What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

man bargashtam folks, hads bezan ki hastam.

-39-.gif

@Islam shall be the winner @mohsen
I researched on the question I asked.

I was right about the marriage law. Non muslim man can't marry a muslim woman and I asked the question mainly due to an interview of ahmedinejad I watched some time ago where he said he has no problem his daughter marrying a jew AND THEN I saw a news of german national almost got death sentence for having an affair with a Muslim woman there (Iran Overturns German Man's Death Sentence - Los Angeles Times)

Freedom of religion in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muslim men are free to marry non-Muslim women, woman automatically becomes a Muslim as soon as the marriage takes place, but marriages between Muslim women and non-Muslim men are not recognized unless the man show proof that he has converted to Islam, almost similar to marriages between Muslim men and non-Muslim women. If the child of a non-Muslim family converts to Islam, he or she inherits all the wealth of the family

Isn't this guy defying state laws or being a hypocrite?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: 'I would have no problem with children marrying a Jew' - Telegraph

@Islam shall be the winner @mohsen
I researched on the question I asked.

I was right about the marriage law. Non muslim man can't marry a muslim woman and I asked the question mainly due to an interview of ahmedinejad I watched some time ago where he said he has no problem his daughter marrying a jew AND THEN I saw a news of german national almost got death sentence for having an affair with a Muslim woman there (Iran Overturns German Man's Death Sentence - Los Angeles Times)
Freedom of religion in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isn't this guy defying state laws or being a hypocrite?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: 'I would have no problem with children marrying a Jew' - Telegraph
>> Hypocrisy.
BTW, as I explained for you before, muslim men can Temporarily marry only Chritian, jewish and zoroastrian women, but non-muslim men cannot marry a muslim women in any conditions.

>> Hypocrisy.
BTW, as I explained for you before, muslim men can Temporarily marry only Chritian, jewish and zoroastrian women, but non-muslim men cannot marry a muslim women in any conditions.
I am not sure about that but as it's mentioned in the source, once a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman, the woman automatically becomes a Muslim and one of my Iranian friends' relative married to a Filipino Christian woman and they both live in Iran.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't get what you said. Did you mean that even if that marriage takes place, it is still considered as a temporary marriage?

I have another question. 2 of my Iranian friends and their parents are Christian converts. Not just Christian, they seem to extremely religious as well. If one of them goes to Iran, would he/she be considered as a Muslim or a Christian? I asked one of them and he seemed to have no clue and I didn't press the topic since I had doubts whether I would touch a sensitive topic and create a problem.

Last edited:
Dear @Azizam,
First of all, lets just forget about that guy, it's been a while since I am trying my best to forget about that unforgettable nightmare but somehow these days I am hearing his name just too much.
And of the question you asked, as dear @rmi5 mentioned, in Islam it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim guy.
BTW, as much as I remember our previous discussion was about Zina, and not marriage.

I am not sure about that but I've heard once a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman, the woman automatically becomes a Muslim and one of my Iranian friends' relative married to a Filipino Christian woman and they both live in Iran.
Nope, she has definitely said to authorities that she is converted to islam. There is no other option. Otherwise, they won't register their marriage in the regular form, only temporary marriage would be allowed for her.
Edit: Sorry, I didn't get what you said. Did you mean that even if that marriage takes place, it is still considered as a temporary marriage?
It cannot take place, dude. they won't register it dude. they only register it as temporary marriage.
I have another question. 2 of my Iranian friends and their parents are Christian converts. Not just Christian, they seem to extremely religious as well. If one of them goes to Iran, would he/she be considered as a Muslim or a Christian? I asked one of them and he seemed to have no clue and I didn't press the topic since I had doubts whether I would touch a sensitive topic and create a problem.
Look, if he has changed his name after converting, they would notice it and probably screw your friends, specially if he decides to talk about their conversion. Otherwise, they would not notice it, and there won't be any problem for your friend.

Dear @Azizam,
First of all, lets just forget about that guy, it's been a while since I am trying my best to forget about that unforgettable nightmare but somehow these days I am hearing his name just too much.
And of the question you asked, as dear @rmi5 mentioned, in Islam it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim guy.
BTW, as much as I remember our previous discussion was about Zina, and not marriage.
Even according to what you said about Zina, there was not enough evidence against that german businessman to get arrested. What Mohsen said was that 4 witnesses are needed to prove Zina and it is compulsory that need to witness the intercourse.

Why on earth should anybody consider returning back to Iran?
Kidding
Based on the fact that those people are probably born Muslim, so their conversion to Christianity encounters no problem.
If they ever consider converting back to Islam they should be wary that in that case, they can never change their religion again, since doing so will bring them death penalty within the Muslims ruling territory

Even according to what you said about Zina, there was not enough evidence against that german businessman to get arrested. What Mohsen said was that 4 witnesses are needed to prove Zina and it is compulsory that need to witness the intercourse.
I haven't heard about that German guy,
But in that case you should consider other options,
Like presence of enough witnesses to testify the action.
Or it being just a kinda propaganda.
Or many other options.
hey man, If you are asking these questions out of a pure curiosity about Islam then no problem, otherwise if you are just gaining information about the situation in Iran then I must say it is nothing like that, at least nowadays.

I haven't heard about that German guy,
But in that case you should consider other options,
Like presence of enough witnesses to testify the action.
Or it being just a kinda propaganda.
Or many other options.
hey man, If you are asking these questions out of a pure curiosity about Islam then no problem, otherwise if you are just gaining information about the situation in Iran then I must say it is nothing like that, at least nowadays.
Actually I am curious to know about the situation inside Iran.

Actually I am curious to know about the situation inside Iran.
Have you ever heard of that all knowing, state of the art, computer that scientists had managed to make that could answer all the questions?
Then came a dude and asked it, What's new?
The computer went into a state of coma, started making strange noises and began printing pages after pages of news for the guy. after finishing the job the computer managed to ask the man for any other services? and the man replied "what else?
I feel the same as that poor computer right now, dude.
Situation in Iran is too complicated to be described it just should be experienced, for one to know.
PS: Pardon me if you could not get what I meant from above writings. It was definitely my best shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom