What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

pc459fb8800fe4660d9ce9be95cc41f540_0-115945001311965228_taknaz_ir-jpg.15297

Why in the world are they in Syria?

This is why fundamentals are dangerous, they can drag people in a conflict which has nothing to do with them selves.

Study what?
you know, maths and stuff, the things you study in school, college or university?

you know, maths and stuff, the things you study in school, college or university?
Im am done with my school, im a Galvano Technician now.

And im here in PDF because its interesting to learn about other cultures and also improve my knowledge about Defense Industry.

Im am done with my school, im a Galvano Technician now.

And im here in PDF because its interesting to learn about other cultures and also improve my knowledge about Defense Industry.
i bet you least expected to find trolls here lol

Chera fosh midi hala ? aslan to ki hasti ?

کجا فحش دادم؟ من 4 ماهه دارم شماها رو دنبال می کنم مدام دارید می زنید تو سرو کله همدیگه. این فروم خراب شده که مال منو شما نیست که، مال یک پاکستانی که اومده داره از سرو کله زدن شماها پول در میاره، البته من ادبلاک نصب کردم آلت تناسلی هم از من نصیبش نمی شه ولی بهتون بگم درست نیست کارتون! همینطور که من اودم به این اقا گفتم توهین نکنه شما هم رعایت کن. الان 80 درصد این مملکت یک رگ ترکی دارند، یک فامیل ترک دارند و غیره... نمی تونی تحمل کنی که بیاد دو کلمه روی این فروم این یارو پاکستانی دو کلام سلام علیک کنه؟ شما که دارید چوب به اتیش تجزیه طلبان می ریزید با اینکاراتون.

Back
Top Bottom