What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

the iranian saudi deal actually comes at a perfect time. What would have been the alternative? Anybody have a better idea?
The barrel was about to explode in light of recent developments. Let's see what happens. On the part of both parties there are also no big announcements and promises and babble. It is simply acted.
the only thing i don't like is the growing chinese influence in the region. Even if China is a friend of Iran and plays a constructive role in this case, we must be careful not to invite the next superpower into the region.

افزایش کرایه ۴۵ الی ۷۵ درصد
افزایش مبلغ دیه و بیمه شخص ثالث ۳۰ درصد
افزایش حقوق کارمندان ۱۵ الی ۲۰ درصد
افزایش حقوق کارگران ۲۷ درصد

حداقل حقوق کارگران بر اساس قیمت دلار ۱۱۰ دلار تا ۱۲۰ دلار در ماه

به شرطی که نرخ ارز بالا نره

Happy nowurz friends!
1879916960-Nowruz7010CyrusDamvand1.jpg

افزایش کرایه ۴۵ الی ۷۵ درصد
افزایش مبلغ دیه و بیمه شخص ثالث ۳۰ درصد
افزایش حقوق کارمندان ۱۵ الی ۲۰ درصد
افزایش حقوق کارگران ۲۷ درصد

حداقل حقوق کارگران بر اساس قیمت دلار ۱۱۰ دلار تا ۱۲۰ دلار در ماه

به شرطی که نرخ ارز بالا نره
I hope things improve for you in this new year my friend.

this Iranian year we will witness the unveiling of the "hypersonic" anti-ABM-system-missile (HGV?), the 1500-km-range ASBM,
Lol I wish, but these systems are far too important for anyone to even get the slightest look at them. We might have to wait a few years until they develop something newer before showing it unfortunately

I hope things improve for you in this new year my friend.
The year ended and they didn't pay the last month salary of the teachers .... This is first time in past 50 years ....

Generally , they always pay it in advanced ...

ISI is losing its credibility in incredible pace ....

Without serious change in domestic policies , in this year we would witness downside of ISI and no one is to blame except themselves with their corruption , mismanagement and oppressing people in ever possible field....

The year ended and they didn't pay the last month salary of the teachers .... This is first time in past 50 years ....

Without serious change in domestic policies , in this year we would witness downside of ISI and no one is to blame except themselves with their corruption , mismanagement and oppressing people in ever possible field....
Iran is under sanctions for years

They say give us your missiles, give us your nuclear tech

Become a poor country like Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen etc...

So any time we wished we gonna attack and destroy your country because we are afraid of a big united independent and strong IRAN

Now tell me who is oppressing people for God knows centuries? Racist whites or their governments who is protecting their people against these berbers?

What is ISI stands for??, any organization that in-charge of internal affairs??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom