What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Rocket hit an electricity pole. Saw this hours ago.

Jackson Hickle spreads tons of propaganda. He’s another Alex Jones weirdo. Probably his media team managing his Twitter.

Ayden is pretty reliable but he is merely reporting what others have said.

Still waiting on a confirm.
The electric pole is in Tel Aviv... so his information is not wrong.

And Israel is hiding their combat casualties from the beginning in this conflict.

I doubt they actually attacked an IRGC site or caused Iranian casualties. IRI cannot hide behind cowardly statements forever but today is not the day that changes.

I doubt they actually attacked an IRGC site or caused Iranian casualties. IRI cannot hide behind cowardly statements forever but today is not the day that changes.

I think Iran is trying to get obligated diplomatic charades out of the way first before resorting to military force region wide.

Gotta get your story straight first.

Frankly, It's not in Iran's interest to get into direct confrontation with US. The organizations allied closely to Iran however.....anything goes

Agreed, but you never really know what they’re talking about behind closed doors.

… what a mess man.

If Iran gives its regional allies the green light to go all out. America will view this as an Iranian attack and go after them directly; they’ve said as much.

Last edited:
IRGC Quds force and IRGC officers aren’t sitting in any bases after 10+ attacks on US.

Bases were ordered emptied long time ago.

US stuck when the bases are least active (middle of the night). Anyone dies is usually the poor individual(s) who have to provide perimeter security. Even in Al-Assad attack there were a contingent of US soldiers posted on the perimeter as missiles rained down in order to prevent a land assault.

Let’s wait for satellite photos or US releasing bombing run footage.

Considering this isn’t the first time Iran and US struck each in Syria and Iraq, I’m sure both sides stayed in their rules of engagement envelope.

IRGC Quds force and IRGC officers aren’t sitting in any bases after 10+ attacks on US.

US stuck when the bases are least active (middle of the night). Anyone dies is usually the poor individual(s) who have to provide perimeter security. Even in Al-Assad attack there were a contingent of US soldiers posted on the perimeter as missiles rained down in order to prevent a land assault.

Considering this isn’t the first time Iran and US struck each in Syria and Iraq, I’m sure both sides stayed in their rules of engagement envelope.

It’s an escalation but you’re right. We have to see what was damaged and if anyone or anything of significance was hurt/killed or destroyed.

The rhetoric by Lloyd Austin is quite clear; “Iran will not hide behind its proxies”.

You can be quite confident, they would probably be attacking structures rather than personnel. Probably not interesting in creating casualties, but any poor fella whose inside those buildings would be in trouble. That's my bet.

Naturally. US doing a face saving attack to avoid getting criticized for lack of response. Be sure the resistance forces will continue with their attacks.

Last edited:
Probably even USAF checked first to avoid any IRGC casualty (if it was not first emptied as Immortal said). Anyway seems neither US or Iran wants to cross a red line. Rethorics compel Iran and US to rise the level but seems they don´t have interest to an open war (fortunately).

IRIAF needs new fighters and IRGC need the Bomb. Any open war nowadays will be much more than painful.

Back
Top Bottom