What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have spkoen to several Mongols and they said that we are brothers. They say that we are basically the same. We are both altaic and have alot of cultural similarities. Yurts , food etc.

But we are muslim they are Buddhist

We are not the same. I made this drawing a while ago with the help of @telkon and by some research. I don't say it is definetly correct but it may give you idea.

Adsız.jpg

Serpentine, somehow you forget to do your mod duties when it comes to your fellow compatriots. I mean how do you allow the continuous trolling of "prince" and "shapur"? The only subject they talk about is their race obsession, and as a rule they insult someone. At least for the sake of your own section do something about them.

i think insulting turk and azeri minorities is a fooking habit of some people .
lotfan oghde haye koodaki khodetoono inja khali nakonid

peace .

@Ostad : ignore the fooking trolls brother :) vali rast migofti , baazi ha kheyli butt hurt hastan .....

Mod Edit
@haman10 what happened to your Iran-Iraq project.?
aahh , baba zendegi daram ..... project kodoome :D

i think insulting turk and azeri minorities is a fooking habit of some people .
lotfan oghde haye koodaki khodetoono inja khali nakonid

peace .

@Ostad : ignore the fooking trolls brother :) vali rast migofti , baazi ha kheyli butt hurt hastan .....

STFU , and get the hell out of this thread . :)

aahh , baba zendegi daram ..... project kodoome :D
:agree:

mibini, man ongadr az in racist ha badam miad ke bazi vagtha ehsase racist boudan behem dast mideh.:lol:

Last edited:
:agree:

mibini, man ongadr az in racist ha badam miad ke bazi vagtha ehsase racist boudan behem dast mideh.:lol:
ey baba .... vel kon :)

ye 4 ta bache taze fahidan interneto ba che "I" minevisan oomadan vase ma shodan nazariye pardaz .

be har hal , khoda ru shokr tooye zendegi vaghe ie injoor adama ie nemibinim .

albate nemidoonam aadama inja rooye asli khodeshoono neshoon midan ya biroon ? :lol:

Serpentine, somehow you forget to do your mod duties when it comes to your fellow compatriots. I mean how do you allow the continuous trolling of "prince" and "shapur"? The only subject they talk about is their race obsession, and as a rule they insult someone. At least for the sake of your own section do something about them.

Actually, I have been tolerant towards all of those who constantly flame threads or bring in racial hatred. not just one side, but both. But it seems they get even more stubborn in their trolling. Now all of them have received infractions.

I don't accept your allegation here for various reasons, but you are free to have your opinion.

Actually, I have been tolerant towards all of those who constantly flame threads or bring in racial hatred. not just one side, but both. But it seems they get even more stubborn in their trolling. Now all of them have received infractions.

I don't accept your allegation here for various reasons, but you are free to have your opinion.

I have been wondering for a long time but didn't bothered to ask before, who is the people in your avatar ? are they famous or something ?

thats the same kinda person who made US think triple times more before daring to think about attacking iran :)

With all respect we all know that is not true. If you look deep in your heart you will also see you have double standards.

I have been wondering for a long time but didn't bothered to ask before, who is the people in your avatar ? are they famous or something ?

He is Abbas Babaie, F-14 and F-5 pilot and a hero in Iran-Iraq war.

Abbas Babaei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With all respect we all know that is not true. If you look deep in your heart you will also see you have double standards.

I just looked deep in my heart and I'm assured that justice has prevailed regarding trolls.

I have spkoen to several Mongols and they said that we are brothers. They say that we are basically the same. We are both altaic and have alot of cultural similarities. Yurts , food etc.

But we are muslim they are Buddhist
We were Buddhist/tengriist before we were muslim too.

He's not just stop it, he's doing his job good.
Do you think you are a general? Who are you to give me commands?

ey baba .... vel kon :)

ye 4 ta bache taze fahidan interneto ba che "I" minevisan oomadan vase ma shodan nazariye pardaz .

be har hal , khoda ru shokr tooye zendegi vaghe ie injoor adama ie nemibinim .

albate nemidoonam aadama inja rooye asli khodeshoono neshoon midan ya biroon ? :lol:
albateh biron az in forum ham sharayet hamineh.:lol:
Arabhaye jonob ham vazeshoun tagriban moshabehe.
vagti fek mikonam ke rayis jomhor US hata to amrica motavaled nashoude vali ina daran to garne 21 az nejadeh bartar sohabat mikonan...:disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom