What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

پیشاپیش عیدو به همتون بدون استثنا تبریک میگم

IMG23011063.jpg

Last edited:
@Serpentine @WebMaster

Sorry for hijacking thread, but the option to send pm no longer exist and didnt feel like creating new thread just for this.

I would like to change my username, but I dont know how. I guess it can only be done by a staff?
Serpentine you changed yours. Do you have the ability as moderator to change mine?

If not, then I plea to @WebMaster

I would like to change my name to EranShahr

Thanks. :)

@Serpentine @WebMaster

Sorry for hijacking thread, but the option to send pm no longer exist and didnt feel like creating new thread just for this.

I would like to change my username, but I dont know how. I guess it can only be done by a staff?
Serpentine you changed yours. Do you have the ability as moderator to change mine?

If not, then I plea to @WebMaster

I would like to change my name to EranShahr

Thanks. :)

No I can't, I think @WebMaster will do it for you. ;)

Va hamchenin.
khoob shod oomadam to in site. Yadam nabood norouze. Hey daiem/mamanam ina az sobh daran zang mizanan mizaram bere ro voicemail. Nagoo eyde lool

**** alan age zang bezanam mikhan 2 saat harf bezanan manam bayad beram sare kar.
Are, ehtemaalan baraaye hamin zang zadan, albatteh norouz ke engaar farda hast, ke mishe saat 1 PM be time shargh e amrica, 2 be time e chicago, 3 be time e shoma, va 4 be time e gharb e amrica. ;)

Back
Top Bottom