What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol :D that's a phrase bro. going dutch means sharing all cost. for example we buy a cake.you pay half of it and i pay the other half :)

Ohh, i know it we call that "German style". :)

And i thought you wanted to go to holland and party hard there. :)

Ohh, i know it we call that "German style". :)

And i thought you wanted to go to holland and party hard there. :)

images

Let me tell you. :D

I went on a Eurotrip while I was in University.

20 days for: Athens, Bari, Roma, Florence, Venice, Milano, Monaco, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris

10 days for. Amsterdam ;) :D

agreed ! i saw in tv . sounds like fantasy land
wish me more time and money and i am there each eyd :D

are vala ... akhare site laa masab :D

vali azin sita hast bazam . too search bezan " yahoo answers free movie music dl sites "
vpneto ham avaz kon shayad beshe

Don't be harsh on him man. Give him a credit. Not because of his successful hunt, but because his ancestors prevented you from doing the unattractive stuff below.

Of course the irony is that your religion Islam is plagiarised from the Judaism which it self was influenced heavily by Zoroastrianism. You pathetic Bedouins can only steal cultures since your lizard hunting, camel riding culture is pure embarssement to humanity.

Remember this kid, Zoroastrianism was the first monotheistic faith on the planet, it created the concept of heaven and hell, judgement day, one god and a devil. I can't expect someone from a desert who spend his days hunting/eating lizards to understand 3000 year old history. If it was not for Zoroastrianism, you would still be pagans.

Do you like your lizard with ketchup?

@rmi5 why every Iranian living in Iran gets called Basiji do non Basijis have no access to the internet or something? Sounds like a funny question but I am being dead serious I heard basij gets benefits over non basijis exactly what benefits?
People living in Iran rarely post anything negative online as they could be endangering themselves and their families. That's why 90% of these lot are diseased. We have a couple of sane posters living in Iran, but they try to limit what they say as well.

Of course the irony is that your religion Islam is plagiarised from the Judaism which it self was influenced heavily by Zoroastrianism. You pathetic Bedouins can only steal cultures since your lizard hunting, camel riding culture is pure embarssement to humanity.

Remember this kid, Zoroastrianism was the first monotheistic faith on the planet, it created the concept of heaven and hell, judgement day, one god and a devil. I can't expect someone from a desert who spend his days hunting/eating lizards to understand 3000 year old history. If it was not for Zoroastrianism, you would still be pagans.

No tomatoes in sandistan. They probably sprinkle it with some sand seasoning instead.

@rmi5

Remember the conversation we had a long time ago about taxes in Canada vs the US?

Check this out. I win :D (richest middle class in the world based on median after tax salaries). Since 2000, Canadian incomes have risen by 19.7% while in the US they've only gone up by 0.3%!!!

@rmi5

Remember the conversation we had a long time ago about taxes in Canada vs the US?

Check this out. I win :D (richest middle class in the world based on median after tax salaries). Since 2000, Canadian incomes have risen by 19.7% while in the US they've only gone up by 0.3%!!!

LOL, Dude, I like Canadian spirit. Previously, americans were mocking Canadian dollar, (we still do to be honest ;) ) because of its colorful appearance (LOL), ... but after Canadian dollar value got higher than US dollar, you guys got proud of Canadian dollar. But, you know it was only due to fluctuations in the economy and temporarily. I believe this case is the same again. :lol: Anyway, congrats to Canadians,
Canada.gif
although this fluctuations are not surprising in the economy :lol: , and at the end, US would have the upper hand again. :usflag:
:lol::lol::lol:

That does not make sense, man. How can someone bash Islam in a comment, as you did, and still be a hardcore mullah lover? That really does not make any sense at all. I have only seen some crazy ex-commies/leftists who do so. Another one was a crazy named Surenas. I hope you are not any of them.

That does not make sense, man. How can someone bash Islam in a comment, as you did, and still be a hardcore mullah lover? That really does not make any sense at all. I have only seen some crazy ex-commies/leftists who do so. Another one was a crazy named Surenas. I hope you are not any of them.

Your problem is that you think just because I am interested in Iran's military and advancement and I defend it, that somehow automatically makes me a "mullah lover". I am probably less of a mullah lover than you are, so maybe you should not jump to conclusions.
I will defend Iran's achievements, it has nothing to do with mullas, you think mullas make nanotechnology advancements?
I am not affiliated with any political entity, nor am I religious.

