What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Haha someone has advanced knowledge about this stuff. :omghaha:
Joking, dont kill me my stalker.:fie:
no really thats not Hentai, if you watch that specific anime you will know that its not hentai, rather it is a step down version of it called fanservice, anyway, its a great anime if you want to watch, it here is another pic
4f757087dc093.jpg

no really thats not Hentai, if you watch that specific anime you will know that its not hentai, rather it is a step down version of it called fanservice, anyway, its a great anime if you want to watch, it here is another pic
The only Anime i have watched was Dragon Ball And Dragon Ball Z when i was a kid.

Be a man and stop with the insultings.

Should I go speak Kurdish in your section, post Kurdish flags and talk about Kurdish unions? I am curious how quick you guys would go bananas. You have a history of insulting Iranians as well, so don't act like you have the moral high ground.

Whats wrong with people coming over here and discussing things without falling into ethnical discussions?

Should I go speak Kurdish in your section, post Kurdish flags and talk about Kurdish unions? I am curious how quick you guys would go bananas. You have a history of insulting Iranians as well, so don't act like you have the moral high ground.

Whats wrong with people coming over here and discussing things without falling into ethnical discussions?
Ok just to make it clear, this is my last response to you about this.

I called Serpentine and said him its better he deletes all the racial duscussions in this thread a couple pages ago.

Noone insulted Iranians or Kurds from Turkish side, in fact your the only one coming up with insultings and racist statements, dont act innocent.

you think anime is for kids?
Not all thats for sure. :D
But i dont watch them thats all.

Ok just to make it clear, this is my last response to you about this.

I called Serpentine and said him its better he deletes all the racial duscussions in this thread a couple pages ago.

Noone insulted Iranians or Kurds from Turkish side, in fact your the only one coming up with insultings and racist statements, dont act innocent.

Whatever. I'm out of here. Last post in this thread, so you guys could continue with everything you were doing.

Not all thats for sure.
But i dont watch them thats all.
dude, i know the name will sound strange but watch "Fairy Tail" its awesome, tell me after watching 3 eps, and maybe i will stop stalking you
804566_559853430705589_1848117954_n.jpg

@SOHEIL

How do you post those little pictures ( ? ) in your 3D tank thread ?

I wanna post Altay Tank's 3D images like the same way you do.

rsryk.jpg

Never Mind found it. :)

Back
Top Bottom