What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They also said the same about Saudis then started the Yemen theatre. Iran has a military weakness in the East because the Birjand AB is not finished and houses old relics. Also, there is a general lack of missile infrastructure in that region. Iranian authorities never saw Afghanistan as a region to be taken seriously.

The situation will change very quickly, wake-up calls are good.
for taliban you need Fath-360 and Fajr-5 with thermobaric warhead you don't need a very special missile base for the reason.
and there is iran-shahr and Saravan airbase that are practically left alone , they can use that
but the question is what airplane they want to use .
unless the kowsar and yasin production ramped up i don't see any useful airplane to put in those airports

for taliban you need Fath-360 and Fajr-5 with thermobaric warhead you don't need a very special missile base for the reason.
and there is iran-shahr and Saravan airbase that are practically left alone , they can use that
unless the kowsar and yasin production ramped up i don't see any useful airplane to put in those airports
Iran neglected Afghanistan because there isn't that much of a western threat here, the PG, Iraqi Kurdistan and Baku is more important western-threat wise.

Su-24/22 bombers

Do not make a mistake such as sending blind Mirage or F-7 in Taliban airspace

This is another reason why Su-35 would be useful right now, use thermobaric precision bombs to target their caves and make real casualties. This is the difference between a missile ground strike and an airstrike, more casualties and more precise, less collateral damage.

Also is the Sadid shell (Iranian Krasnopol) used? They could make rampage kills of Taliban positions in one shot.

But thermobaric Fateh and Fajr guided thermobaric is what should be put and used against these kind of threats

Warmonger Yankees and capitalism world has lost war against Russia

Iran will produce copy of countless weapons that the Russians captured in war:

I recently find this Afghan analyst on social media. I really like his reports and analysis for a week now

I hope you enjoy too

Unconfirmed reports that the US has allowed South Korea to unfreeze $7 billion of Iranian assets illegally locked in their central bank. Iran actually has closer to $10 billion of frozen funds in South Korea, with this $7 billion and an additional $2.7 billion frozen at the South Korean branch of Bank Melt.

I am extremely sceptical for two reasons: we hear this kind of news in relation to Iraq and South Korea a lot, and why would the US unilaterally agree to this without any concessions from Iran?

If it is true, I hope it is an unconditional/full release, and not transfer to a special US-monitored account which can only be used to permitted/humanitarian trade (like with Iranian oil revenues seized by the US in Iraq). That is not exactly sovereignty. However, if Iran needs to buy certain goods anyway then that is better than nothing, and existing funds can simply be reallocated accordingly.
If such a thing is true, it means we gave something to them in return.

WOW they actually did it. I wonder if they repaired the Ukrainian engines / reverse engineered them or license built the original Russian variants. Either way a good achievement. Now let's see if they actually mass produce these. I think this could potentially work as an AWACS platform, which the Iranian air force is in dire need of.

The missile will need accuracy because Depots and warehouses where US-stolen hardware is resting need to be taken out in case border conflict arises again. A CEP of less than 30 m is a must so early Fateh-110 and Zelzals will be ideal.

Iranshahr and Saravan AB should be equipped with interceptors/UCAV and Maritime strike towards the Persian Gulf and cross-border into Pakistan if need be. For the Afghan threat, the Birjand rebuild and replenishment is a must. Even if IRIAF gets a mixed squadron of Kowsar-I and 4E/D Dowran there it will be enough to burn the supply depots those pedos are using.

Producing Yasin as a CAS will be stupid because Kowsar-I can do that task far better while Yasin is very small and is an ego project at best. It is an indigenous design but I do not see its utility in IRIAF. To me its again work of a lobby who wanted to prove a point.

be ready to be soon considered as traitor by quads here, you dared question revolutionary idea of the government and suggest that they are working to revive JCPOA
Not so. Although these recent tidings worry me, I hear the strategy has changed from a comprehensive JCPOA approach to a transactional one. A ‘freeze’ (not roll back) is something I can work with because the rabbit’s already out if the hat. Anything beyond is, at this point, questionable more so because i simply don’t have enough information. I do have faith in the IRI no doubt but the JCPOA was disastrous.

You, OTOH, can really say little about good things to come with your support of foreign influence of Iranian politics under a less than subtle umbrella of legal pedantry. Very disappointing. SMH.

کفتاردوغان صدام رو قشنگ میذاره جیب بقلش

پست آخر من تا ۲،۳ ماه آینده

انشالله اگه بازم شد برمیگردم

Not so. Although these recent tidings worry me, I hear the strategy has changed from a comprehensive JCPOA approach to a transactional one. A ‘freeze’ (not roll back) is something I can work with because the rabbit’s already out if the hat. Anything beyond is, at this point, questionable more so because i simply don’t have enough information. I do have faith in the IRI no doubt but the JCPOA was disastrous.

You, OTOH, can really say little about good things to come with your support of foreign influence of Iranian politics under a less than subtle umbrella of legal pedantry. Very disappointing. SMH.

آقا همون اولش می‌گفت من خوشبین نیستم

میگفت ما ۱۹۰ هزار سو میخایم

به خدا قسم من اگه طرفدار نظام و آقای خامنه ای هستم به خاطر این نیست که صرفا مسلمون شیعه به دنیا اومدم

به خاطر اینه که ایشون رو ملی گرا ترین فرد و عاقل ترین فرد میدونم

Taliban are moving large numbers of armoured vehicles and heavy weapons to the border

10 Ababil-5, 10 Mohajer-6 and 10 Toufan helicopters armed with 2-6 Almas missiles each (at a time) must be deployed near the border immediately, ready to pre-emptively neutralise the threat.

The APCs are quite primitive without defence, they should be food for UAVs and helicopters carrying Almas missile

Alternatively, surveillance drones can be used to monitor the location of these vehicles and cluster or thermobaric warheads could be used to neutralise a large number of them at once

ATGM crews should also be positioned in high-elevation protected sites near the border with 5-8km range ATGMs, Taliban APCs should be food for them as well

There are many options and it is negligent not to prepare for the worst and protect Iranian lives by taking these protective measures ASAP

Back
Top Bottom