What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Its about who owns the kingdom.

Putin in Russia,
View attachment 924890

Putin before his big brother...

View attachment 924891
Totally humbled...

Its him who is the king, to whom the kingdom belongs to.
But why is Putin hesitating to give ''big brother'' heavy advanced weaponry e.g. s400, su-57 etc?

Why did Putin get sued by his big brother for measly s300's?

Even the SU-35 you guys have been waiting for eternity :lol:

Forgot the massive Russian investments in the oil and gas sector... not.

Stop being Russia's toilet paper.

Mullah regime foreign minister treated like a slave by Lavrov (no Su-35's for you yet)

Calm down son of Dariush, you are making stories in your own head

Both doesn't speak english as their main language, this can lead to some awkward situations, did you ever got out of your country in a country where people only speak english or another native language? You get into these awkward moments with the other doing a joke and you don't know what he meant or don't know what to say on the moment

Meanwhile:

But why is Putin hesitating to give ''big brother'' heavy advanced weaponry e.g. s400, su-57 etc?

Why did Putin get sued by his big brother for measly s300's?

Even the SU-35 you guys have been waiting for eternity :lol:

Forgot the massive Russian investments in the oil and gas sector... not.

Stop being Russia's toilet paper.

e.g. s400, su-57
As far as i know, Iran never asked for any of those things, Su-57 isn't even produced in numbers in Russia
Even the SU-35 you guys have been waiting for eternity
The deal has been said to public literally only 2 months ago

Give us the definition of a puppet state or a toilet paper state, Russia ain't doing anything in Iran foreign policy neither internal policy, which is the case for most of western colonies if not all

Your idea of Achemenid and Sassanid era is like Wakanda. A futuristic alien civilization of ubermench rulers where everyone was rich and happy.

Calm down son of Dariush, you are making stories in your own head

Both doesn't speak english as their main language, this can lead to some awkward situations, did you ever got out of your country in a country where people only speak english or another native language? You get into these awkward moments with the other doing a joke and you don't know what he meant or don't know what to say on the moment

Meanwhile:

As far as i know, Iran never asked for any of those things, Su-57 isn't even produced in numbers in Russia

The deal has been said to public literally only 2 months ago

Give us the definition of a puppet state or a toilet paper state, Russia ain't doing anything in Iran foreign policy neither internal policy, which is the case for most of western colonies if not all

Your idea of Achemenid and Sassanid era is like Wakanda. A futuristic alien civilization of ubermench rulers where everyone was rich and happy.
Says the false flagger ''living'' in France. Put up your real flags when you are shilling for the mullahs.

You can continue to be a failed pariah state used by Russia no problem with that.

Anyone else notice how this section turned into an almost 100% mullah fanbase? I can not even find more than one or two members here criticizing the mullah policies.

I am pretty sure you are one of these South Asian mullah shills. You also got a free citizenship? Pakistan must clamp down harder on such radical religious sleeper cells.

Says the false flagger ''living'' in France. Put up your real flags when you are shilling for the mullahs.

You can continue to be a failed pariah state used by Russia no problem with that.

Anyone else notice how this section turned into an almost 100% mullah fanbase? I can not even find more than one or two members here criticizing the mullah policies.

I am pretty sure you are one of these South Asian mullah shills. You also got a free citizenship? Pakistan must clamp down harder on such radical religious sleeper cells.
Classic personal attacks while i didn't even insulted you. Yes i'm a south Asian Pakistani Mullah disguised under the french flag on PDF forums, and even if that was true what does it have to do with what i said? I have the right to look at Iran history, we should all be Iranians to have the right to talk about Iran? Isn't this dictatorship like the Mullahs as you say? You can look at my post history and see i criticized numerous times the government here. Pointing delusional people and saying that an overthrow would be the worst scenario for Iran doesn't make me a "south Asian mullah shill Pakistani"

Of all the anti-regime people i've talked with, this is the same arguments and logics, if you say something against their narrative, you are treated as a Mullah paid shill, or you are being pointed as a "Shia extremist" posting under a false identity

You are under the influence of delusions mainly written and romanticized by western writers studying ancient Iran in the 19th & 20th century. Now, a lot of Iranian thinks Iran had some sort of utopian Wakanda civilization in Iran Pre-Islamic history.

Classic personal attacks while i didn't even insulted you. Yes i'm a south Asian Pakistani Mullah disguised under the french flag on PDF forums, and even if that was true what does it have to do with what i said? I have the right to look at Iran history, we should all be Iranians to have the right to talk about Iran? Isn't this dictatorship like the Mullahs as you say? You can look at my post history and see i criticized numerous times the government here. Pointing delusional people and saying that an overthrow would be the worst scenario for Iran doesn't make me a "south Asian mullah shill Pakistani"

Of all the anti-regime people i've talked with, this is the same arguments and logics, if you say something against their narrative, you are treated as a Mullah paid shill, or you are being pointed as a "Shia extremist" posting under a false identity

You are under the influence of delusions mainly written and romanticized by western writers studying ancient Iran in the 19th & 20th century. Now, a lot of Iranian thinks Iran had some sort of utopian Wakanda civilization in Iran Pre-Islamic history.
Your opinions on Iranian internal affairs have zero importance to me and many other Iranians.

Non-Iranians have no right to intervene in our affairs, this is not your country. You can go play jihad with your native countries.

There are 4 categories of Iranians on PDF:

Cat 1: Traitors...those who want regime change in Iran with the help from enemies of Iran.

Cat 2: Patriots...those who want policy changes in the current system but no regime change

Cat 3: Islamist:....those who love Iran but see no or littel fault in how things are run now

Cat 4: Islamic zealots ...those who think it is ok to sacrifice Iranian treasures and values for the sake of greater Islamic world.

So what Category are you!!!!

Cat 1: Traitors...those who want regime change in Iran with the help from enemies of Iran.

Cat 2: Patriots...those who want policy changes in the current system but no regime change

Cat 3: Islamist:....those who love Iran but see no or littel fault in how things are run now

Cat 4: Islamic zealots ...those who think it is ok to sacrifice Iranian treasures and values for the sake of greater Islamic world.

Sir , I plead the fifth :undecided:

You are wrong.

I agree in many benefits being a close ally to US and white power anglo saxon people (UK, Aus, Canada and others), but remember Japan has became a big bullseye of PLA armed forces and even Russia.

You are viewing only the benefits of this kind of alliance with western countries. But in reality Japan knows itself that too much reliance in this alliance and foreing policy dictated by US are pushing them to a possible III World war against China... and worse all, a possible III World War against China, Russia and North Korea.

Moreover excessive dependency in the foreing politcs of White House and deployment of advanced US weaponry in Japan has led this country to spend a crazy money in weapons and change their path from pacifism or non intervention to even international deployment of japanese armed forces serving american insterests in Africa, in Djibouti.

Not to mention scores of female Japanese citizens, often underage, who've been sexually assaulted and sometimes murdered on Okinawa by American G.I.'s, with Japanese authorities powerless to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Japanese people protesting, demanding the closure of these USA military bases but their demands being ignored decade after decade. The epitome of national humiliation.

Last edited:
Says the dude who was begging for some spicy foreign intervention a few months ago.
Coming from another false flag loser.

What's up with you mullah shills carrying foreign Western flags? Do not even bother to use the Iranian flag anymore?

This is how i see it (i do not even know why i respond to a false flag troll but have some time off so here we go lol) : If there is a true unified opposition that can represent the values of the Iranian people and their struggle for freedom then i welcome anyone supporting them in fighting the mullah regime.

Those supporting the illegitimate mullah regime against the Iranian people are enemies of the Iranian nation.

Now you can go and copy paste some pics of fat old chadori women at some unimportant uga buga rally to make your ''point''.

This is your situation as of now, even little girls are pissing at your fked up mindset. Pay attention : these are the ones that have been growing up under your oh so powerful ''leadership'' :lol:

FtwKRWjXgAEqKId.jpeg

Are you asking this from me? If so it is better to quote me directly next time.. to be more clear.

To answer your question i will play along with you and put myself in category nr 1.5... Yeah? It does not exist right? exactly!

I (and many many other Iranians) consider the mullah regime as an illegitimate entity that has been clinging on to power for too long. If we were sitting on the edge before the nonsense hijab issue now we are fierce against the regime. I am going to spare you from all the details that has occured during the protests ( i dont think you even care considering none of you have truly represented Iranian struggle on this forum but were continously shilling for the mullahs) but to sum it up : They must go and there is no question about it. Only thing that is hampering the aspirations of countless Iranians is lack of leadership and the clown monkeys that form the ''opposition'' with the exception of R.Pahlavi.

I hate to say it but if we are going to have a next MKO or if we are going to cede territories to some seperatist Kurds i prefer to have the IR just for the sake of territorial integrity, this is no confirmation that we love Khamenei and his backward regime. Just for the sake of Iran things should continue the way they are going.

