What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You make no sense. And you keep using the word ‘people’. These are not the ‘people’. Whether you like it or not the dominant and most committed block are those in baseej, the mosques, military, and security. They run the economy (need to really improve on this), the research, space, nuclear, and defense. ‘They put skin in the game instead of whining and complaining. People’ like you and the numb nuts in the streets are hangers on. You need to come to terms with that instead of throwing tantrums.
if you guys think so. then it must be so.
but strangely you always forget one thing , you show the official gathering and say look how much people come
then show the protest and say look no one come . strangely never consider it that for the official gathering no one come and beat participant , and every thing will be ready for them , for the protest well let not go into what will happen there
such mentality and arrogance as you represent here is the exact reason that i predict in 2 year we will have another such protest and the interval between these protest shorten .
you guys are just Ahmadinejad who called millions of people who went to street for protest as Khas & Khashak and as a result for 8 month the country was unstable, you knew the interesting part is the one who support this ideas are actually the ones who live outside Iran or not Iranian at all

if you guys think so. then it must be so.
but strangely you always forget one thing , you show the official gathering and say look how much people come
then show the protest and say look no one come . strangely never consider it that for the official gathering no one come and beat participant , and every thing will be ready for them , for the protest well let not go into what will happen there
such mentality and arrogance as you represent here is the exact reason that i predict in 2 year we will have another such protest and the interval between these protest shorten .
you guys are just Ahmadinejad who called millions of people who went to street for protest as Khas & Khashak and as a result for 8 month the country was unstable, you knew the interesting part is the one who support this ideas are actually the ones who live outside Iran or not Iranian at all

I’m outside Iran and live On The Islands…😅. I’ve never posted pictures of demonstrations one way or another since it’s not relevant. I’m not part of the ‘people’ I indicated in my previous post but bow to them and let them lead. I NEVER whine. As it was once said, “lead, follow, or get out of the way”. The last being the ‘people’ you keep harping about.

Roll up your sleeves and get to work and move the country forward instead of throwing rotten bananas.

It is ironic that your tone betrays you are part of the entitled class. You are not the people. They left you behind leaving you with your baggage and shallow needs.

Man up.

I’m outside Iran and live On The Islands…😅. I’ve never posted pictures of demonstrations one way or another since it’s not relevant. I’m not part of the ‘people’ I indicated in my previous post but bow to them and let them lead. I NEVER whine. As it was once said, “lead, follow, or get out of the way”. The last being the ‘people’ you keep harping about.

Roll up your sleeves and get to work and move the country forward instead of throwing rotten bananas.

It is ironic that your tone betrays you are part of the entitled class. You are not the people. They left you behind leaving you with your baggage and shallow needs.

Man up.
I never ever claimed to participate in the protest , I claimed treated the injured ones . I claimed saw the protest first hand , I claimed in Tehran they are in south and around the Tehran not the north and high income area of Tehran .
i already stated what is my job and i already stated the main problem is economy for the participant as while my situation is better than most of participant , still i feel the economy hardship , I put an example once , I said when i first went to work , i bought my first laptop which was a Core I7 with discreet GPU and a Blu-ray writer (which was very expensive at the time , probably a quarter of the price of the laptop was that Blu-ray writer) by 1.5 month of my income .
this year after 10 years I went and bought a new laptop again a core I7 of the same place on the chart for this year as the last laptop was for its time and again with a discrete GPU of the same place in chart for this year as the GPU of the last one was for then . this time it didn't come with any Blu-ray drive or any drive and had the same amount of ram and less storage than the one I bought 10 year ago , I paid around 8-9 month of my wages for it. it show how much my purchase power get reduced from then and my job is considered a good one , now go think what is the situation of others.
you see when government talk they talk about bread and such , but the life is not only that , you need TV, you need Car , you need House , you want a cell phone , you want a washing machine , you want refrigerator , you want a freezer and alot other things . there is a telegram joke that say last night we saw a vertical line on our TV , today all the family went to the doctor and prayed the problem was from our eyes , because we could not replace the TV.
you think by this reduction in peoples purchasing power is it possible for them to buy a house ever .
if five years ago my family didn't help me buy a 65m house I could not buy it . you think is it possible for a worker with 6-7 million monthly income ever buy a house anymore ? what about a car , in last 16 month the price of a pride has increased around 6 million per month that's the income of a worker

حدود ۱۷۰ سال پیش، زمان محمد شاه قاجار یک تومان برابر با ۲ دلار و ۵۰ سنت بود. (سفرنامه جاستین پرکینز آمریکایی، چاپ ۱۸۴۳)

۱۲۲۷- محمدشاه قاجار: ۰/۳ تومان

۱۲۸۵- مظفرالدین‌شاه: ۱تومان

۱۳۲۰- رضاشاه: ۱.۵ تومان

۱۳۵۷-محمدرضاشاه: ۷تومان

۱۳۶۸-میرحسین موسوی: ۱۲۰تومان

۱۳۷۶-هاشمی رفسنجانی: ۴۴۴تومان

۱۳۸۴- خاتمی: ۹۰۰تومان

۱۳۹۲- احمدی‌نژاد: ۳۲۶۰تومان

۱۴۰۰- روحانی: ۲۵۳۰۰تومان

۱۴۰۱-رئیسی: ۴۰۰۰۰​

The reason for the USD jump was not JCPOA as much as money printing.

Raisi increased salaries on the day of protests by 20 percent. Stupid

He could give equal in gold or food not cash and money printing.

They double rial volume every three years.

تنها امید اینه هدف رییسی نوسانگیری بوده و واقعا فنرش در نرفته

حدود ۱۷۰ سال پیش، زمان محمد شاه قاجار یک تومان برابر با ۲ دلار و ۵۰ سنت بود. (سفرنامه جاستین پرکینز آمریکایی، چاپ ۱۸۴۳)

۱۲۲۷- محمدشاه قاجار: ۰/۳ تومان

۱۲۸۵- مظفرالدین‌شاه: ۱تومان

۱۳۲۰- رضاشاه: ۱.۵ تومان

۱۳۵۷-محمدرضاشاه: ۷تومان

۱۳۶۸-میرحسین موسوی: ۱۲۰تومان

۱۳۷۶-هاشمی رفسنجانی: ۴۴۴تومان

۱۳۸۴- خاتمی: ۹۰۰تومان

۱۳۹۲- احمدی‌نژاد: ۳۲۶۰تومان

۱۴۰۰- روحانی: ۲۵۳۰۰تومان

۱۴۰۱-رئیسی: ۴۰۰۰۰​

The reason for the USD jump was not JCPOA as much as money printing.

Raisi increased salaries on the day of protests by 20 percent. Stupid

He could give equal in gold or food not cash and money printing.

They double rial volume every three years.

تنها امید اینه هدف رییسی نوسانگیری بوده و واقعا فنرش در نرفته
روحانی 25 هزار تومان؟ جالبه که دلار 30 هزار تومانی روحانی را نگفتید!

تولید علم ایران در سال میلادی که گذشت/ آخرین وضعیت علمی کشور

Screenshot(26).png
Screenshot(27).png
Screenshot(28).png
Screenshot(29).png
Screenshot(30).png

Mehrnews.com

Effects of covid-19 on education is still hurting our future.it seems it damaged teenagers/high schools more than anyone else.

برای من مساله مهمتر دلار و رییسی همین بحث علمی هست
دانشگاهها باید درست بشه
مقاله و المپیاد مهم نیست و محصولی مهمه که خریدار داشته باشه

دانشگاه باید محصول پرور باشه و درمان مشکلات مهندسی مثل خودرو باشه
مشکل ایران مشکل مهندسی ه

شریف با همه اسمش درمان معضل خودرو نبود
وسیله اپلای بود

دوستان من رفقای شریفی و فنی زیادی داشتم که بعضی نفرات اول المپیاد جهانی و کنکور بودند و فکر میکردم کارهای شاقی انجام بدن
راستش نهایت استاد دانشگاه شدن و فیلد بردن دیگه آخرش بوده

هیچکس شرکتی نزده
پی پال و ای بی ازش در نیومده

متاسفانه سیستم تحصیلی علامه حلی المپیاد و شریف و سپس مهاجرت به نتایج خاصی نرسیده
نه برای ایران نه غرب

باید سیستم آموزشی محصول پایه باشه و عملی
نه تستزنی و نمونه زنی المپیاد و مقاله و تافل و اپلای

ایران قدرت بسیار بسیار قوی مهندسی ه ولی بردارش باید به سمت محصول قابل فروش هدایت بشه​

4365478.jpg
4365503.jpg
4365518.jpg
4365485.jpg
4365517.jpg

برای کسانی که کار‌های این شکلی انجام میدند به جز جریمه نقدی چه کار دیگه‌ای می‌شه انجام داد ؟

فکر کنم یک یادگاری که هم خوب تو ذهن خودشون بمونه هم باعث ماندگار شدن اثر خودشون روی جامعهِ باشه متناسب باشه.

برای من مساله مهمتر دلار و رییسی همین بحث علمی هست
دانشگاهها باید درست بشه
مقاله و المپیاد مهم نیست و محصولی مهمه که خریدار داشته باشه

دانشگاه باید محصول پرور باشه و درمان مشکلات مهندسی مثل خودرو باشه
مشکل ایران مشکل مهندسی ه

شریف با همه اسمش درمان معضل خودرو نبود
وسیله اپلای بود

دوستان من رفقای شریفی و فنی زیادی داشتم که بعضی نفرات اول المپیاد جهانی و کنکور بودند و فکر میکردم کارهای شاقی انجام بدن
راستش نهایت استاد دانشگاه شدن و فیلد بردن دیگه آخرش بوده

هیچکس شرکتی نزده
پی پال و ای بی ازش در نیومده

متاسفانه سیستم تحصیلی علامه حلی المپیاد و شریف و سپس مهاجرت به نتایج خاصی نرسیده
نه برای ایران نه غرب

باید سیستم آموزشی محصول پایه باشه و عملی
نه تستزنی و نمونه زنی المپیاد و مقاله و تافل و اپلای

ایران قدرت بسیار بسیار قوی مهندسی ه ولی بردارش باید به سمت محصول قابل فروش هدایت بشه​
والا خود دانشگاه مخصوصا دانشگاه‌های دولتی اکثرا که هر چی جلوشون گذشته شده تا به حال یا انجام دادند یا در حال انجامش هستند. از سخت‌ترین کار‌ها گرفته تا کار‌های زمان بر و ....

ما همین الان می‌تونیم یه راه‌های پیشنهاد بدیم که یه کمی مشکلات ساده‌تر بشن. مثل خورد کردن و کوچیک کردن مشکل‌ها و تقسیم کار، این مسائل تو حل پروژه‌های بزرگ خیلی کارایی دارند که ما خدا میدونه خیلی تو کار گروهی و بین بخشی مشکل داریم.ولی این که از همون مرحله اول میزان و سهم و تکلیف هر بخش تو انجام دادن یه پروژه که چه مقداری هست خیلی تو سرعت پایان کار تاثیر میذاره.

مشکل بعدی شکل و نیاز جامعه تو رشته دانشگاهی

یعنی واقعا آیا نیز جامعهِ اینه که بعضی تخصص‌ها ۴ سال کامل درس بخونند و شما بهتر میدونید که باید چه درس‌های رو پاس کنند.

خیلی بهتره که حتما این جور رشته‌ها هر سال به روز رسانی باشند چه پیش نیاز‌ها و چه باز نگری تو نیز زمانی که دانشجو باید برای خواندن این رشته تو دانشگاه وقتشو صرف کنه.

نمی‌خوام اسم درس خاصی ببرم ولی شاید موندن ۴ سال و یا بیشتر از ۴ سال یک دانشجو توی یک دانشگاه بخاطر خیلی از مسائل مالی و آماری برای بعضی دانشگاه‌ها توجیه می‌شه.​

View attachment 909063View attachment 909064View attachment 909065View attachment 909066View attachment 909067
برای کسانی که کار‌های این شکلی انجام میدند به جز جریمه نقدی چه کار دیگه‌ای می‌شه انجام داد ؟

فکر کنم یک یادگاری که هم خوب تو ذهن خودشون بمونه هم باعث ماندگار شدن اثر خودشون روی جامعهِ باشه متناسب باشه.
وقتی یک عده احمق آثار باستانی رو با تقویم و دفتر نقاشی اشتباه میگیرند. خدایی ناراحت کننده است

View attachment 909063View attachment 909064View attachment 909065View attachment 909066View attachment 909067

well after plasco for the ones who while taking selfie , blocked emergency vehicle passages , they built a Tag in Twitter #من_یک_گوساله_هستم then whenever one such selfie was found people post it under that tag

دوتا مشکل اینجا هست

اول مقایسه تعداد مقالات از سال ۱۹۸۰ تا به حال.

من چند سال پیش یک فیلم مستند در مورد آموزش ایران میدیدم که تاریخ تهیه فیلم به زمان قبل از انقلاب و حضور آمریکا در ایران بر میگشت.توی اون فیلم مستند عنوان میشد که در سال ۱۹۷۵ بر اساس اسناد آمریکا از هر ۷ زن در شمال ایران ۱ نفر سواد خواندن و نوشتن دارد و از هر ۱۲ زن در جنوب ایران ۱ نفر این توانایی را داراست. حالا شما از سال ۱۹۷۵ به سال ۱۹۸۰ برس.(اثرات حضور شوروی و انگلستان در شمال و جنوب ایران آنهم چندین دهه بعد از حضورشان ! ). جالبه که چنین فیلم هایی در مورد تاریخ ایران از نظر آمریکای‌ها کمتر توی یوتیوب پیدا می‌شه :)

با چندیدن برابر شدن تعداد دانشجو، دانشگاه و رشد پر سرعت علمی ایران این خیلی منطقی که تعداد مقالات هم زیاد بشه.

دوم پیشنهاد پایانی این کلیپ

وابسته کردن رتبه استاد و دانشگاه به برطرف کردن نیاز صنعت

خود صنعت توی ایران اکثرا تحت نظر دولت اداره می‌شه. در واقع چنین پیشنهادی این معنی رو میده که به جای این که یک محیط علمی صلاحیت و کار دانشجو‌ها را نقد کنه یک بخش دیگهٔ دولتی که شما حتما بهتر از من میدونید این بخش و مدیریتش چطور انتخاب میشند کلید دانشگاه هارو هم به دست بگیرند

اگر شما الان در حاکم شدن ثروت بر روی نظام آموزشی فعلی گله دارید با اجرا شدن چنین ایده هایی که حتما باعث فاصله طبقاتی بیشتر هم می‌شه، میخواید چکار کنید؟

well after plasco for the ones who while taking selfie , blocked emergency vehicle passages , they built a Tag in Twitter #من_یک_گوساله_هستم then whenever one such selfie was found people post it under that tag
I was thinking forcing these guys to do something positive for the country since they wanted public to notice them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom