What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What is that, how can a word describe me ? :lol:

It is an insulting way of referring to a guy; it literally means "That Little Guy", and is used when you want to belittle someone ;)
You can ask @Abii to explain you about the hypocrisy of Soheil and haman10, the kurdish guy from the city of kermanshah who introduce himself az an azeri, when they talk behind others back in persian language. ;)

It is an insulting way of referring to a guy; it literally means "That Little Guy", and is used when you want to belittle someone ;)
You can ask @Abii to explain you about the hypocrisy of Soheil and haman10, the kurdish guy from the city of kermanshah who introduce himself az an azeri, when they talk behind others back in persian language. ;)

The Little Guy - @Sinan they're making fun of the size of your sausage ! :mad:

If you go to war I'm with you brother to avenge this insult ! :pissed:

Haman is Azeri mate, i remember he said it himself.

Then there are no Turks in Turkey. :)
People of turkey are culturally Turks but they are not ethnic turks there are very few turkisg genes in Turkish people, even Persian Tajiks have more tuekish blood in them.

Back
Top Bottom