You can bash Iran's "Islamic" republic all you want, I don't care. I believe the "Islamic" republic is a false creation by some arab ayatolla wanabe's. They have no place in Iran. But what you need to understand is that they are only a chapter in Iran's history, they will disappear and Iran will go back to being proper great nation free of these parasites. Anyway, you can bash the Islamic republic, but don't bash the hard work of the engineers/ scientists who are trying to defend Iran. Don't see it as they are working for the mullah...see it as they are helping defend Iran from these regional scums like the wahabis.

We Iranian can defend Iran at the same time as being anti mullah. I have relatives in Iran whom are scientists, doctors etc etc and they are doing great work for Iran, and they sure as hell ain't pro-Islam/mullah.

Btw, the fact you're flying that flag in your avatar does not make you seem anti mullah but rather a being who is just as bad as them. At least they aren't trying to split Iran into fake artificially created parts. If you wanna defend Iran, do it right.

Last edited:
@Abii

I think I saw you say you did not like that new film called "The physician" (sorry if I misunderstood).
Anyway I saw it and I really liked it. It had a little anti mullah element to it as well. How come you didn't like it?

LOL, Dude, I like Canadian spirit. Previously, americans were mocking Canadian dollar, (we still do to be honest ;) ) because of its colorful appearance (LOL), ... but after Canadian dollar value got higher than US dollar, you guys got proud of Canadian dollar. But, you know it was only due to fluctuations in the economy and temporarily. I believe this case is the same again. :lol: Anyway, congrats to Canadians,
Canada.gif
although this fluctuations are not surprising in the economy :lol: , and at the end, US would have the upper hand again. :usflag:
:lol::lol::lol:
This isn't about the dollar. Canadian salaries have been going up every year and since 2000 they're up 20% to US' 0.3%. This is after tax too.
Check out the trend lines:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/23/u...ass-is-no-longer-the-worlds-richest.html?_r=0

The dollar is a different issue.

I don't see USA ever getting on its feet again. Certainly the country's top earners are killing the rest of the world, but when it comes to the middle class, they're losing out big time. By 2020 a lot of the European countries will have surpassed the US as well.

Back in the day, the auto industry employed the most number of Americans out of any other industry and they paid their workers around 50 an hour (based on today's dollar). Today, Wal-Mart is the number one employer and pays an average of 7.50 an hour!!! Without drastic change in American sociopolitical atmosphere, there's no hope for the American middle class. That's not to say they're doing bad today, but the advantages are slipping away and in some cases others have surpassed the US, perhaps forever.

Here we have salary increases annually, above the inflation rate too, while in the US it's almost zero and it has been for almost 2 decades. The republinuts killed the minimum wage bill today btw.

@Abii

I think I saw you say you did not like that new film called "The physician" (sorry if I misunderstood).
Anyway I saw it and I really liked it. It had a little anti mullah element to it as well. How come you didn't like it?
I haven't seen it yet. I might have said that I didn't like the trailer.

Your problem is that you think just because I am interested in Iran's military and advancement and I defend it, that somehow automatically makes me a "mullah lover". I am probably less of a mullah lover than you are, so maybe you should not jump to conclusions.
I will defend Iran's achievements, it has nothing to do with mullas, you think mullas make nanotechnology advancements?

You can bash Iran's "Islamic" republic all you want, I don't care. I believe the "Islamic" republic is a false creation by some arab ayatolla wanabe's. They have no place in Iran. But what you need to understand is that they are only a chapter in Iran's history, they will disappear and Iran will go back to being proper great nation free of these parasites. Anyway, you can bash the Islamic republic, but don't bash the hard work of the engineers/ scientists who are trying to defend Iran. Don't see it as they are working for the mullah...see it as they are helping defend Iran from these regional scums like the wahabis.

We Iranian can defend Iran at the same time as being anti mullah. I have relatives in Iran whom are scientists, doctors etc etc and they are doing great work for Iran, and they sure as hell ain't pro-Islam/mullah.

Btw, the fact you're flying that flag in your avatar does not make you seem anti mullah but rather a being who is just as bad as them. At least they aren't trying to split Iran into fake artificially created parts. If you wanna defend Iran, do it right.
I was exactly like you once. You can go back and check my early posts. I had the same way of thinking as you. Just like you, I hated the mullahs and the regime, but acted like an apologist b/c I thought I was defending Iran. What a fool I was.

Just like me, you will change as well and realize that the mullahs are 1000000000 worse than any enemy you can imagine. All the so called "achievements" are also nothing but smokes and mirrors.

Last edited:

Isnt it dangerous to talk like that when your living in Iran?

Back
Top Bottom