What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Muhtar%C4%B1n-Yeri-Sakin-G%C3%B6zleme-%C3%87ak%C4%B1rlar-Antalya-3.jpg
We have something similar called sofreh khaneh. It is a classical style restaurant where people sit on benches with carpets and eat food and smoke hookah.
105647709.TtOO27Bs.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

The best ones are in natural areas outside, by a river or something. Like this
47.jpg

2008_Darakeh_Tehran_Iran_3139632364.jpg

@Sinan

Here at Antalya, there is a place called Çakırlar, a lot of villagers have breakfast places at there

This is roughly what you get
002.jpg

And you chill out at such places
Muhtar%C4%B1n-Yeri-Sakin-G%C3%B6zleme-%C3%87ak%C4%B1rlar-Antalya-35.jpg

Muhtar%C4%B1n-Yeri-Sakin-G%C3%B6zleme-%C3%87ak%C4%B1rlar-Antalya-3.jpg

I guess second pic is from where we usually hang out at, there is a river flows under your feet, there is a forest nearby, and you have your family/friends with you, nobody questions prices as its worths .

Where is this place in Antalya ?

Reminded me of Saklıkent...

413_saklikent.jpg

@Targon is that sucuk or sosis ? :partay:

Sucuk. :)

We have something similar called sofreh khaneh. It is a classical style restaurant where people sit on benches with carpets and eat food and smoke hookah.
105647709.TtOO27Bs.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

The best ones are in natural areas outside, by a river or something. Like this
47.jpg

2008_Darakeh_Tehran_Iran_3139632364.jpg

We have so much common things with Iranians compared to Arabs. :)

@SinaG

I remember eating at a similar restaurant here, but it was a torture for us because we were walking for hours before stopping at there, stinking feet everywhere :D I don't know why that place was like that, I never saw anything like it.

@ghara ghan

Sucuk but seems unusually large, putting sosis in it would be a sin :D

@SinaG

I remember eating at a similar restaurant here, but it was a torture for us because we were walking for hours before stopping at there, stinking feet everywhere :D I don't know why that place was like that, I never saw anything like it.

Mentioned wrong guy. :)

I was very young when we visited that place... We went into that canyon. My father didn't like the cold water and just stopped. :)

Me and my mother ventured like a 1 km more into canyon. But it was hard to walk with our slippers on our feets, so we turned back.

I remember that, i swear an oath like "i am going to come back when i grew up and conquer this canyon". :)

Never had the opportunity again. :(

@Sinan

No it was for him :D

I have to make a confession, I born and grew in Antalya, but I never went to Saklıkent or Köprülü Kanyon :D

Man seriously don't be afraid to swim in cold water, especially if its a hot, sunny day, its so refreshing, last summer I went to ruins of Limyra in my mother's town, water was so clear and cold, I swam with my father, there was also few gypsy kids, it was so refreshing, one of the best thing I ever done :D

limyra2.jpg

@Targon, we also have these places on mountains around Tehran, where people usually go for hiking. There are usually a few terminals, like 7, and in each terminal they have a few shops and one of these restaurants. You have to be very serious to reach the last terminal, usually the older men have the better stamina to reach the top. :)

@haman10

You work out? :lol:

How much do you bench?:P

Lol yeah . Just to keep in shape

I bench in 4 sets (3 regular and one super set) each 12 times except the super set of course

With 60 kg weigh (the bar + 45 kg)

What about u bro ?

Lol yeah . Just to keep in shape

I bench in 4 sets (3 regular and one super set) each 12 times except the super set of course

With 60 kg weigh (the bar + 45 kg)

What about u bro ?

That's crazy, decent for big guys, I haven't been to the gym in a long time so can't tell you yet. Most I've ever benched was maybe a lot or a little less than 60kg. :P

But, that doesn't matter because I know how to shoot a M-Sakesteen! :partay:

That's crazy, decent for big guys, I haven't been to the gym in a long time so can't tell you yet. Most I've ever benched was maybe a lot or a little less than 60kg. :P

But, that doesn't matter because I know how to shoot a M-Sakesteen! :partay:
Yeah I know most of ppl actually hit around or more than 60
In anyway I just want to be able to kick @Yzd Khalifa in butt :rofl:

For doing that even 40 kg is a long shot

Lol

Yeah I know most of ppl actually hit around or more than 60
In anyway I just want to be able to kick @Yzd Khalifa in butt :rofl:

For doing that even 40 kg is a long shot

Lol

I was working out for three months and was able to do that, when I go back for good I will reach 80kg soon in a few months. :D

Yzd can wack off with his gay friend at 40kg of force. :rofl::omghaha::laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom