What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Precisely. Isra"el"is and religious Jews in general are very deceptive and not attached to the greater non-Jewish world. In their Talmud it describes goyim as animals to be used. Whether you're in a town populated by an Orthodox community or in the State of Isra"el", you can see first hand that their ideology makes them the most self-serving, callous people out there. Moderate Jews and atheistic Jews tend to be like normal people, but the psychos running Isra"el" and the religous Zionists or new Orthodoxy act heinously. It is this kind of "allyship" that the Shah didn't care for, hence why he partook in the oil embargo and put the spotlight on Zionist world power. And that made him persona non-grata to his backers. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
How I see this (and I have seen a lot!):

1- No one can remove US/Israel from middle east by force (wet dreams of mullahs but just a dream)..Even if force removal was possible US and Israel will ensure Iran is destroyed before they leave.

2- Palestine will be another footnote of history taught to students in history books.

3-Gaza defenders will be remembered as the most brave Arabs..PG Arabs the most coward

3- Destruction of Iran is now on the US/Israel "to do list" so hello..is any mullahs listening ..the more firecrackers you guys throw at US forces the easier that decision is made . $ 250 dollar oil will not stop them

4- The ultimate treason of mullahs to Iranian nation is to keep Iranian nation without proper weapon to defend themselves..Iranians inside Iran take note..it is your life your house your country.

5- Mullahs of Iran will be remembered as the most deceitful creatures eternally in a fight against their own country and culture they were borne into.

1- No one can remove US/Israel from middle east by force (wet dreams of mullahs but just a dream)..Even if force removal was possible US and Israel will ensure Iran is destroyed before they leave.

2- Palestine will be another footnote of history taught to students in history books.

3-Gaza defenders will be remembered as the most brave Arabs..PG Arabs the most coward

3- Destruction of Iran is now on the US/Israel "to do list" so hello..is any mullahs listening ..the more firecrackers you guys throw at US forces the easier that decision is made . $ 250 dollar oil will not stop them

4- The ultimate treason of mullahs to Iranian nation is to keep Iranian nation without proper weapon to defend themselves..Iranians inside Iran take note..it is your life your house your country.

5- Mullahs of Iran will be remembered as the most deceitful creatures eternally in a fight against their own country and culture they were borne into.
You consider the military power of Israel and America very high.
They are showing their weakness in killing civilians in Gaza. If they had the extensive capability they claim, they wouldn't have a problem fighting a few military groups now.

1. No one is saying Iran wants to move or erase the United States regional presence or Isra"el", not even Kim Jong-Un thinks like that. Sure, fat greaseball pepperonis like Hossein Salami like to pound their chest and say that sort of bullshit. But policy is not the same as bellicose posturing. This is about deterrence. The U.S. has the power to destroy Iran if it really wanted to and didn't care about consequences. Iran's policy toward Isra"el" is about creating said consequences, to shift the balance from possible to too costly.

2. This is a very cruel thing to say. It may be the case or it may not. Who knows.

3. I agree, Gulf Arabs are a bunch of cowards and have always been.

4. I agree that the destruction of Iran is on the list- it has been for 40 years. Who do you think is behind the Ahwaz separatists, Jundallah, the Kurdish separatists, ISIS? Who do you think exacerbates protests in Iran? Who do you think kills Iranian scientists? Who do you think shot down an Iranian passenger jet to get Khomeini to accept a cease fire? Who do you think greenlighted Saddam's invasion and gave him the weapons and intelligence he needed to kill Iranians? This will always be the goal. However, if Iran's proxies exact enough of a high price on Isra"el", it will serve to deter these plans.

5. I don't disagree, there's a lot that's wrong with Iran's government. But at least it isn't controlled. I get the sanctions, repression, and constant attempts at destabilization take a toll and make all of us just want to live a normal life or come from a normal country, but this is the price a country pays for being an independent country in a very strategically important area and having lots of natural resources. You cannot escape it. Look at Gaza, look at the hell unleashed on these people because of the recent discovery of LNG on their shore. This is just how politics work. The ship of a puppet Iran has sailed. The moment Iran achieved independence from foreign control is the moment it could never be trusted again, and the calculus has shifted from creating a puppet government in Iran to dismembering the country.

Last edited:
IMG_20231113_234008_170.jpg

Israhell killed one of captured jews
IMG_20231114_001256_904.jpg

photo of the Israeli soldier "Foul Azai Mark Assiani" who was killed in the bombing of Gaza on 9/11/2023.

1699943616540.png

When I made those simulation on CM Operations, i had a similar positioning. Very predictable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom