What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What is the world coming to ? The most developed nations will soon develop robotic armies. Whomever controls the semiconductors will likely rule the world. A few years ago this might have sounded ridiculous, but not anymore. Just imagine mounting a rifle, autocannon or ATGM on something like this.

The discounted one million barrels per day is the biggest economic leverage Iran has over China at the moment.
You think that's Iran's only leverage? what about controlling the strait of Hormuz traffic and security of the middle east? China has to "check in" with Iran security-wise in the middle east before doing much (you see how militants are attackign Chinese CPEC workers in Pakistan? this is despite CPEC paperwork calling for a 15,000 strong security force in Pakistan that is controlled by China to manage seceurity of Chinese workers in Pakistan)- Chinese cant invest safely in Iraq without some Iranian Ok of that...its just the truth- this is why China entered mega deal with Iran- and honestly, its ridiculous you tihnk 1 million barrels of oil is the biggest economic "leverage" Iran has- Iran also has lots of huge infrastructure and transportation projects within large and continuously developing Iran that China WOULD LOVE to win and execute..CHina NEEDs business, period (i mean look at how "active" China has been with executing infrastrucure and strategic projects in Africa already), Iran controls and manages a large chunk of the middle east's total business, in different sectors too. Even in military technology, its Iranians who are the Chinese do the most advanced military research collaborations with- China sold KSA only MRBS, but China gave Iran game changing ASCM technology, and did join work on air defenses- China hasnt done this with Arab states on this level...China is "helping" both Iran and the Arab states together, so neither gets triggered to destroy the progress of all 3 sides- its ok China does this, its probably the smartest and most efficient strategy for now.
Regardless China has alot of options when it comes to buying oil,
not when China needs to buy the oil it needs that's in large quantities, well priced, and consistently/reliably provided- c'mon bro! not many countries now can provide oil with those 3 characteristics easily...and those countries that can probide that type of oil are already booked- Iran is still selling alot of its oil and oil products regardless of what it sells China stop thinking without China Iranian oil isnt selling- when China reduced Iranian oil purchases a few times over the past few years, Iran still sold its oil- actually Iran's neighbors are its best market for its oil ,and i suspect Iran is heavily focused on that- smart- because they have large territory, large population, and low oil resources- so Iran can even make enough $ from its oil and gas industry Just be supplying Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq (receives tons of Iranian gas and electricity currently) only.
especially with the Ukraine war, they're getting a significant amount of discounted oil from Russia.
But oil as a product needed by humanity is having its biggest leverage today- Russia has basically used oil as a counter sanctions weapon against EU and other countries, and its working very well- i'm amazed..because we are over 8bn people in the world now, and so many countries dont have oil resources in sizeable quantities..so oil is now an actual gold...veeeery soon, oil will be preferred over the dollar, just wait.

Last edited:
Here is Legend again, he is bullying me again in the Ukraine thread(1st time he blocked me from commenting o the thread, he said i was trolling someone, which was another excuse offcourse, because here he is again), trying to silence me in the Ukraine thread- he has used the logic of "you are not learning, you are not reasoning well and understanding what we are saying, so you must shut up". ITs unfortunate, because they've already "shut up" Al-Somal, that Beny guy TROLLED and derailed the Ukraine thread so much, i couldnt believe nothing was done to him.

1672350995963.png

I don't want to be that guy but ...... AK chuallllyyy

phrase like small dick energy could be factually wrong :ashamed: .

At the end of the day the ones that use their energies smarter win so if you want to be dumb and collect multiple useless cars be my quest.

There's alot of controversy about this guy. I haven't seen it but apparently the evidence against him in overwhelming ? This is what happens when you mess with the powers that be and un-neccessarily bring attention to yourself. Millions upon millions of people adore Greta Thunberg and she has a ton of money and political clout (special interest groups) behind her.

Now who knows, maybe this guy actually committed some heinous crimes related to human trafficking ? Money tends to corrupt certain individuals and judging by his lavish lifestyle I wouldn't be surprised if he did something that he shouldn't have.

People with an excessive amount of wealth, especially in young age, tend to feel invincible and untouchable. Just look at how Elon Musk, Bill Clinton, Ariel Sharon, Prince Andrew and many others visited Epstein's house and private island to do you know what with underaged little girls.

This does not look good. Supposedly he converted to Islam but he certainly wasn't leading a very wholesome lifestyle that's for sure. He even praises ISIS. I think the money got to his brain.

I don't want to be that guy but ...... AK chuallllyyy

phrase like small dick energy could be factually wrong :ashamed: .

At the end of the day the ones that use their energies smarter win so if you want to be dumb and collect multiple useless cars be my quest.

There's alot of controversy about this guy. I haven't seen it but apparently the evidence against him in overwhelming ? This is what happens when you mess with the powers that be and un-neccessarily bring attention to yourself. Millions upon millions of people adore Greta Thunberg and she has a ton of money and political clout (special interest groups) behind her.

Now who knows, maybe this guy actually committed some heinous crimes related to human trafficking ? Money tends to corrupt certain individuals and judging by his lavish lifestyle I wouldn't be surprised if he did something that he shouldn't have.

People with an excessive amount of wealth, especially in young age, tend to feel invincible and untouchable. Just look at how Elon Musk, Bill Clinton, Ariel Sharon, Prince Andrew and many others visited Epstein's house and private island to do you know what with underaged little girls.

This does not look good. Supposedly he converted to Islam but he certainly wasn't leading a very wholesome lifestyle that's for sure. He even praises ISIS. I think the money got to his brain.

I mean, I understand sometimes these areas will become battle ground for left and right and it's perfectly fine but if you want to invest on your ideas at least put someone that have enough knowledge about the topics and personally is relatable in targeted society's culture.

Surely this recipe works this time.surely
Priority one : loyality :)

very unlikely of China foreign policy ..If this is not a 180 degree turn around in China foreign policy then I guess some heads will roll in China Foreign office..!!
I wonder if this prediction came true!!:azn::azn:

China's Foreign minister Changed!!..

وزیر خارجه چین تغییر کرد

وزیر خارجه چین تغییر کرد

رسانه‌های چینی اعلام کردند سفیر این کشور در آمریکا، به عنوان وزیر خارجه چین منصوب شده است.
به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر به نقل از اسپوتنیک، رادیو ملی چین امروز جمعه اعلام کرد «کمیته دائمی کنگره ملی خلق»، چین گانگ را به عنوان وزیر خارجه جدید این کشور منصوب کرده است.
به نوشته رویترز، چین گانگ ۵۴ ساله، از افراد مورد اعتماد شی جین‌پینگ، رئیس‌جمهور چین و سفیر این کشور در آمریکاست. وی همچنین از سال ۲۰۱۸ تا ۲۰۲۱ معاون وزیر خارجه چین بود.
چین کانگ، جانشین «وانگ یی» دیپلمات کهن‌کار ۶۹ ساله چینی می‌شود که از سال ۲۰۱۲ تاکنون ریاست وزارت خارجه چین را بر عهده داشت.

i'm seeing on telegram that these brothers have been released by Romanian police already. smh- they're also mixed/Black, if i remember correctly, Romania isnt very fond of Black people either..smh

CNN​

Goodbye 2022 – and good riddance. Markets close out their worst year since 2008

Screenshot(21).png

A year of losses for the S&P 500​

The top index of US stocks hit an all-time high in January. It was downhill from there. The S&P 500 has lost about 19% over the past 12 months, notching its worst year since 2008.

It was a bad year for bonds as well as stocks​

The iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF, which tracks the market for US investment-grade bonds, lost almost 15% in 2022, the biggest annual decline since the fund launched in 2003.

Inflation, which briefly rose above 9% in the United States — a 40-year high — hurt economic growth, even as consumers continued to spend. But it mostly damaged corporate profits.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom