What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Individual oppinnion doesnt represent a whole Nation, Iranian people are generally cool.
you my friend are mistaken ask any Iranian member and they will tell you that they consider Azerbaijan(Aran....) as a part of Iran that should be reunited with us.

The people who want to separate the head of Iran are my enemies, my father even have several cousins there, we are originally muhajir from there
So, you should hate the persian racists who initiate these separatist sentiments among others ethnicities, not us.
Azerbaijan(aran, ganje, shirvan and baku) should be united with Iran
Why? to get miserable like south Azerbaijan?

The people who want to separate the head of Iran are my enemies, my father even have several cousins there, we are originally muhajir from there

Azerbaijan(aran, ganje, shirvan and baku) should be united with Iran

Lets agree to disagree.

So, you should hate the persian racists who initiate these separatist sentiments among others ethnicities, not us.
Why? to get miserable like south Azerbaijan?
It was the soviets who started these sentiments, there is no thing as south or guney azerbaijan.

He probably isn't.

Haman was a two faced clown. When he spoke Persian he was insulting everybody, but when he was speaking English he suddenly become a Turk! He acted way different when he was speaking Persian.

Good thing he's banned now.
:tup:
Exactly right. Unfortunately, @Sinan and @xenon54 do not know persian language, so they don't know the truth about them.

Back
Top Bottom