What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@WebMaster thanks my brother for solving my problem.
ye modire ahaghi ke nemikham esmesho biaram mano az ru amd permanent ban karde bud.
ma dobare bargashtim @haman10 @rahi2357 @Serpentine @S00R3NA

Long live Islamic Republic of Iran va dahane har chi kalepooke gheyre motaghed be nazam hast servis
Janam fadaye vatanam janam fadaye ha chi akhoonde pak

just funny for those who watched ' the big bang theory ' :D
551.jpg
when i first read it , i thought what is this pic talking about ?

he couldnt talk to girls not to boys ......

but then it hit my mind !!! damn !!! justin bieber is also a girl :lol: :lol:

Aren't Seleucids destroyed by Romans ? I suppose Parthians just drove the local Seleucid rule in Iran out.

Seleucids were not fighting in 1 front .

They had Parthians in east , north east , Romans in West and Egypt in south west .

These wars had weakened them for years .

Parthians took most of their territories which was modern Iran , Parts of modern Afghanistan up to Baktrian kingdom ,Parts of Modern Pakistan and above all their capital Seleucia . West of the Seleucid empire like Syria , some parts of modern Turkey and ... was conquered by Romans .

and our great achaemenian empire at 2600 years ago.

PersianEmpire.jpg

Is this map real, the Parthians never conquered territories beyond the Indus Valley.

Seleucids were not fighting in 1 front .

They had Parthians in east , north east , Romans in West and Egypt in south west .

These wars had weakened them for years .

Parthians took most of their territories which was modern Iran , Parts of modern Afghanistan up to Baktrian kingdom ,Parts of Modern Pakistan and above all their capital Seleucia . West of the Seleucid empire like Syria , some parts of modern Turkey and ... was conquered by Romans .

Greeks were kicked out of India few years after the death of Alexander around 320BC but they came back two centuries later(185BC) from Bactria starting the lineage of Indo-Greek kings.

Your problem is that you think just because I am interested in Iran's military and advancement and I defend it, that somehow automatically makes me a "mullah lover". I am probably less of a mullah lover than you are, so maybe you should not jump to conclusions.
I will defend Iran's achievements, it has nothing to do with mullas, you think mullas make nanotechnology advancements?
I am not affiliated with any political entity, nor am I religious.

You can bash Iran's "Islamic" republic all you want, I don't care. I believe the "Islamic" republic is a false creation by some arab ayatolla wanabe's. They have no place in Iran. But what you need to understand is that they are only a chapter in Iran's history, they will disappear and Iran will go back to being proper great nation free of these parasites. Anyway, you can bash the Islamic republic, but don't bash the hard work of the engineers/ scientists who are trying to defend Iran. Don't see it as they are working for the mullah...see it as they are helping defend Iran from these regional scums like the wahabis.

We Iranian can defend Iran at the same time as being anti mullah. I have relatives in Iran whom are scientists, doctors etc etc and they are doing great work for Iran, and they sure as hell ain't pro-Islam/mullah.

Btw, the fact you're flying that flag in your avatar does not make you seem anti mullah but rather a being who is just as bad as them. At least they aren't trying to split Iran into fake artificially created parts. If you wanna defend Iran, do it right.

1970's Shah's Iran was far advanced then Turkey at the time.

This is Parthian empire's map in 001 AD :

729px-Parthia_001ad.jpg

All the Persian Empires from middle East couldn't move beyond the Indus Valley, even the Arab Empire couldn't move beyond Sindh in Indus valley.

Is this map real, the Parthians never conquered territories beyond the Indus Valley.

Greeks were kicked out of India few years after the death of Alexander around 320BC but they came back two centuries later(185BC) from Bactria starting the lineage of Indo-Greek kings.
No, that map is a joke. That map is saying that it is for 2600 years ago, in which none of parthians or roman empire existed at that time :lol::lol::lol:

S00R3NA I am on this forum since so long, I know Iranians very well. You guys love to tease Arabs. :big_boss:

This is Parthian empire's map in 001 AD :

729px-Parthia_001ad.jpg

As I said before and your map shows it as well, even Iranologists accept that this land has been ruled by different dynasties. For me, they seem to be different greek dynasties in each region, since the coins and architecture of them has been greek.
BTW, this map is still inaccurate. for example, tabaria(Mazandaran), and hyrkania(Gorgan) were not under parthian rule at all. they annexed in the mid-Sasanid era and during the reign of Bahram.

As I said before and your map shows it as well, even Iranologists accept that this land has been ruled by different dynasties. For me, they seem to be different greek dynasties in each region, since the coins and architecture of them has been greek.
BTW, this map is still inaccurate. for example, tabaria(Mazandaran), and hyrkania(Gorgan) were not under parthian rule at all. they annexed in the mid-Sasanid era and during the reign of Bahram.

Did Huns invade Iran also around 5th century.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom