What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yep, but born and raised in us, did not have much to do with the indian community

EH , so you are iranian !!!

faghat chon madar va pedar gerami hendi hastan dalil nemishe hendi bashi shomam :D

khosh oomadi dadash!!! :smitten:

mate do u know their population ?

how much they are and do they know farsi completely ?

Parsis speak Gujarati since they settle in Gujarat after arriving in India, they have mixed Persian and Indian names. They know ancient Persian of Zend Avesta but not the modern Persian. Population is some tens of thousands, I don't know the exact population.

Parsis speak Gujarati since they settle in Gujarat after arriving in India, they have mixed Persian and Indian names. They know ancient Persian of Zend Avesta but not the modern Persian. Population is some tens of thousands, I don't know the exact population.

that's really funny. I also heard of a small village in the middle of Iran I think, where they still speak the same Persian as the Sassanid's did, simply because they have had very limited contact with outsiders

that's really funny. I also heard of a small village in the middle of Iran I think, where they still speak the same Persian as the Sassanid's did, simply because they have had very limited contact with outsiders

I think you are referring Dari, Zoroastrian who came to India during Qajar Dynasty also speak Dari Persian. Parsis uses ancient Persian of their scripture Zend Avesta which sounds closer to Sanskrit.

Dari language (Zoroastrian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have a parsi friend in my college.
His name is vehzan.

send our regards to him if possible , now tell me abt yourself bro :D

what are u studying ? hows life going on ? :partay:

and in which state do u live ? :D

i'm finished asking ! :ashamed: :sarcastic:

send our regards to him if possible , now tell me abt yourself bro :D

what are u studying ? hows life going on ? :partay:

and in which state do u live ? :D

i'm finished asking ! :ashamed: :sarcastic:
I study mechanical engineering doc.
2nd year. (Guess u are an year elder to me)

I stay in mumbai(capital of maharashtra), origin lies in the state of bihar.

And my current college is in the neighbouring state of karnataka.
Btw, u study in syria? :what:

Back
Top Bottom