Daily we see hundreds of brave acts fom Iranians throughout Iran and i think it is a silent revolution. We aint going to pick up guns and terrorize each other it seems so what we can do is stand firm and make the mullahs tired like the pic i posted above.

So are you happy now? Relieved that i am no MKO?

IR must go, they can not solve Iran's problems it has been almost 5 decades. This is a daily aspiration and Iranians will finally succeed but of course the goal is to make it happen as soon as possible.

CIA chief visits Saudi Arabia to express frustration about Iran rapprochement: Report

Bill Burns tells crown prince US 'blindsided' by Riyadh’s rapprochement with Iran, Syria, says Wall Street Journal​

08.04.2023 - Update : 08.04.2023

CIA Director Bill Burns paid an unannounced visit to Saudi Arabia, expressing frustration about Riyadh’s recent rapprochement with Iran, according to a report.

Burns told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that the US felt "blindsided" by Riyadh’s rapprochement with Iran and Syria -- Washington’s global rivals -- according to the Wall Street Journal, citing sources familiar with the matter.

It cited a US official who said Burns discussed cooperation on intelligence and counterterrorism with Saudi officials.

Beijing last month hosted officials from longtime regional rivals Riyadh and Tehran, where they agreed to resume diplomatic relations.

Iran and Saudi Arabia severed ties in 2016 after the Saudi Embassy in Tehran was stormed by an angry mob following the execution of a Saudi Shia cleric.

Starting in April 2021, the two sides took part in marathon talks facilitated by Iraq and Oman but it was Chinese intervention that resulted in a breakthrough last month.

Foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia and Iran met Thursday in China -- their first meeting in more than seven years, according to a statement.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/c...ation-about-iran-rapprochement-report/2866883

April 12, 20234:33 AM GMT+2 Last Updated 4 days ago

White House's Sullivan and Saudi crown prince discuss Yemen, Iran

By Kanishka Singh

I (and many many other Iranians) consider the mullah regime as an illegitimate entity that has been clinging on to power for too long. If we were sitting on the edge before the nonsense hijab issue now we are fierce against the regime.

“Mullahs” don’t control Iran. Anyone with a brain that does any business in that country will tell you the power is in the hands of powerful technocrats and IRGC affiliated factions.

The fact is there are factions that make ALOT of money via the sanctions regime being in place. I know people who have trouble importing into Iran because of customs purposely banning so many products so factions themselves can bring it in on the backend and take over a market.

If you think magically removing hijab will solve the economic problems you are naive. It will just give more freedom to people to breath. At best Iran will then become more like Syria society, secular society with nightclubs and alcohol, but crippling government issues and corruption. Economic languish due to lack of economic reform and factions fighting over control of the pie.

The problem goes way way beyond “mullahs”. With an estimate 30-40% of Iranian economy in hands of IRGC and its technocrats and its economic umbrella of companies…the Mullahs are the least problem in the overall picture.

From a south Korean publication comes the paper shared below.

But Iran, the actual spearhead of worldwide anti-imperialist Resistance, is somehow being held back by a westernized group of domestic profiteers preventing the introduction of measures similar to those already implemented by multiple nations across the global south as well as Russia, which allowed them to successfully de-dollarize significant sectors of their economies.

The order of the day for the revolutionary core of the Islamic Republic will be to rein in interest groups which use their influence in academia, media and politics to prevent any decisive move towards a sidelining of the US dollar within economic activities. Talk of a paradox.

De-dollarization will not only help Iran in ongoing efforts to neutralize the effects of illegal US-imposed sanctions, but will also make it possible to greatly reduce inflation, the main economic burden affecting ordinary Iranians and their living standards. This in turn will further increase the legitimacy of the political order with the people and greatly contribute to countering the enemy's plots aimed at provoking social unrest under a variety of pretexts.

As opposed to the mantra repeated everywhere by monetarist economists in line with the private interests of certain powerful and wealthy economic actors, the main cause for inflation in Iran is not monetary supply but a chronically unfavorable exchange rate of the national currency against the US dollar stemming from and/or in conjunction with excessive demand for the dollar generated by a number of unnecessary practices which need to be ditched.

Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution has announced the guideline. Watch a relevant passage from a recent speech of his, subtitled in English:

From Russia to China and now Saudi Arabia, cracks are forming in the US’ dollar hegemony​

Posted on : Apr.16,2023 10:49 KST Modified on : Apr.16,2023 10:49 KST

The US’ weaponization of the dollar has impressed upon other countries the need to reduce their dependence upon the dollar.

Read more: https://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_international/1088021.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom