What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It's hard to believe IR gave nothing in exchange for many security benefits it has received. Perhaps a guarantee to the end of the war in Yemen, and to dis-encourage Ansurallah from launching cross border attacks and to tone down anti-Saudi media coverage for instance.

Fair point.

I would define power as loyalty and numbers with the geography and potential for military growth. The number of Hezbollah supporters are not large as Lebanon itself is not a large country, so with their few numbers they are working wonders. Yemen for instance has a decently large population and a large pool of loyal supporters within in the country with a similar GDP to Lebenon. If they receive alot of military assistance from Iran, they can grow in both training and equipment combined with a large force that can act in an expeditionary fashion as well if they want to do such a thing.. They are also in a geostrategic area in the Red sea which gives them political significance. Not that Hezbollah doesn't have it, but certainly Ansurallah have potential to really play with global economy.
Believe grasshopper. Believe.

As I surmised long ago Iran’s overarching strategy has been to eject the US from her sphere of influence and defang all parties that challenged that. ‘Defang’ means a few things. For the Zionist regime the ideal is a return to a Palestinian state with a Jewish population.

For countries in the Persian Gulf and SA it means peeling them away from dependency on the US. Obliterating them brings no value to Iran.

SA is being peeled away. The main question for me is how SA (with Iranian help) is going to balance her tightrope walk with the dollar, oil, economy,,etc. that’s link with US. Her security challenge from Iran is resolved for now.

This is a significant challenge and Iran, China, and Russia will be served best by driving this transition home. Of course SA might reverse again. Which will be idiotic given her experience with various US admins. So she’s forced on this path and that’s good for her and everyone else in Iran’s camp. But there will be serious future challenges . Coups being one.

As I surmised long ago Iran’s overarching strategy has been to eject the US from her sphere of influence and defang all parties that challenged that. ‘Defang’ means a few things. For the Zionist regime the ideal is a return to a Palestinian state with a Jewish population.

For countries in the Persian Gulf and SA it means peeling them away from dependency on the US. Obliterating them brings no value to Iran.

SA is being peeled away. The main question for me is how SA (with Iranian help) is going to balance her tightrope walk with the dollar, oil, economy,,etc. that’s link with US. Her security challenge from Iran is resolved for now.

This is a significant challenge and Iran, China, and Russia will be served best by driving this transition home. Of course SA might reverse again. Which will be idiotic given her experience with various US admins. So she’s forced on this path and that’s good for her and everyone else in Iran’s camp. But there will be serious future challenges . Coups being one.
Shamkhani is now in the UAE and an important announcement will be made regarding Iran-UAE economic cooperation today.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe IR gave nothing in exchange for many security benefits it has received. Perhaps a guarantee to the end of the war in Yemen, and to dis-encourage Ansurallah from launching cross border attacks and to tone down anti-Saudi media coverage for instance.
  • WSJ NEWS EXCLUSIVE

Iran Agrees to Stop Arming Houthis in Yemen as Part of Pact With Saudi Arabia​

• WSJ NEWS EXCLUSIVE

Iran Agrees to Stop Arming Houthis in Yemen as Part of Pact With Saudi Arabia​

Given the dubious WSJ as a source they don’t need to be armed any longer anyway. They won.

Given the dubious WSJ as a source they don’t need to be armed any longer anyway. They won.

In this logic the Battered Armenia also won their battle and Nikol Pashinyan didn't lose 70% of Nagorno Karabakh? In an alt realtiy. In the multi-spiderverse

Last edited:

Iran has developed nicely and beautifully I also enjoy your occasional post of nature.. I gotta go back to Iran very soon to re-visit Isfahan, Hamedan and Kermanshah. I was there 3 years ago.

By the way Iran really does have them beautiful girls It is a gem. They are unrivaled

Last edited:
In this logic the Battered Armenia also won their battle and Nikol Pashinyan didn't lose 70% of Nagorno Karabakh? In an alt realtiy. In the multi-spiderverse
Only the friendly neighborhood Spidey to you. So, hush, Mary Jane.

Attachments

• 6F055E13-114C-42FA-AFFD-0FE157807DD9.jpeg
    6F055E13-114C-42FA-AFFD-0FE157807DD9.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom