What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@mohsen @haman10 Brothers, which Government Agency forms the Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations in Iran? I think that would be the best way to restart my search. Any ideas on this? Please point me to that Organization, and I'll see if I can find any additional info thereafter.

And Mohsen baradar, I know as much Persian as you know Kannada.:lol:

@al-Hasani IS BANNED!:partay:

Party_time.gif

Last edited:
is the Safavid Surenas coming back, he had good info
No, he was permanently banned for being a stupid double user.
BTW, please do not use the term Safavid in your quotes anymore. I am from Qajar tribe which is also known as Qajar Safavid as well, and we were one of twelve Qizilbash tribes. Your misusing from this term is personally insulting for me. ;)

BTW, please do not use the term Safavid in your quotes anymore. I am from Qajar tribe which is also known as Qajar Safavid as well, and we were one of twelve Qizilbash tribes. Your misusing from this term is personally insulting for me. ;)

Will do my best, but they have brainwashed me calling me Safavid day and night

AL HASANI IS BANNED

Party_time.gif
Well, he asked for it, first he was racist against Iranians, then Kurds, then Turks, then Romanians and lately Russians.

The most funny part is he called 3-4 times Chinese members to join his racist discussions against Turks but the Chinese didnt give a sh*t about him, how pathetic. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom