What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranian vs American car :

107930356_588141151884535_2163573620003542521_n.jpg

where are you from ??

I am bit busy can you ask other members to help you
I want to know how you have income with your youtube channels. I'm Iranian

Finally someone else agrees with me. Yes especially Salami, after that dowsing rod fiasco, big time aberu reze. He stood there and lied to the entire country with a straight face. It just makes you wonder what else or how many other times he or others have lied to the people. It's disgusting.

After that I've lost all faith in Salami and his cronies. They redeemed themselves a bit with that satellite launch but considering how much Iran is sacrificing economically, wtf is one webcam satellite going to do ? And still the nuclear program doesn't even power 5% of the power grid. It's something like 2%. What a joke. Before the revolution Iran was about to get nuclear power plants and nuclear weapons on a silver platter.

Anyways in my opinion Khamenei needs to shuffle the leadership of the IRGC. Especially after the accidental shootdown of that Ukrainian plane, some top commanders need to be demoted and lower ranked but capable officers need to be promoted in their place. Also all the top commanders need to wear camo uniforms or atleast greyish brown uniforms would make more sense for Iran, not dark green.

Sayyari is a true soldier and a hero. Unlike the majority of these piles of fat that call themselves general in the IRGC but they're too fat to even move themselves.

It's such a sad state of affairs that the IRGC is continuing this. Sayyari didn't say anything that wasn't true.

I heard that tank is already costing them $12 million a piece. For that price they could have bought 2 x T-90MS tanks.

The problem is that they didn't want to simply buy more Leopards because of potential sanctions or embargoes from the west, so they went with South Korea and bought the K2 Black Panther. Yet at the same time they wanted the tank to be more "Turkish" They wanted to be able to claim that the tank is "Turkish made"

So now as far as I know the power pack, motor, the cannon, the onboard targeting software, etc will be Turkish variants. However with sophisticated weapons, it's never an easy task to simply switch one part with foreign one.

Incorporating all these new components into the tank and making sure it all works properly has turned into a technical nightmare and the price overruns are now through the roof.

I even heard at one point that they wanted to put an electric engine into the tank and then they decided not to. They also want to modify the tank to have a fully automatic remote turret, like the Armata. However the problem is that the tank was not designed for that, so again it's leading to more technical headaches and cost overruns.

I honestly don't understand. If they wanted to put their own powerpack, motor, canon, software and so many other parts into a tank then why not simply build their own tank ?

They should have either bought more Leopards or simply gone with the K2 as is or taken their time with the project. As things stand, it seems that the entire project is a disaster of sorts.

As far as Iran is concerned. I think Iran should stay on the same path. Upgrade all the T-72s as they seem to be doing already. Build some Karrars for the near future and then try to get the Armata tank from Russia. If not the Armata, then Iranian engineers should start working on an indigenous tank with a fully automatic remote turret.

باید پیشران دریایی و زیر دریایی رو هم به این اضافه
.کرد

Last edited:
Hi everyone. JUst want to say that with the explosions in Iran that were damaging,especially in the opinion of the Iranian govt, i get a feeling that things will heat up more before end of this year..Looks like Iran is hitting US troops supply lines in Iraq(i dont know to what degree). I feel Iranian govt will feel the need to react militarily....or in the Persian Gulf...but I dunno if this is part 2(or 3, or5) of the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists..i also worry there are a few people inside the system who might be desperate for money...dollars...and have been tempted to betray their country for it, or access to west". Iran has been overdue for a military retaliation- for multiple reasons - Mughniyeh, Badreddine, SOleimani, nuclear sabotage....i'm worried there might be a clash sooner or later..if not btwn Iran and US, then definitely IRGC proxies and US military....US govt has to reduce funding for US military now, because btwn 20-28m Americans might be homeless between now and SEpt 2020. TIme to spend $ on AMericans, and not on endless, ego-driven wars.

Hi everyone. JUst want to say that with the explosions in Iran that were damaging,especially in the opinion of the Iranian govt, i get a feeling that things will heat up more before end of this year..Looks like Iran is hitting US troops supply lines in Iraq(i dont know to what degree). I feel Iranian govt will feel the need to react militarily....or in the Persian Gulf...but I dunno if this is part 2(or 3, or5) of the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists..i also worry there are a few people inside the system who might be desperate for money...dollars...and have been tempted to betray their country for it, or access to west". Iran has been overdue for a military retaliation- for multiple reasons - Mughniyeh, Badreddine, SOleimani, nuclear sabotage....i'm worried there might be a clash sooner or later..if not btwn Iran and US, then definitely IRGC proxies and US military....US govt has to reduce funding for US military now, because btwn 20-28m Americans might be homeless between now and SEpt 2020. TIme to spend $ on AMericans, and not on endless, ego-driven wars.
Current situation is not even pressuring the Iranian government in the slightest way. Not at all. In 1980 the government was facing thousands and thousands of more threats. There was Iraq with 4th largest army in the world, with backing by Donald Rumsfeld and the entire EU continent, there was anti Iranian MKO militant army, there was coupdetat attempts (google nojeh coupdetat) there was this US invasion of Iranian soil (operation eagle claw) there was sanctions, total arms embargo, especially true towards the later stages of the war there was military clash with iraqis and americans in persian gulf and thousand other more things. Its not even comparable. Those who think sanctions alone will make Iran surrender need to read more on Iran ASAP otherwise they will be dissapointed.

Current situation is not even pressuring the Iranian government in the slightest way. Not at all. In 1980 the government was facing thousands and thousands of more threats. There was Iraq with 4th largest army in the world, with backing by Donald Rumsfeld and the entire EU continent, there was anti Iranian MKO militant army, there was coupdetat attempts (google nojeh coupdetat) there was this US invasion of Iranian soil (operation eagle claw) there was sanctions, total arms embargo, especially true towards the later stages of the war there was military clash with iraqis and americans in persian gulf and thousand other more things. Its not even comparable. Those who think sanctions alone will make Iran surrender need to read more on Iran ASAP otherwise they will be dissapointed.
Indeed. Iran was in a total state of chaos in 1980s. Kurdish separatists fought the Iranian army in Kurdistan. Some of them even fought alongside the Iraqi army. Baluch separatists wanted to fight Iran in the southeast of the country even though they didn't have much success back then. Americans, including ordinary people on the street, hated Iran much more than now after the embassy crisis. Their ego had been hurt so much that some people even talked about Carter nuking Iran. Our army had been dismantled after the revolution, particularly after the Nozheh Coup. The amount of negative news about Iran after the revolution was like 10 times now and the revolutionaries were really a bunch of uneducated stupid radical Islamists. And then there was Saddam who hated Persians with a passion and felt humiliated over the Algiers Agreement. There was the UAE that had been just established as an independent state and needed to expand its small territory and wanted Saddam to invade our 3 islands in the Persian Gulf. MKO was an active organization with trained revolutionary soldiers who were in their 20s and 30s. Now those people are in their 60s and 70s and they're no longer a security threat to Iran.

Today's situation is quite stable to be honest. The only difference is that people have become tired of shoving Islamic laws down their throat. And people are tired of widespread corruption in the system.

سرنوشت پنج زن که با رئیس دولت اصلاحات عکس یادگاری گرفتند
2851949.jpg

سرنوشت برخی از اطرافیان رئیس دولت اصلاحات و زنان اصلاح طلب در نوع خود جالب و عبرت آموز

یک عکس قدیمی به تازگی در شبکه‌های اجتماعی بازنشر داده شده که مربوط به محمد خاتمی در دوران ریاست جمهوری است که وسط حلقه‌ای از زنان که عموما خبرنگار هستند، ایستاده است؛ در این عکس ۵ نفر حضور دارند که ارتباط خوبی با خاتمی و بدنه اصلاحات داشتند که بعد از مدتی همکاری با اصلاح‌طلب‌ها از ایران رفته‌ و اکنون در حال همکاری با سیستم‌های خبری و اطلاعاتی غرب هستند.

2851949.jpg

بیشتراز ۲ دهه پیش جمعی از سیاسیون (عموما چپ‌های سابق) به فعالیت‌های سیاسی خود عنوان "اصلاح‌طلب" را دادند و به گونه‌ای در این سال‌ها در منصاب کلان کشور از جمله ریاست‌ جمهوری، مجلس شورای اسلامی و شوراهای شهر عمل کردند که بسیاری از رسانه‌ها به آنها لقب "اپوزیسیون داخلی" و بعضی نیز "برانداز داخلی" دادند. کنفرانس برلین، فتنه ۱۸ تیر و کوی دانشگاه، قتل‌های زنجیره‌ای و ایجاد بستر برای "سنگربندی دشمن" در رسانه‌های اصلاح‌طلب داخلی، استعفای دسته‌جمعی نمایندگان مجلس ششم و در سالیان اخیر نیز فتنه ۸۸ و حضور و فعالیت در اجتماعات ضددینی و فراقانونی فتنه و حمایت از سران فتنه، از جمله بارزترین مصداق‌ها برای دریافت آن لقب‌ها بوده‌اند.

بسیاری از افراد این تشکیلات در این سال‌ها از کشور خارج شده و به فعالیت‌های ضددینی و ضدایرانی در همکاری با نهادهای غربی پرداختند و بعضی از آنها هم مانند مسیح علینژاد به عنوان پرستو عمل کرده و با خارج شدن از ایران به صورت علنی با نهادهای اطلاعاتی غربی همکاری خود را انجام داده است. این عکس مثال بسیار خوبی برای نشان دادن ۵ نفر از نزدیکان اصلاح‌طلب است که بعد از خروج از کشور، به فعالیت علیه ایران اقدام کردند.

۱. معصومه علی نژاد

2851948.jpg

معصومه علی نژاد قمی معروف به مسیح علی نژاد خبرنگاری را از سال ۱۳۷۸ با کار در روزنامه همبستگی آغاز کرد و بعد از آن کار خبرنگاری را در خبرگزاری ایلنا ادامه داد و در روزنامه های شرق، بهار، هم میهن و اعتماد ملی هم فعالیت داشته است. علی نژاد در مجلس شورای اسلامی ششم و هفتم خبرنگار پارلمانی بود و با بسیاری از سران اصلاحات رابطه خیلی نزدیکی داشت.

علی نژاد مدتی بعد از ممانعت از ادامه فعالیتش به عنوان خبرنگار پارلمانی در مجلس هفتم به دلیل انتشار اسناد حقوق نمایندگان که اسناد رسمی کشور محسوب می شوند، به انگلیس و اسپانیا رفت. پیش از فعالیت جریان فتنه در سال ۸۸ وی هر از گاهی به ایران می‌آمد، اما سال ۸۸ برای همیشه از ایران رفت و فعالیت‌های ضدایرانی خود را مانند راه‌اندازی صفحه آزادی یواشکی زنان در فضای مجازی و راه‌اندازی کمپین‌هایی مانند کمپین چهارشنبه های سفید و دوربین ما اسلحه ما را علنی دنبال کرد.

اسناد منتشر شده دروب سایت ویکی لیکس نشان می‌دهد که مسیح علینژاد یکی از منابع اطلاعاتی مهم وزارت امورخارجه آمریکا بوده و برای او از عنوان" strictly protect" به معنی تحت حفاظت شدید استفاده شده است.

۲. فریبا داوودی مهاجر

2851946.jpg

فریبا داوودی مهاجر از اعضای دفتر تحکیم وحدت بود که در دولت اصلاحات سمت‌هایی از جمله مشاور رئیس جمهور در مرکز تحقیقات استراتژیک ریاست جمهوری، مشاور وزیر علوم، مشاور وزیر ارشاد و مدیر کل امور زنان وزارت کشور! را نیز تجربه کرد. داوودی‌مهاجر که بعدها مرتکب جرم سیاسی و امنیتی نیز شد پس از حوادث انتخابات سال ۸۸ از کشور خارج شد و به آمریکا رفت.

وی در بسیاری از سایت‌های ضد انقلاب مانند روز، گویانیوز و گذار وابسته به سازمان سیا مطلب می‌نویسد و به گفته خودش برای نوشتن مقالات ضد ایرانی در این سایت‌ها مبالغی دریافت می‌کند. داوودی‌مهاجر اکنون در آمریکا خود را فعال حقوق بشر و مدافع حقوق زنان اعلام می‌کند و جلوی دوربین صدای آمریکااقدام به کشف حجاب کرده است.

۳. رکسانا صابری

2851951.jpg

رکسانا صابری روزنامه‌نگاری ایرانی-آمریکایی بود که از سال ۸۳ به ایران آمد و برای سال‌ها به عنوان روزنامه‌نگار برای شبکه خبری آمریکایی (FSN) و بی‌بی‌سی و به عنوان روزنامه نگار مستقل فعالیت کرد. صابری به عنوان "مترجم" در مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام کار می‌کرده و در پی جمع‌آوری "اسناد محرمانه" درباره حمله عراق به آمریکا بود که در سال ۸۷ به اتهام جاسوسی به نفع ایالات متحده دستگیر شد.

رکسانا صابری بعد از آزادی در سال ۸۸ همچنان فعالیت خود علیه جمهوری اسلامی ایران را ادامه می‌دهد و به عنوان نمونه در کنسرتی که در آستانه انتخابات سال ۹۲ در برلین توسط سازمان‌ اطلاعاتی آلمان برای "حمایت از سران فتنه و اغتشاشات" برگزار شد، به عنوان مجری ایفای نقش کرده بود.

۴. نفیسه کوهنورد

2851950.jpg

نفیسه کوهنورد که اکنون خبرنگار بی‌بی‌سی فارسی است و گزارش‌های ضدایرانی زیادی تهیه کرده، ابتدا با روزنامه همشهری دوران اصلاحات به عنوان خبرنگار همکاری کرد و پس از مدتی به عنوان مسئول صفحه سیاست خارجی همشهری دوران اصلاحات منصوب شد.

کوهنورد در اوایل کار خود دراین روزنامه با هزینه‌ای قابل توجه در آن زمان توجیه اقتصادی چندانی نداشت و درمیان جراید ایرانی نیز اساساً مرسوم نبود، مدت قابل توجهی به عنوان خبرنگار اعزامی به ترکیه سفر کرد. او پس از اخراج از روزنامه همشهری با روزنامه‌های شرق و اعتماد ملی همکاری کرد.

۵. مرجان شیخ‌الاسلامی آل آقا

2851947.jpg

"مرجان شیخ‌الاسلامی آل آقا" مدیرمسئول خبرگزاری میراث فرهنگی و همزمان به‌عنوان دبیر سرویس پارلمانی روزنامه همبستگی مشغول به فعالیت بود. وی پیش‌تر با همکاری برخی از خبرنگاران اصلاح‌طلب این خبرگزاری را راه‌اندازی کرد و از زمان اصلاحات تا دوران دولت دهم با دولت‌های مختلف همکاری کرد. او در انتخابات مجلس ششم به عنوان عضو جبهه مشارکت و عضو تحریریه روزنامه صبح امروز به مدیرمسئولی «سعید حجاریان» کاندیدا شد.

شیخ‌الاسلامی اکنون یکی از متهمین اصلی پرونده ۶/۶ میلیارد یورویی پتروشیمی و متهم به مشارکت در اخلال در نظام اقتصادی کشور و تحصیل مال نامشروع به مبلغ هفت میلیون دلار است و سال ۹۶ از کشور متواری شده و مانند برخی دیگر از اختلالگران اقتصادی به کانادا فراری شده است.​

Current situation is not even pressuring the Iranian government in the slightest way

It is even fair to say that the current situation is strengthening the Iranian government, especially IRGC. The more we get sanctioned, the more does IRGC economic and political grip over Iran tighten.

Back
Top Bottom