What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

WOW they actually did it. I wonder if they repaired the Ukrainian engines / reverse engineered them or license built the original Russian variants. Either way a good achievement. Now let's see if they actually mass produce these. I think this could potentially work as an AWACS platform, which the Iranian air force is in dire need of.

2 things:

1. cockpit is not modern at all, looks completely analog

2. Do the landing gears not retract on this model of a plane? Long after take off they were still deployed.

Heavier equipment being brought in by the Taliban to Iran’s border.

Is Marzbani even equipped enough to go up against this?

Where all these “modern 4++ Kowsar” some users rave about on this board? At least 6-12 have been built.

If you cant use them as CAS against Taliban then what good is that plane?

Not sure what Taliban’s long term plan is. What are they going to do take a few border posts…..then what? The border area is useless and has nothing, all the oil is on the Iraqi side.

Taliban are moving large numbers of armoured vehicles and heavy weapons to the border

10 Ababil-5, 10 Mohajer-6 and 10 Toufan helicopters armed with 2-6 Almas missiles each (at a time) must be deployed near the border immediately, ready to pre-emptively neutralise the threat.

The APCs are quite primitive without defence, they should be food for UAVs and helicopters carrying Almas missile

Alternatively, surveillance drones can be used to monitor the location of these vehicles and cluster or thermobaric warheads could be used to neutralise a large number of them at once

ATGM crews should also be positioned in high-elevation protected sites near the border with 5-8km range ATGMs, Taliban APCs should be food for them as well

There are many options and it is negligent not to prepare for the worst and protect Iranian lives by taking these protective measures ASAP

Literally a handful of fully loaded F-4’s and F-5’s will do the job of blowing up any major troop and equipment gatherings. No need to bring in 20 drones when our fighter jet pilots can get live combat mission training.

Last edited:
this is the perfect kick in the gut of IRI to wake up and look into east as well. The ABs the missile Bases, Armoured divisions nothing is sufficient in the east.
this government won't wake up until the attack start , have you forgotten iran-Iraq war and how all the plea of army and border guards ignored and they actually get disarmed and their equipment sabotaged

Do the landing gears not retract on this model of a plane? Long after take off they were still deployed
During early flight tests landing gear is not retracted for safety reasons...I had the same issue with cockpit being 1980s (they used original An140 cockpit...my guess is that they didn't want to introduce too many variables and future iterations will have digital glass cockpit (I sure hope so!).

Untitled.jpg

It's that time of the year again :)

Government pharmacy next to the hospital specialized in diseases that I was searching for related drugs "we didn't have this drug for 2 months"

Red crescent pharmacy : " we didn't have it for like 3 months"

Random pharmacies around the city : "We didn't get it for about a year and you may find it in government pharmacies"

Another pharmacy one :
" we didn't have it for about a year"

Another one :
"I know there may be a shortage for this one you may try in different cities of Isfahan "
* We both literally were in middle of Isfahan.

Others:
"simple No we don't have it"
I lots the count how many pharmacies I've checked.

From 190's operator : wait till Saturday morning (more than 2 days) then call the 118 and ask for number of related guys(for this issue) in your city then they will help you :).

Side notes unrelated human inventions :

Barcode scanner
, and God forbid if any pharmacy ever dares to use one of them. in order to things faster and more accurate.

7nrzem.jpg

I love this country in both good and bad ways :)

Komala is a larger threat than Talibans, you are all acting like Talibans are going to invade Iran and that Iran needs to unleash 10000 missiles on Afghanistan, like Taliban cares of human losses, either some of you are still hot-blooded or you are just relaying Taliban propaganda

You all fell like fishes in the Taliban propaganda insinuating that Iran needs to put everything there and obliterate Taliban fighters, that Taliban humiliated Iran, that Iran was on heavy fire by a Taliban humvee and some cavemen shooting randomly on a border tower

Komala is backed by the US and is one of the biggest threat at the Iran border, they were into the recent riots, passing weapons into Iran, this group has to be disarmed.

General Salami lost his compass again?

this government won't wake up until the attack start , have you forgotten iran-Iraq war and how all the plea of army and border guards ignored and they actually get disarmed and their equipment sabotaged
Yea but the ''threat'' is exaggerated. Taliban can not cross into Iran like a classical army... if they do that the Iranian airforce will destroy them within a few days. What they (Taliban) can do at most is to engage in guerilla warfare on the border areas.

Last edited:
View attachment 932503

It's that time of the year again :)

Government pharmacy next to the hospital specialized in diseases that I was searching for related drugs "we didn't have this drug for 2 months"

Red crescent pharmacy : " we didn't have it for like 3 months"

Random pharmacies around the city : "We didn't get it for about a year and you may find it in government pharmacies"

Another pharmacy one :
" we didn't have it for about a year"

Another one :
"I know there may be a shortage for this one you may try in different cities of Isfahan "
* We both literally were in middle of Isfahan.

Others:
"simple No we don't have it"
I lots the count how many pharmacies I've checked.

From 190's operator : wait till Saturday morning (more than 2 days) then call the 118 and ask for number of related guys(for this issue) in your city then they will help you :).

Side notes unrelated human inventions :

Barcode scanner
, and God forbid if any pharmacy ever dares to use one of them. in order to things faster and more accurate.

View attachment 932512

I love this country in both good and bad ways :)
you make the mistake of wanting to use your social security insurance to buy the drug . tell the clerk that you will buy it by cash and he tell you go and come this evening , the drug is ready

honestly instead central Iran the fools pull the troop from Kurdistan border ?:crazy::crazy::crazy:
wonder how some people are going to spin it as a good move !!!!?

کرنش در برابر باکو و طالبان

این است حکومت اسلامی آخوندی .... شما که از باکو و طالبان مثل سگ می ترسیدم کوه خوردید ۴۰ ساله برای آمریکا شاخ و شونه می کشید

General Salami lost his compass again?

Yea but the ''threat'' is exaggerated. Taliban can not cross into Iran like a classical army... if they do that the Iranian airforce will destroy them within a few days. What they (Taliban) can do at most is to engage in guerilla warfare on the border areas.
well by looking at the situation of air force i guess the lion share of the work will fall on the Army and IRGC aviation.
and that is not the problem , taliban dared to attack iran border guard and no one blown the fools that did it out of existence , that embolden them

Komala is a larger threat than Talibans, you are all acting like Talibans are going to invade Iran and that Iran needs to unleash 10000 missiles on Afghanistan, like Taliban cares of human losses, either some of you are still hot-blooded or you are just relaying Taliban propaganda

You all fell like fishes in the Taliban propaganda insinuating that Iran needs to put everything there and obliterate Taliban fighters, that Taliban humiliated Iran, that Iran was on heavy fire by a Taliban humvee and some cavemen shooting randomly on a border tower

Komala is backed by the US and is one of the biggest threat at the Iran border, they were into the recent riots, passing weapons into Iran, this group has to be disarmed.
ISI want to use Taliban as enemy at the door to control largely unhappy Iranians

Seeing Taliban sending massive amounts of military equipment to the Afgh-Iran border is just not a good sign. Even if they are bluffing those extra units that are already stationed there can be useful for the Talibs in any future clash.

What is IR's response?

well by looking at the situation of air force i guess the lion share of the work will fall on the Army and IRGC aviation.
and that is not the problem , taliban dared to attack iran border guard and no one blown the fools that did it out of existence , that embolden them
Doesn't matter. Taliban has no air-defence.

How are they going to stop the massive wave of Iranian drone, jet attack on their ground units?

It will be a slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom