What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Are these Iranian MRAPs in Yemen? if so, how on earth did they get there? the fundamental premise has been Iran has transferred know how to Yemen and they did the actual manufacturing--but this contradicts that premise.

Yemen Parade

TONDAR 🇮🇷 on X: "این کجا و آن کجا https://t.co/RJG3ZAJXYz" / X (twitter.com)

Lol okay, I guess theirs nothing Iran has to offer Russia.
Uh-oh you've returned in full nag mode again. Perhaps the break wasn't long enough... :-)

Last edited:
MRAPs in Yemen? if so, how on earth did they get there?
Yemen had a good armored vehicle development even before Iran got deeply involved with them.
1695387084001.png

Israeli clown ambassador gets kicked out for waiving Mahsa Amini poster during Raisi's UN speech and insults everyone of antisemite on social medias

All you needed to know that Mahsa Amini was a Zionist scenario.

That poor soul suffered from brain disease, i have no doubt that she had no idea how western intelligence were going to abuse her sudden death.

Are these Iranian MRAPs in Yemen? if so, how on earth did they get there? the fundamental premise has been Iran has transferred know how to Yemen and they did the actual manufacturing--but this contradicts that premise.

Yemen Parade

TONDAR 🇮🇷 on X: "این کجا و آن کجا https://t.co/RJG3ZAJXYz" / X (twitter.com)

Uh-oh you've returned in full nag mode again. Perhaps the break wasn't long enough... :-)
Not only Yemen but lots of African countries use Iranian equipments..

Guess how we teleport them.. Lol

Last edited:
@LeGenD : There was nothing in my post that warranted deletion. What you labeled "denial" and "propaganda" was in fact a valid response with rational arguments compounded by concrete, verifiable statistical data to boot.

If you actually believe the USA regime is deliberately sparing Iran so that it can sell weapons to the PGCC states, a shaky contention which doesn't hold water when examined against various established political and historic truths which I'll be glad to remind, then you could have offered counters to the points I made rather than deleting my post and shutting down the thread.

Moderators cannot impose on Iranian users the notion that Iran wouldn't stand chance in a conflict against the USA, nor proceed to sanctioning them if they voice their disagreement and argue accordingly. This is not conforming to forum rules. For one, views on the matter do not represent facts since it is by definition a hypothetical discussion topic and as such, does not relate to a real world occurrence. Secondly, various knowledgeable authors express a take similar to ours on the matter. Thirdly our arguments have been logical, honest and adequately constructed. Dismissing something as "propaganda" and "spin" because one's convictions happen to be at variance with it, does not strike me as a particularly fair procedure to resort to.

Finally, I am not aware of the Iranian government taking part in such a discussion and providing the exact arguments we have. Therefore accusing us of parroting government propaganda isn't accurate. By that logic, one could as well claim your sources and talking points represent USA regime propaganda, comments from Turkish users Ankara's state propaganda and so on and so forth.

If a precondition for participating at Pakistan Defence Forum is to subscribe to the idea that Iran cannot defend herself against American military aggression, or that Iran essentially owes her survival to nothing but luck, you might as well ban virtually every Iranian member, since I do not think many would concur. I for one cannot keep to myself my sincerely held belief on the matter under the incomprehensible threat of punitive measures from moderators.

Last edited:
@LeGenD : There was nothing in my post that warranted deletion. What you labeled "denial" and "propaganda" was in fact an valid response with rational arguments compounded by concrete, verifiable statistical data to boot.

If you actually believe the USA regime is deliberately sparing Iran so that it can sell weapons to the PGCC states, a shaky contention which doesn't hold water when examined against various established political and historic truths which I'll be glad to remind, then you could have countered the points I made rather than deleting my post and shutting down the thread.

Moderators cannot impose on Iranian users the notion that Iran wouldn't stand chance in a conflict against the USA, nor proceed to sanctioning them if they voice their disagreement and argue accordingly. This is not conforming to forum rules. For one, views on the matter do not represent facts since it is by definition a hypothetical discussion topic, it does not relate to a real world occurrence. Secondly, various knowledgeable authors expressed a different take on the matter. Thirdly our arguments have been logical, honest and adequately constructed. Dismissing something as "propaganda" and "spin" because one's convictions happen to be at variance with it, does not strike me as a particularly fair procedure to resort to.

Finally, I am not aware of the Iranian government taking part in such a discussion and providing the exact arguments we have. Therefore accusing us of parroting government propaganda isn't accurate. By that logic, one could as well claim your sources and talking points represent USA regime propaganda, comments from Turkish users Ankara's state propaganda and so on and so forth.

If the condition for participating at Pakistan Defence Forum is to subscribe to the idea that Iran cannot defend herself against American military aggression, or that Iran owes her survival to nothing but luck, you might as well ban virtually every Iranian member. I for one cannot keep to myself my sincerely held belief on the subject under the incomprehensible threat of punitive measures from moderators.
Some of your points were valid but there is focus on how you guys attempt to malign multiple countries and make excuses for the 50 shades of grey on your side with cheap propaganda. I can understand nationalistic tones but there is lack of professionalism and understanding of Forum Rules.

I have been a very accommodating Mod but one get to see things in time. There is need for a revisit in how Iranians address others. Forum Rules are not for all here.

Some of your points were valid but there is focus on how you guys attempt to malign multiple countries

Pray tell, what countries did I malign?

and make excuses for the 50 shades of grey on your side with cheap propaganda.

This is a military forum. Everyone no matter their nationality will defend their country tooth and nail, at least against foreign adversaries. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Pronounced self-criticism is not something one will encounter very often on here, this goes again for all nationals present.

As for me posting cheap propaganda, if that's the case then it should be easy to debunk, shouldn't it. However I don't see anyone producing decisive, undisputably convincing counters proving my arguments wrong.

I can understand nationalistic tones but there is lack of professionalism and understanding of Forum Rules.

I have been a very accommodating Mod but one get to see things in time. There is need for a revisit in how Iranians address others. Forum Rules are not for all here.

I'll be glad to know what forum rule exactly was breached by what part of my contribution. The way I address others is courteous and in line with website rules.

I'm not responsible for what others post, nor can Iranian users be subjected to collective punishment for individual actions.

Also Iranians here have to put up with the fact that they routinely become targets of sectarianist and racist drivel, what about a call on the authors of such offenses (including serial offenders) to revise how they address Iranians.

Last edited:
What countries did I malign?

This is a military forum. Everyone no matter their nationality will defend their country tooth and nail, at least against foreign adversaries. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As for me posting cheap propaganda, if that's the case then it should be easy to debunk, shouldn't it. However I don't see anyone producing decisive, undisputably convincing counters proving my arguments wrong.

I'll be glad to know what forum rule exactly was breached by what part of my contribution. The way I address others is courteous and in line with website rules.

I'm not responsible for what others post, nor can Iranian users be subjected to collective punishment for individual actions.

Also Iranians here have to put up with the fact that they are routinely targeted by sectarianist and racist drivel, what about a call to have the authors of such offenses revise how they address Iranians.
I think pakistan need America support against India so some of admins here don't want comments against America.

I can understand them. They haven't many choices

Back
Top Bottom