What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I respect turkey and have nothing against people of Turkey,
but I don't deny it that i consider Republic of Azerbaijan as one of Iran's mortal enemies.

We also respect.......

Let's say not the current regime but Iranian people, we are culturally close. I wish one day i can speak with an Iranian in real life.

But if you are considering Azerbaijan as enemy, you should also add Turkey to be fair. There is no difference among us.

Why and how should I do so?
I can show some of haman10's posts and thanks to my Turk brothers, but I merely know you, so, I don't have any idea that whether you are truthful or not, to be honest, I don't even care about it ;)
Because in minds of people like you every Azeri who disagree with you is either a Persian or a manqurt.

Because in minds of people like you every Azeri who disagree with you is either a Persian or a manqurt.

Why are you talking non-sense? As I told you before, I don't know you enough.
BTW, if a turk denies his own roots, he is literally a manqurt.

only an idiot calls his brothers as his enemies. :disagree::disagree:
The people who want to separate the head of Iran are my enemies, my father even have several cousins there, we are originally muhajir from there
We also respect.......

Let's say not the current regime but Iranian people, we are culturally close. I wish one day i can speak with an Iranian in real life.

But if you are considering Azerbaijan as enemy, you should also add Turkey to be fair. There is no difference among us.
Azerbaijan(aran, ganje, shirvan and baku) should be united with Iran

Haman is Azeri mate, i remember he said it himself.
He probably isn't.

Haman was a two faced clown. When he spoke Persian he was insulting everybody, but when he was speaking English he suddenly become a Turk! He acted way different when he was speaking Persian.

Good thing he's banned now.

Why are you talking non-sense? As I told you before, I don't know you enough.
BTW, if a turk denies his own roots, he is literally a manqurt.

No need to persuade anyone, brother.

As you know, we have a saying "Aslını inkar eden, bizden değildir."

Back
Top Bottom