What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Sinan

No it was for him :D

I have to make a confession, I born and grew in Antalya, but I never went to Saklıkent or Köprülü Kanyon :D

Man seriously don't be afraid to swim in cold water, especially if its a hot, sunny day, its so refreshing, last summer I went to ruins of Limyra in my mother's town, water was so clear and cold, I swam with my father, there was also few gypsy kids, it was so refreshing, one of the best thing I ever done :D

limyra2.jpg

Tell it to my father. :D I don't have problem with cold.

Limyra.... ok i will definitely go there, next time. :tup:

Catch me if you can :azn:

Or let's race with you on the MiG-29 v.s. me on the Tornado :sniper:

lol , why that one mate ?

i can use some help from our tomcats specially the upgraded F-14AM :lol:

wud love to see tornado trying :rofl:

lol , why that one mate ?

i can use some help from our tomcats specially the upgraded F-14AM :lol:

wud love to see tornado trying :rofl:

I don't think Iran managed to upgrade their F-14 fleet. Maybe you mean repairing it? The Tornados were heavily upgraded a few years ago into GR4 modification.

I don't think Iran managed to upgrade their F-14 fleet. Maybe you mean repairing it? The Tornados were heavily upgraded a few years ago into GR4 modification.

yes , theyre upgraded . look up F-14AM in aviationist (if u dont know his site , tell me to bang my head to the wall :D )

this is a pic of it :

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/6/2/2239264.jpg

2239264.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa : The Aviationist » Iranian F-14 Tomcat fighter jets get a modern “splinter” color scheme

@SinaG

Yeah, similar to our taste, proper Turkish breakfast
Resim158.jpg

It can go far more wider in occasions.
Dude, what is that in the pan beside the egg?

@Sinan

Here at Antalya, there is a place called Çakırlar, a lot of villagers have breakfast places at there

This is roughly what you get
002.jpg

And you chill out at such places
Muhtar%C4%B1n-Yeri-Sakin-G%C3%B6zleme-%C3%87ak%C4%B1rlar-Antalya-35.jpg

Muhtar%C4%B1n-Yeri-Sakin-G%C3%B6zleme-%C3%87ak%C4%B1rlar-Antalya-3.jpg

I guess second pic is from where we usually hang out at, there is a river flows under your feet, there is a forest nearby, and you have your family/friends with you, nobody questions prices as its worths .
Are those chicks in the third pic on the restaurant too?

akhe ghorboonet beram , chand bar begam bekhoda een adam khodesh een chiza ru midoone !!

shoma khodeto khaste nakon maa ghablan say kardim halish konim mko chize khoobi nist ama goosh nemikone

vel kon shoma
Are fahmidam k dare khodeshu be khariat mizane faghat khastam ino post konam k fek nakone man kam ovordam va baghie vaghieat ro bebinan

Back
Top Bottom