.

We talked a lot about it many times.
This article of 2015 is a good summary of our opinions.

https://www.fpri.org/article/2015/0...ram-exists-and-doesnt-exist-at-the-same-time/

The whole point of nuclear deterrence is for others to know that you have the capability of vaporizing a large part of their country from ground, air and sea. The whole discussion that Iran can potentially make nukes is meaningless and goes against the whole point of having nukes.

@QWECXZ welcome back bro.
Thank you, my brother.

Bro, what good will nukes do us? The only point of having nukes is as a deterrence against nuclear strikes. It is a last option, meaning we will only use nukes if nukes are used against us, and possibly then, most likely tbh, we still wont use nukes. If we have nukes, will they stop assassinating our scientists? Will they stop instigating riots? Will they stop blowing up our depots? Will they stop hitting us left and right in Syria? Will they stop sanctioning us? No, nothing will change.

Back
Top Bottom