What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nah, long story but his happy now and i think he doesnt want to be the new mod, we are thinking about to make @Sinan to our new mod.

haha , if he becomes a mod , then i have 2 friends in the moderation team :::

i can troll both in iranian and turkish sections :D

:lol: you know how i feel abt saudi arabia :lol: @Sinan , if u give me an infraction i'll hunt u down :D turkey is very near just to let u now

@xenon54

i never congratulated u on becoming a senior member :cheers:

Last edited:
Thx but its actually nothing special. :D

:D

That's my Xenon. :rofl:

Actually, yesterday i noticed that you became a senior member so i remembered haman and rmi5 congratulated each other when they became senior members. So i thought " Maybe, i should congratulate, xenon too......" than, i said "Naaah, he won't mind anyway". :lol:

Delam baratun ye zare shode makhsusan haman jan va islam... va... inja ye jurayi vaght talaf kardanie
GL everybody

@haman10 @ResurgentIran

Hi guys, I needed a favour from you. I needed to know the Vehicle Emission Norms followed in Iran for CNG vehicles, but haven't been able to glean it from the net. Some literature that I did find was in Perso-Arabic, which I cannot read or comprehend unfortunately. Also, which is the Agency in Iran responsible for framing the rules? Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.:-)

@haman10 @ResurgentIran

Hi guys, I needed a favour from you. I needed to know the Vehicle Emission Norms followed in Iran for CNG vehicles, but haven't been able to glean it from the net. Some literature that I did find was in Perso-Arabic, which I cannot read or comprehend unfortunately. Also, which is the Agency in Iran responsible for framing the rules? Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.:-)
Right now I'm using Android maybe I can help u in a couple of hours :-)

@haman10 @ResurgentIran

CNG or Gasoline doesn't matter, right now it's Euro IV, one year later it will be synched with up to date European standard (whatever they have).

one of our car producers

this organization is responsible:
سازمان حفاظت محیط زیست

@haman10 @ResurgentIran

kaun si german gaadi import kar rahe ho iran mein? :azn:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom