What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Second time I'm hearing this being mentioned in a Persian-language "YouTube" video, but why am I not finding the slightest confirmation in French online media?

Performed several searches using various word combinations on a search engine, as well as a query at the website of the French daily Libération.

The French foreign ministry stating that sardar Qa'ani was present in Mali and that Iran had a role in recent anti-imperialist coups of west Africa isn't reported anywhere in French media (nor by other sources except for a few Iranian social media users).

Now I'm not myself excluding the possibility, nay probability that Iran has been extending some form of assistance to the movements in question, but this item here appears to be fake news. Unless someone can find a local source reporting it, in which case I'd be grateful if they could share it here. Friends in Iran would gain in verifying such rumors or citing their primary source.
Tahlilgar quoted Macron. Perhaps he made a mistake.

Iran seizes 1.5 million liters of smuggled fuel in Persian Gulf​

Armed Attack on Illegal Rally in Northwest of Iran Foiled​

IAEA Inspectors Whose Designation Was Withdrawn by Iran Are French, German​

Organizers of Anti-Iran Rallies Abroad captured​

Haul of US Stun Guns Seized in Iran​

Iran to Produce 55 Million Tons of Steel Annually by 2025​

Another huge defeat for the zio-American empire and its many vassals seems to be taking shape.

They and their exiled oppositionist footmen had invested a lot and mobilized their vast propaganda apparatus to try and encourage its audience in Iran to reignite last year's violent riots. A day after the anniversary of Mahsa Amini's demise, Iran is very calm with nothing of note taking place. Reports are even coming in of traffic jams spanning several kilometers on the Chalus road and record numbers of people moving to vacation at Shomal.

This is while a surgeon supportive of Reza Pahlavi came out and revised the assessment he himself had given a year ago about the CT scans shown by "Iran International", further strengthening the explanation that Amini passed away as a result of health issues (possibly combined with momentary stress), and not as a result of alleged police violence.

Read more at the link below, or watch the shared video:

یک سال دروغ در شبکه‌ای که خودش را پربیننده‌ترین می‌داند

ایران اینترنشنال با استناد به نظرسنجی موسسه‌ای که رئیسش پایه ثابت حضور در این شبکه است، خودش را پربیننده‌ترین رسانه معرفی کرده؛ رسانه‌ای که در سال گذشته دروغ‌های بی‌شماری منتشر کرده است.

14020620000401_Test_PhotoN.jpg

https://www.farsnews.ir/news/14020619000410/

Last edited:
This is while a surgeon supportive of Reza Pahlavi came out and revised the assessment he himself had given a year ago about the CT scans shown by "Iran International", further strengthening the explanation that Amini passed away as a result of health issues (possibly combined with momentary stress), and not as a result of alleged police violence.

Read more at the link below, or watch the shared video:
You are again at it?
She died because police negligence in equipping the facility with basic medical supply. and the fact that there was no AED in that facility and nobody provided BLS to her until EMS arrived at the scene

She died because police negligence in equipping the facility with basic medical supply. and the fact that there was no AED in that facility and nobody provided BLS to her until EMS arrived at the scene

That's still called natural causes, and that still means she was not beaten to death by law enforcement personnel, so my statement is completely factual.

There was no intent to cause harm on the part of the police. As opposed to what oppositionists and foreign media are still propagating to this very day, with the exception of a few honest voices here and there e.g. the mentioned surgeon.

Nobody will consider lack of specialized medical equipment at a public office as a valid justification for riots. Especially when this type of negligence is not too scarce and extends to all possible institutions, private businesses and so on. Hence why hostile media keep talking of "murder" despite all the facts indicating otherwise.

There's no use rambling. Riots are over, accept it.

Last edited:

Has anyone else heard about ejection seat and engine problems for kowsar?
I think Azarmehr said something about karrar getting a domestic engine which makes wonder think that karrar was going to be an upgrade to the t-72 fleet first before anything was going to be made from scratch.

Could be part of a liquid-fuel BM's booster stage after separation.
It seems to be the warhead.

some sources say it was a failed missile test of defense ministry, some deny!

Failed test. Missile went the wrong direction. Was supposed to go towards the Semnan desert area.

Older Qiam model

Right now in isfahan terminal. Because of some people wisdom in sending majority of busses into certain area and not investing enough in public transport sector. they are selling ticket for the cargo section of the busses
IMG_20230918_174653.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom