What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Bro, what good will nukes do us? The only point of having nukes is as a deterrence against nuclear strikes. It is a last option, meaning we will only use nukes if nukes are used against us, and possibly then, most likely tbh, we still wont use nukes. If we have nukes, will they stop assassinating our scientists? Will they stop instigating riots? Will they stop blowing up our depots? Will they stop hitting us left and right in Syria? Will they stop sanctioning us? No, nothing will change.

They won't stop sanctioning us, but yes, they will stop assassinating our scientists or our top general. If Iran had nukes, we wouldn't give Iraq warning before launching the missiles. And our attack on the American bases in Iraq wouldn't be just a dozen of missiles. It would've been much more than that. And it could've established deterrence by killing hundreds of American soldiers.

Bro, what good will nukes do us? The only point of having nukes is as a deterrence against nuclear strikes. It is a last option, meaning we will only use nukes if nukes are used against us, and possibly then, most likely tbh, we still wont use nukes. If we have nukes, will they stop assassinating our scientists? Will they stop instigating riots? Will they stop blowing up our depots? Will they stop hitting us left and right in Syria? Will they stop sanctioning us? No, nothing will change.
All of this attacks on Iran by the US and Israel are actually meant to stop Iran from producing a single bomb. That's what all misery is coming from, to stop Iran from building a nuclear weapon. Those attacks will cease when Iran conducts its first underground nuke test and openly declares to possess several nuclear weapons.

But i doubt such a thing to happen because we have traitors as leaders.

They won't stop sanctioning us, but yes, they will stop assassinating our scientists or our top general. If Iran had nukes, we wouldn't give Iraq warning before launching the missiles. And our attack on the American bases in Iraq wouldn't be just a dozen of missiles. It would've been much more than that. And it could've established deterrence by killing hundreds of American soldiers.
I hope you are right, but I doubt it. Our forces have become too political, they always calculate political losses before military losses

I hope you are right, but I doubt it. Our forces have become too political, they always calculate political losses before military losses
That's true, but the US does the same as well. Most of all, Trump cares about political losses more than anyone.

Had hundreds of American soldiers died that night, Trump wouldn't have made it to the next month as the POTUS. They would've impeached him as soon as they could.

HEY YOU'RE BACK!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Welcome back man!!

HEY YOU'RE BACK!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Welcome back man!!
Thanks, brother. xD

By the way, your Persian is a lot better than you think. I read your posts while I was banned and they made a lot of sense and when you wrote in Pinglish (Persian written using English alphabet), your sentences most of the time sounded well-structured and grammatically flawless. xD

That's true, but the US does the same as well. Most of all, Trump cares about political losses more than anyone.

Had hundreds of American soldiers died that night, Trump wouldn't have made it to the next month as the POTUS. They would've impeached him as soon as they could.
With or without nukes, I don't see how our current leaders would do anything that would risk escalating into a wider military conflict. I don't know how Artesh feels about all this, but it is becoming more and more clear to me that Sepah is not and will never be interested in any kind of military conflict.

With or without nukes, I don't see how our current leaders would do anything that would risk escalating into a wider military conflict. I don't know how Artesh feels about all this, but it is becoming more and more clear to me that Sepah is not and will never be interested in any kind of military conflict.
I don't blame the IRGC for that. It is evident that we are at a weaker position compared to the US in all areas. It's really a no-brainer.

However, the US wouldn't be interested in an all-out military conflict with a nuclear state either as it is impossible to invade a nuclear state and an endless real war (not chaos like in Syria or Yemen) in a region that plays a crucial role to the world economy is not possible.

We needed to reestablish deterrence against the US after assassinating Soleimani. We failed to do that and now we're paying the price for that.

agha, they are interested in masir pool dar ovordan be afghanestan :D
I think they eat too much chelo kabab and smoke too much dosib. You can see how most of them are becoming fat. If you get used to a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle, then its hard to give up that life for some gheyrat. That word doesn't mean as much as it did 50 years ago. 20 years from now we will see our commanders in the streets walking poodles and wearing skinny jeans.

I think they eat too much chelo kabab and smoke too much dosib. You can see how most of them are becoming fat. If you get used to a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle, then its hard to give up that life for some gheyrat. That word doesn't mean as much as it did 50 years ago. 20 years from now we will see our commanders in the streets walking poodles and wearing skinny jeans.
:rofl::rofl: sad rahmat be arteshe saddam, hade aghal 2 bar ba amrica jangid, az akhar ham zuresh naresid bakht. ina na mijangan va na ham solh mikonan bekhater manafe maali. ba vaziyat alan kheyli hal mikonan. villa o estakhr o tv 100 inchi az in harfa :)

:rofl::rofl: sad rahmat be arteshe saddam, hade aghal 2 bar ba amrica jangid, az akhar ham zuresh naresid bakht. ina na mijangan va na ham solh mikonan bekhater manafe maali. ba vaziyat alan kheyli hal mikonan. villa o estakhr o tv 100 inchi az in harfa :)
Ziad netflix negah kardan, film jangi ina, alan mitarsan migan baba ma koja ina koja

Back
Top Bottom