What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Is this guy a christian (Amir tataloo)?

30057_437174528017_4144564_n.jpg

Unfortunately truth hurts guys,
Iran has many extraordinary intelligents. But as I mentioned above, unfortunately truth hurts. Whenever I go outside, I come back furious due to the level of stupidity I see in the people around. Hence I have reduced going out into necessary occasions.
I will not be angry if I am put in the same category while I am talking generally, because I have internally accepted the fact that truth hurts.
Neither I am suffering from low self-esteem nor am I considered to be a xenophile, but anyone with an experience of even a euro trip, will feel the pain of sheer truth.

Last edited:
Unfortunately truth hurts guys,
Iran has many extraordinary intelligents. But as I mentioned above, unfortunately truth hurts. Whenever I go outside, I come back furious due to the level of stupidity I see in the people around. Hence I have reduced going out into necessary occasions.
I will not be angry if I am put in the same category while I am talking generally, because I have internally accepted the fact that truth hurts.
Neither I am suffering from low self-esteem nor am I considered to be a xenophile, but anyone with an experience of even a euro trip, will feel the pain of sheer truth.

Wow mate, just wow. :)

I couldn't put into words better than you. This is exactly how i feel in my country.

But i don't think, cause of this "being lesser intelligent than Europeans". I think because of loose laws, education system, respect for each other, etc.....

I also have gone to Euro-trip with interrail. I definitely felt what you said.

Nope, actually I am from Qajar tribe, some people in caucasus, call us Kadjars!!! Some of my ancestors were living in Ganja, and Qarabag, and the other part were living in Tehran, but most of them moved to Tehran, including my grand parents before and after WW. So, basically, I am from both north Azerbaijan and south Azerbaijan. I have still many friends and acquaintances in north, and we are still in touch. We have some Talish and mountain jew relatives as well. So, I am very well aware of North Azerbaijan's situation. BTW, sometimes I have a feeling that you are not north caucasian, and you are maybe a persian. Never mind. BTW, where are you exactly from? Derbent? Baki? and what's your problem with azeris? since I have not heard so far that lezgians have anything special against us.

No, thanks, I don't think that you could have more information about North Azerbaijan than my acquaintances who actually live there ;)
faghat bir azarbayjan var! oda iraranin azarbayjanidi! sen diyen azerbaijan kimin bir azerbaijan yokhdu!kuzey azerbayjan aran ve ganje va shirvandilar!
alievi oldurmek sora siz heabinize de yetisejegiz!

Is this guy a christian (Amir tataloo)?

30057_437174528017_4144564_n.jpg
No, he is just an idiot.

loose laws, education system, respect for each other
"loose laws, education system, respect for each other" + deference in culture, more development in social ethics, .... ,They are all soft words for describing IQ difference, mate.
Put a bunch of idiots in a sealed room and you will see quarrels on daily basis. while put some intelligents in the same condition and you won't see any of those problems in a life long.
But the potential difference between my view and yours might be that I believe intelligence quotient is raisable like muscles.
There is no shocking in seeing the idiocy of a bunch of people whom have deserted intellection for quite a life, dude.

faghat bir azarbayjan var! oda iraranin azarbayjanidi! sen diyen azerbaijan kimin bir azerbaijan yokhdu!kuzey azerbayjan aran ve ganje va shirvandilar!

Yaashaasin gaardaash
-67-.gif

sikdin bilasin
-4-.gif

How did you learn Turkish ?

Back
Top Bottom