What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ahmadinejad didn't order large scale sterilization campaigns to be conducted.
there never was a sterilization campaign
there was suggestion for family with more than enough children , no pressure or cohesion included and the family must asked for it

and Ahmadinejad start the destruction of Iranian middle class
Ahmadinejad's on the record for stating that Iran can do with a population of 120 million as I remember vividly, to which liberals reacted with fury and the usual bogus theories.
as said Ahmadinejad started the trend of destroying Iran middle class that at the time of khatami were main part of Iran society no body talked about birth control which was a necessity.
you see 10 children for a family is a little too much
s for Daijan Napelon, it's a typical shah era production aimed at mocking the natural dislike Iranians feel for a regime which merely 57 years before the series was aired, had subjected them to genocide, murdering no less than 10 million of their compatriots. The sort of thing reformists and moderates would reference, considering their affinities with that same British regime.
its mocking of a person who only blame one thing for the problems and is blind to 100 other cause for those problems .

You should have removed your own posts, the only troll here is just you, but you aren't enough brave to acknowledge it.

Removing the posts against you and banning people are a proof of your weaknesses.
I address all posts with knowledge and references. If somebody is too dense to see it, not my fault. Facts and Figures are not bound to one's nationality concerns. I do not care about your feelings - I will post facts and uphold them. If this upset you, so be it. I made the right call to close that thread because an immoral liar was its source. Iranians will cling to any source if it suits the national narrative. This is a question mark on one's intellect. Trolls like you will unnecessarily laugh on posts and have taken a toll on this forum. Have a look in the mirror. Continue like this and your account will be closed.

Unknown drone attack kills 50+ civilians/soldiers on Syrian military college​

Am i the only one who gets timeouts from multiple Iran outlets such as Tasnim and Mehr?

Strangely, these errors came at the time where a story is being made up (the woman in the train station) and where western medias does a big propaganda stunt, looks like a DDOS so that no one can access any source from Iran

Screenshot_962.png

Last edited:

Unknown drone attack kills 50+ civilians/soldiers on Syrian military college​

Am i the only one who gets timeouts from multiple Iran outlets such as Tasnim and Mehr?

Strangely, these errors came at the time where a story is being made up (the woman in the train station) and where western medias does a big propaganda stunt, looks like a DDOS so that no one can access any source from Iran

View attachment 958530
Many Iranian site these days need Iranian ip for access.
I checked and it's the case for both Mehr news and tasnim

Many Iranian site these days need Iranian ip for access.
I checked and it's the case for both Mehr news and tasnim
I have a French IP and i can access them, beside sometimes such as today, when a woman fainted in the train, they seem to get ddos attacks

I have a French IP and i can access them, beside sometimes such as today, when a woman fainted in the train, they seem to get ddos attacks
That is not DDoS attack right now I can access the wit Iran ip but I'm blocked when use Netherland or USA ip.

there never was a sterilization campaign

Of course there was.

there was suggestion for family with more than enough children , no pressure or cohesion included and the family must asked for it

No, an extensive campaign was launched by liberal administrations to persuade Iranians not to have enough children. Enough children = more than two per female.

Contraceptives were distributed in villages as part of a wide scale birth control policy, small family was advertized in rural areas to alter local habits there as well.

In parallel, an underhanded sterilization campaign was conducted. This took different shapes. First, unsuspecting citizens - mostly working class or peasants, were coaxed into sterilization when they visited hospitals to have an operation performed. Worse, there are reports of countryfolk getting sterilized without their knowledge.

This is while fertility had been on the decline since the second half of the 1980's already. What would have been required, is to counter this fatal trend through measures in support of the birth rate. Instead, the Hashemi administration engaged in full fledged denatalist policies, which represented a nail in the coffin of fertility in Iran.

and Ahmadinejad start the destruction of Iranian middle class

During Ahmadinejad's tenure, upwards mobility of working class members enhanced the middle class.

as said Ahmadinejad started the trend of destroying Iran middle class that at the time of khatami were main part of Iran society no body talked about birth control which was a necessity.
you see 10 children for a family is a little too much

Iranian females have never given birth to an average of 10 children since WW2, so this is blatant disinformation.

Secondly no, the fertility rate began its unhinged free fall in the mid-1980's. Therefore natalist policies were the need of the hour starting from the early 1990's so as to stabilize fertility at healthy levels, read somewhere between 2,1 to 2,5. Liberal administrations however either proceeded to the exact opposite or acted with utter negligence.

Birth control in the Iranian context was never warranted, the insanely rapid pace at which Iranian society modernized after 1979 meant that fertility would automatically decrease either way.

No use arguing just for the sake of it: Iran's present day, highly deficient fertility of 1,7 is proof that policies in this field were faulty.

its mocking of a person who only blame one thing for the problems and is blind to 100 other cause for those problems .

...using an illustration designed to absolve British imperialists.

Also I am not "blind" to anything whatsoever, given that I correctly enumerated the major causes for demographic slump.

When it comes to government responsibility however, governments have a certain leeway and a very limited time window to correct such a development. In Iran as in numerous other places it failed, and this was essentially the work of liberals who proactively pressed for birth control and implemented the most extreme type of Malthusianism realistically conceivable.

Liberals are on the record for publicly endorsing low birth rates - they still do - even as the situation called for boosting fertility before it's too late. Whereas revolutionaries and the Supreme Leader (h.A.) publicly urged corrective measures on countless occasions. This is well documented so denial is futile.

Anyway, there's nothing liberals or their foreign backers can do to prevent Afghans rather than civilizationally alien populations from filling the monumental demographic void said liberals created. The globalist plot backfired, though luck for its cynical proponents.

Mass naturalization of Afghan migrants by Islamic Iran is not only inevitable but perfectly welcome too, seeing how in addition to helping prevent economic collapse it will incidentally reduce secularist tendencies in Iranian society while further cementing religiosity, and will make for fewer reformist and moderate voters as well as for fewer anti-IR mo'āneds. With each passing year, smaller numbers of useful idiots remain for zan zendegi āzādi-types of violent riots seeing how the liberal-minded lot has stopped producing offspring while religious Iranians, aided by brothers from Shia-inhabited areas and former Iranian provinces of Afghanistan haven't. Liberals should prepare to cope heavily, they'll need it.

Last edited:

Yes good news. The stupidest mistake Iran could commit in situations like these is to launch preemptive war against state actors in the manner of Saddam in 1990 - the type of misstep zio-Americans are literally dreaming to be enabled to exploit.

Turkey is neither in a position nor prepared nor capable nor willing to embark on a campaign of military conquest like 1930's Germany. Respective contexts are literally like night and day so any analogy in this regard comes across as outlandish to say the least.

The present era warrants a networked outlook upon the international scene, as well as bilateral relations of varying quality depending on the considered topic - i.e. states can be at odds in one specific theater and entertain extensive ties in another given field all the same. With the exception of the zionist regime, the USA and its Euro-vassals which constitute existential threats of immediate urgency, Iran can and must expand cooperation with all her competitors and rivals on topics which lend themselves to mutually beneficial arrangements.

Exactly how Russia is proceeding with Turkey: while these two countries remain strategic rivals, they haven't ceased boosting their bilateral ties for the past decades in every area where it was deemed possible. Pure political intelligence, something certain quarters do not want Iranians to cultivate.

Beware of narratives advocating tensions and conflict between Iran and her immediate neighbors. It should be obvious into whose hands they're playing, whether by naivety, emotivity or design.

By the way, this latest development means that the Ankara-Baku nexus is revising its (basically hollow) rhetoric on Zangezur and taking into account Iranian interests by accepting to reroute the corridor through Iranian soil. Whether or not they'll reactivate their plans for Armenia's Syunik province at a later point will depend on a number of external factors and is irrelevant at this particular juncture. Iran for her part has adopted the correct approach and scored a major point. All functioning direct land connections between Nakhjavan and mainland Baku are and remain firmly under sovereign Iranian control.

https://tass.com/economy/1680793

26 Sep, 17:40

Iran positive about creation of railway route via Karabakh region — Erdogan

( ... )

ANKARA, September 26. /TASS/. Iran has a positive attitude towards participating in the creation of transport routes through Nagorno-Karabakh region, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan told reporters upon returning from a working trip to Nakhichevan.

"If we want to see peace routes in the Zangezur and Lachin corridors, then we need to resolve these issues calmly and without conflicts. As for the train that will go from Turkey to Nakhichevan, through Armenia to Azerbaijan, then we need to consider its passage through Armenia.
If Armenia does not participate, then how will the route go? Through Iran. Iran has a positive attitude towards this, so a route through Iran to Azerbaijan can be created," the state-run Anadolu agency quoted the Turkish president as saying.

By the way, Erdogan's above quoted statement about Iran was horribly distorted in both Baku media and foreign-funded Persian-language propaganda outlets. The
Baku ones out of embarrassment it would seem, and the oppositionist Farsi ones to keep disinforming Iranians by denying the Islamic Republic's foreign policy successes and fallaciously trying to pass these off as setbacks.

As an example the following Baku publication. Pay attention to how it truncated Erdogan's statement without furnishing an indication to this effect (which amounts to unprofessional journalism), giving it a completely different meaning.

1.jpg

Likewise, the BBC Farsi's manipulative reporting.

2.jpg

Here too, we are indebted to our Russian brothers over at the TASS news agency for relaying Erdogan's words truthfully and making these available in English to broader audiences.

Interesting discussion with an Iranian academic on this and related topics:

Last edited:
British rightwing Quran burner being honest to sold out Iranian and their manners

Stop wanting to change our skin color
Stop justifying anything to foreigners, this is not our problem
Stop justifying anything concerning Ukraine, we do not owe anything to Ukraine as they don't owe us anything
Stop trying to make links between Iranian civilization and foreign civilizations, Iran is Iran
Stop rewriting Iran's history in order to pass as a white and be accepted in their country, they will never

A leopard cannot change its spots

@aryobarzan
Wannabe white Iranian shaking in front of a white

British rightwing Quran burner being honest to sold out Iranian and their manners

Stop wanting to change our skin color
Stop justifying anything to foreigners, this is not our problem
Stop justifying anything concerning Ukraine, we do not owe anything to Ukraine as they don't owe us anything
Stop trying to make links between Iranian civilization and foreign civilizations, Iran is Iran
Stop rewriting Iran's history in order to pass as a white and be accepted in their country, they will never

A leopard cannot change its spots

@aryobarzan
Wannabe white Iranian shaking in front of a white
You Bangladeshi brown maggot how many times I have told you to not address me...do you have any dignity left in you to get the message !

Yes, because as we all know Hitler stopped at Sudentenland and the world lived happily ever after.

Taking this route is far better than the alternative imo. I don't think any amount of Iranian armed forces build-up in the North is going to outright deter Azerbaijan altogether, so some sort of diplomatic resolution (like this one) will at the very least abate the prospect of regional conflict whilst working towards a longer lasting solution. Still, it would be nice to know exactly where Turkey stands in regards to all this and I'm not talking about the cringe official "our brothers in Azerbaijan" nonsense. I mean the realpolitik side of things.

My sentiments are still that of shrewd caution when dealing with Azerbaijan and their machinations.

Yes good news. The stupidest mistake Iran could commit in situations like these is to launch preemptive wars against state actors in the manner of Saddam in 1990 - the type of misstep zio-Americans are literally dreaming to be enabled to exploit.

Turkey is neither in a position nor prepared nor capable nor willing to embark on a campaign of military conquest like 1930's Germany. Respective contexts are literally like night and day so any analogy in this regard is outlandish to say the least.

The present era is one of networked relations in the international sphere. Apart from the zionist regime, the USA and its Euro-vassals which constitute existential threats of immediate urgency, Iran can and must expand cooperation with all her competitors and rivals. Just as Russia is doing with Turkey: these countries remain strategic rivals, yet they haven't ceased boosting their bilateral ties for the past decades. Pure political intelligence, something certain quarters do not want Iranians to cultivate.

Beware of narratives advocating tensions and conflict between Iran and her immediate neighbors. It should be obvious into whose hands they're playing, whether by naivety, emotiveness or design.

By the way, this latest development means that the Ankara-Baku nexus is toning down their (basically hollow) rhetoric on Zangezur and taking into account Iranian interests by accepting to reroute the corridor through Iran. Whether or not they'll reactivate their plans for Armenia's Syunik province at a later point will depend on a number of external factors and is plain irrelevant at this particular juncture. Iran for her part has adopted the correct approach and scored a major point. All direct land connections between Nakhjavan and mainland Baku are and remain firmly under sovereign Iranian control.

https://tass.com/economy/1680793

26 Sep, 17:40

Iran positive about creation of railway route via Karabakh region — Erdogan

( ... )

ANKARA, September 26. /TASS/. Iran has a positive attitude towards participating in the creation of transport routes through Nagorno-Karabakh region, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan told reporters upon returning from a working trip to Nakhichevan.

"If we want to see peace routes in the Zangezur and Lachin corridors, then we need to resolve these issues calmly and without conflicts. As for the train that will go from Turkey to Nakhichevan, through Armenia to Azerbaijan, then we need to consider its passage through Armenia.
If Armenia does not participate, then how will the route go? Through Iran. Iran has a positive attitude towards this, so a route through Iran to Azerbaijan can be created," the state-run Anadolu agency quoted the Turkish president as saying.

By the way, Erdogan's above quoted statement about Iran was horribly distorted in both Baku media and foreign-funded Persian-language propaganda outlets. The
Baku ones out of embarrassment it would seem, and the oppositionist Farsi ones in order to keep disinforming Iranians by denying the Islamic Republic's foreign policy successes and fallaciously trying to pass these off as setbacks.

As an example the following Baku publication. Pay attention to how it truncated Erdogan's statement without furnishing an indication to this effect (which amounts to unprofessional journalism), giving it a completely different meaning.

View attachment 958707

Here too, we are indebted to our Russian brothers over at the TASS news agency for reporting Erdogan's words truthfully and making these available in English to broader audiences.

Interesting discussion with an Iranian academic on this and related topics:

Honestly Salar-jan I never thought that Iran would have ever been the party to initiate hostilities as they tend to be a more reactive entity rather than a purely proactive one. So this development really isn't much of a surprise to me.

There are far bigger fish-to-fry and wasting resources on a war with Azerbaijan is a colossal mistake.

Last edited:
Honestly Salar-jan I never thought that Iran would have ever been the party to initiate hostilities as they tend to be a more reactive entity rather than a purely proactive one.

Here it's not so much a question of reactivity vs proactivity as it is one of rationality vs irrationality.

Initiating inter-state conflict against a neighbor including the Baku regime, makes no sense for Iran. Iran should try to coopt actors such as these where possible, by exploiting every potential for cooperation on dossiers of mutual benefit, while at the same time building her defenses and countering unconventional provocation through unconventional instruments of power.

This is very much a proactive policy. Sitting idle and then suddenly deciding to march troops across the Aras would be crudely reactive-impulsive on the other hand.

So this development really isn't much of a surprise to me.

Well, this development actually means Turkey backed down, not the other way around. Erdogan clearly declared that if Armenia obstructs the Zangezur corridor in breach of the 2020 ceasefire agreement, then Ankara will consider using the Iranian route as an alternative - rather than military occupation of Armenian lands.

In other terms, they seem to be conforming to Iran's red line and to accept handing Iran full control over their connection to Nakhjavan.

There are far bigger fish-to-fry and wasting resources on a war with Azerbaijan is a colossal mistake.

Iran just called the small fish's bluff on Zangezur. This is what happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom