What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This user was even thinking that the Yak-130 were initially for India and got sent to Iran due to Indian uninterest because of the paintjob!

Screenshot_893.png

Screenshot_894.png

Yet we see nothing on Indian recent interest or order of this aircraft

Path of the naggers:

Months ago: "Russia will never deliver" "It's too late" "Iran is bowing down to the US look"
2 Yak are delivered: "No this is fake" "This is not possible look the video is in Belarus desert with faked colors"
Realizes it is real: "Iran just abandoned all its indigenous project" "Look at Avro Arrow" "Russia is going to break Iran industry" "We will never see Kowsar"
Starts immediately to nag on another subject: "Iran is bowing down to the US 60% uranium JCPOA"
Moves to another subject: "The planes are Indians"
"Avro Arrow" "Iran is going to scrap all its air force when time passes"

They gone in the space of 4 days from "Russia will never deliver anything" and to "This is a fake" to "Iran is going to get in the same way as Canada and its aviation will be Russian made" to "The planes were for India" They compulsively nag on ridiculous subjects.

They will 100% continue to get exposed as time pass. Now waiting for some pictures and videos of NK missile factories/showcases randomly thrown here for well known reason.

@jauk ...friend..you are knowledgeable person in AI and I want to ask a rather funny question:

Can "Salarhaq" be indeed a chatbot... he seems to have everyone's history of posts and sometimes small and insignificant bits of info on members here which is unusual for just a person visiting a forum..just wondering!

That you actually spend time reading what you supposedly "don't care" about, is also evidenced from the content of some of your posts addressing me.
I read even the ramblings of the delusional and professional propagandists at times, but invariably struggle to make it past the first few pages of your daily stream of drivel

Equally clear is the fact that this must've struck quite the nerve, seeing how I've become the object of at least one daily post you're publishing in here.
Don't flatter yourself. You love your proof and semantics, so I'm sure you wouldn't have made up your assertion that you are the subject of "at least one daily post" I make here
Beneath the "no one cares to read, get a job please" lurks a manifest "I cannot but obsessively focus on your every statement, please get a job so I can be offered some relief from the constant galvanization!"
At least you admit you don't have a job

@Hack-Hook ...Doc I think it is useless to talk to these two idiot east Indians...let's move on my friend...hopefully they will disappear from Iranian forum in the near future.
what happened to you bro? for real- what really happened? we've been reading your posts for years, and all of a sudden you got negative and pessimistic about Iran, emotionally too, thats why it comes out in your posts. You still have good posts, but the % of posts that are emotional and anti-Iranian and context-bleached and sensitivity-dulled is way higher now than ever. Something happened recently, i dunno what, or you might hate Raisi personally? I think maybe the Iran that Raisi has engineered you really HATE it. But at the end of the day, the reality in Iran contradicts your "passionate and articulate" anti-Iran posts, seriously. If what you said was correct, we would see more protests, anarchy, attacks etc in Iran, but we arent,- the temperature of Iran you feel is way higher and emotional than the temp of Iran we all feel generally.

what happened to you bro? for real- what really happened? we've been reading your posts for years, and all of a sudden you got negative and pessimistic about Iran, emotionally too, thats why it comes out in your posts. You still have good posts, but the % of posts that are emotional and anti-Iranian and context-bleached and sensitivity-dulled is way higher now than ever. Something happened recently, i dunno what, or you might hate Raisi personally? I think maybe the Iran that Raisi has engineered you really HATE it. But at the end of the day, the reality in Iran contradicts your "passionate and articulate" anti-Iran posts, seriously. If what you said was correct, we would see more protests, anarchy, attacks etc in Iran, but we arent,- the temperature of Iran you feel is way higher and emotional than the temp of Iran we all feel generally.
Well actually I had high expectations from Raisi based on all promises he made but then he failed to deliver on many of them towards the half way point of his term not because he did not mean to but he came head to head with limitations that Islamic republic as a system placed on his way forward .Added to that was the way last years protests and how government refused to acknowledge the hijab law as the core dissatisfaction of young people and blamed the protests purely as a foreign-made event ..yes foreign hostile forces did take advantage of that issue but the core issue of mandatory hijab is not foreign made it is real and still in limbo

So...I decided to no longer be quiet ..lol ..I still believe IR can be reformed from within and in no way or shape support foreign based groups that advocate violent regime change in Iran...we all know that these groups and their foreign Sponsors want nothing but destruction of Iran..

Sorry for typos.. late at nite ..hope I answered what you asked..I will continue to update my posts and cheer when government does something good and scream when they fail..that is what a loyal opposition can do.

@jauk ...friend..you are knowledgeable person in AI and I want to ask a rather funny question:

Can "Salarhaq" be indeed a chatbot... he seems to have everyone's history of posts and sometimes small and insignificant bits of info on members here which is unusual for just a person visiting a forum..just wondering!

I don’t think so :yahoo:. Although, long in posts, this person seems legit and a seeker of justice like you. The three of us are different sides of the same coin whether we like it or not. Same with others although not all… unfortunately. Ironically, it’s rather apparent the difference between those who simply don’t fit our broad world view and those that actively spread poison. بی شرف.

Humor aside, you can take posts from various ‘people’ and AI compare to see if the different accounts are the same person or not.

Similarly you can AI vet posts. Note, we did have someone a few months ago who curiously revealed their posts were AI generated.

Last edited:
The khayemal imposters posting from the Meghdad base are not having a good time, I can see.

I read even the ramblings of the delusional and professional propagandists at times, but invariably struggle to make it past the first few pages of your daily stream of drivel

Thought "nobody cares to read" (sic) my posts. Downright contradicting yourself now.

Don't flatter yourself. You love your proof and semantics, so I'm sure you wouldn't have made up your assertion that you are the subject of "at least one daily post" I make here

Not flattering myself, simply inviting you to stop mentioning or quoting me if what you say is true and you really don't care.

At least you admit you don't have a job

No, I rephrased your assertion for it to at least make sense in its own context.

Thought "nobody cares to read" (sic) my posts. Downright contradicting yourself now.
unless you are you admitting you are a delusional and professional propagandist (which would be a rare moment of intellectual honesty for you), I invite you to read the full sentence and not just the first half
Not flattering myself, simply inviting you to stop mentioning or quoting me if what you say is true and you really don't care.
You said you are the subject of "at least one daily post" I make here. Waiting for your proof since we all know how much you love your proof. I'm sure you won't disappoint us

Definitely not Cambodian. Hariyanto as the inscription on the badge reads, is a typical Malay (Melayu) name. Therefore the officer should be either Indonesian or Malaysian (Singapore and Brunei Darussalam, the other two countries where Malay is the official language, won't have an attaché of this rank in Iran).

Edit: Upon verification, he is the main Indonesian military attaché in Tehran.

1.png

unless you are you admitting you are a delusional and professional propagandist (which would be a rare moment of intellectual honesty for you), I invite you to read the full sentence and not just the first half

The two statements constitute a self-contradiction.

You said you are the subject of "at least one daily post" I make here. Waiting for your proof since we all know how much you love your proof. I'm sure you won't disappoint us

Hyperbole is an admissible figure of speech, you know. Especially in a retort like that. As it happens, you've been mentioning and quoting me repeatedly as of late, which obviously stands in contrast to your suggestions that nobody cares what I have to say.

This is an unproductive, pointless conversation, as are the one-liners you address me with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom