What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo.... Thanks for the lecture.... If it was intended as one. It was more like the talking points of the religious Right. I know, Forty years ago I used to repeat the same stuff... Your statistics are very interesting, but please back them up with a well respected reference or research article. 20% is this, and 70% is that does not mean anything unless you have evidence to back it up.

Your premise is that not having hijab means that you are a Promiscuous whore. It is a false premise. It is a premise that is preached by the religious right to further its own interest and coerce women into submission. There are young women who cover their hair, but also commit adultery, get abortion, shoplift, or commit murder. There are young women who don't cover their hair and never commit such offenses. I digress, but hijab is not even mandatory in Islam. Quaran clearly says that it is "better" for the believers to cover themselves. It is not an absolute requirement.

You managed to do the same manipulation as is customary in the circles of religious right. The discussion was that there are plenty of young men who don't look down on women who don't wear the hijab, and actually prefer to marry someone who is not from a religious and fundamentalist background. Then all the sudden you pulled a fundamentalist argument that 70% of the women in the West are promiscuous whores who have sex with 20% of men without offering a shred of evidence where you get your statistics from. You don't even clarify that even if true, what does it have to do with what I said before.

Regardless, I did not mean to start posting again... please don't entice me to get involved in the forum. Peace

I'm not sure how old you are or what experience you've had dealing with the opposite sex in the "West".

He is 100 percent correct.

Focus less on the hijab and more on the general message of his post.

Regardless, there is a very clear agenda by the liberal west.

No it's not solved, If you think the conservative Islamists would let go of trying to forcefully shove their sh!t down everyone's throat then you're very naive my friend.
الان فکر کنم متروی تهران نماد زیبایی از حجاب کامله. شما انگار تو باغ نیستی اصلا

الان متروی تهران چشه مشکل چی چیه؟
والله مشکل اینه این پوششی که تو اکثر جاهای تهران هست تو خود خیابانهای اروپا هم رسم نیست. پوشش چسبان، مانتوهای کوتاه و آرایش عجیب و غریب با 20 سانت ناخن و 5 سانت ضخامت ابروها چند سانت ضخامت سفید کننده و رژ لب و بقیه موارد. آدم یاد این کارتون های عروس مردگان و شخصیت های عجیب و غریب میفته

حجابی که شما واسه ما به عنوان حجاب معرفی میکنی جسد متعفنی از اون چيزيه که تو ذهن ما هست. بهتره از اروپا مدل بگیریم، لااقل پوشش اونها فاحشه خانه های خیابانی رو یادآوری نمیکنه

والله مشکل اینه این پوششی که تو اکثر جاهای تهران هست تو خود خیابانهای اروپا هم رسم نیست. پوشش چسبان، مانتوهای کوتاه و آرایش عجیب و غریب با 20 سانت ناخن و 5 سانت ضخامت ابروها چند سانت ضخامت سفید کننده و رژ لب و بقیه موارد. آدم یاد این کارتون های عروس مردگان و شخصیت های عجیب و غریب میفته

حجابی که شما واسه ما به عنوان حجاب معرفی میکنی جسد متعفنی از اون چيزيه که تو ذهن ما هست. بهتره از اروپا مدل بگیریم، لااقل پوشش اونها فاحشه خانه های خیابانی رو یادآوری نمیکنه
the result of pressuring a spring and the pressure removed , give it time it become stable .
about cosmetics , well its not new , its old . middle east is the main market for international companies which deal in cosmetics . about the clothes well i saw open abdomen closes , you complain about slimfit clothes :undecided:

In a recent speech Ursula Von Der Leyen, head of the European commission, claimed that 100,000 Ukrainian servicemen have been killed since the start of the war. Right after the video was released, all traces of it were deleted and a new video was released, with the specific statement edited out of the speech.

What does this mean ? Well using the NATO standard for casualty rates, for every 1 killed, there are atleast 3 injured, captured or missing. This means that Ukraine must have sustained 400,000 casualties thus far. That is the minimum.

However if we consider all the evidence which points to a lack of weapons/supplies, lack of sufficient training, casualty rates as high as 80% in some cases based on interviews with Ukrainian soldiers, Based on all that, it's not difficult to believe that Ukraine has sustained more than 500,000 casualties.

Recently Zelensky stated that he would share the casualty rates with the Ukrainian people when the time was right. He claimed that it was a "sensitive" issue.

Look at the west, they have over sexualised their culture, they have encouraged women to become whores

Feminist ideology and birth control encourage and encouraged women to act like men, they build up a body count of where they started to sleep around from their teen years and got turned out by man after man

The average marriage in the west now last about 7 years

Adultery is rampant

They have multiple partners and thus can't bond with their husbands

Only about 20% of men in the west USE about 70% of the women in their 20s and by use I mean fcuk

Dating apps are prolific

They have encouraged debased, debauched culture

And by the time the women are in their 30s they have ben used repeatedly and dumped by the 20% of men who have the advantage

These women then blame all men including the 80% who have average game as TRASH

As the women enter their 30s they start to lose what made them special, is their beauty and are left

Feminist culture, the over sexualised culture has destroyed the institute of marriage which is so BIASED against men that it's pointless getting married

You might ask me why am I saying all this,,, because this shit is what is why they are trying to promote in Muslim majority

Muslim countries are the last hold out and between the western liberals, Murtads and feminists they want a fall of Muslim society so they can pump this shit everywhere

Hijab is not just a piece of cloth, it's the representation of the faithful, piety, loyalty and should be encouraged and valued as the counter to the debauchery currently being peddled
I suggest hijab for MEN.....how about special glasses that are opaque to skin color....Men would wear them by LAW in Iran and that will stop them from having Sexual desires on women..WHY women always have to pay the price for sextual deviance of men...

How about putting a bag over men's head by LAW in Iran... add those special glasses and hey we have a perfect non-sexual interaction in society.. when that happens women in Iran can freely choose what to wear..just think of that..logic works bothways:azn::azn:

Look at the west, they have over sexualised their culture, they have encouraged women to become whores

Feminist ideology and birth control encourage and encouraged women to act like men, they build up a body count of where they started to sleep around from their teen years and got turned out by man after man

The average marriage in the west now last about 7 years

Adultery is rampant

They have multiple partners and thus can't bond with their husbands

Only about 20% of men in the west USE about 70% of the women in their 20s and by use I mean fcuk

Dating apps are prolific

They have encouraged debased, debauched culture

And by the time the women are in their 30s they have ben used repeatedly and dumped by the 20% of men who have the advantage

These women then blame all men including the 80% who have average game as TRASH

As the women enter their 30s they start to lose what made them special, is their beauty and are left

Feminist culture, the over sexualised culture has destroyed the institute of marriage which is so BIASED against men that it's pointless getting married

You might ask me why am I saying all this,,, because this shit is what is why they are trying to promote in Muslim majority

Muslim countries are the last hold out and between the western liberals, Murtads and feminists they want a fall of Muslim society so they can pump this shit everywhere

Hijab is not just a piece of cloth, it's the representation of the faithful, piety, loyalty and should be encouraged and valued as the counter to the debauchery currently being peddled
I agree with everything you said 100%. That said, hokoomat must address the issue of using these beliefs as a vector to attack the weak minded populations. It's a hard problem and a possible Achilles Heel which must be addressed. @aryobarzan

In a recent speech Ursula Von Der Leyen, head of the European commission, claimed that 100,000 Ukrainian servicemen have been killed since the start of the war. Right after the video was released, all traces of it were deleted and a new video was released, with the specific statement edited out of the speech.

What does this mean ? Well using the NATO standard for casualty rates, for every 1 killed, there are atleast 3 injured, captured or missing. This means that Ukraine must have sustained 400,000 casualties thus far. That is the minimum.

However if we consider all the evidence which points to a lack of weapons/supplies, lack of sufficient training, casualty rates as high as 80% in some cases based on interviews with Ukrainian soldiers, Based on all that, it's not difficult to believe that Ukraine has sustained more than 500,000 casualties.

Recently Zelensky stated that he would share the casualty rates with the Ukrainian people when the time was right. He claimed that it was a "sensitive" issue.

You know what is funny? that people actully believe in the casualty numbers the Americans have been presenting for the last 5-6 decades which is laughable and low IQ that some don't question it example these who consume mainstream media.

Example the Americans have been claiming around 10k to 20k KIA in Vietnam but decades later it was proven to be 200.000+ US KIA in action in that 10 year war.

To this day some actully believe Allied forces only lost 7k+ in Afghanistan which is extremely laughable where as the numbers released by the IEA is the real estimation which is around 150.000+ Allied forces + 300.000 ANA and ANP losses and on the other side around 500.000 IEA losses thru out the course of the 20 year conflict. These are the real realistic numbers but due to propaganda they will never release the true allied forces casualities because it would cause uproar but as you may know war does one thing which is kill combatants on all sides and the more there is engagements the more there is loss of life which is normal.

The 100.000 losses on both sides in the Ukraine war is realistic numbers. When you have a large conventional engagements across such a vaste lands casualities happen and if they didn't then whatever is happening there is not war but rather a movie is being shoot there.

There is a mathematical probabilities in conventional engagements when you factor in the amount of battles, lines, skirmishes, ambushes, counterattacks or offensives etc etc if you count the amount that occured in line with the numbers being presented in anywhere the US has been active is not only bullshxt but filmsy especially in Ukraine

Last edited:
I will post anything that is relevant or interesting. If something contradicts your worldview then maybe you should develop some critical thinking skills rather than spamming the same message over and over ? Just a suggestion.

Also how is footage of protests or clashes taking place in Iran anti Iranian ? Just because the mullahs don't want people to see it, that makes it anti Iranian by default ?

Just to clarify, Iran is a national entity which has existed for thousands of years. The Islamic Republic is system, a form of governance which has existed for merely 43 years, like the Pahlavi or Qajar governments which preceded it. Regimes, governments, are not the be all, end all of a civilization or nation. People can be loyal to a nation while opposing the ruling establishment.

I personally don't have anything against the Islamic Republic. If they can perform I will give them credit where credit is due. However lately with the state of the economy and with the way they've handled the protests which have morphed into riots, with the country now teetering on the brink, I'm pessimistic about their prospects to say the least.

And to those who want to simply deflect the blame and point the finger at external forces, well that's not good enough. At the end of the day, they're the ones in charge of the country and therefore they bear responsibility for everything that has happened and is happening inside Iran.

Anyways that's just my opinion. I thought I would defend myself since this person keeps spamming messages about me being anti Iranian.

As a reminder to everyone, this person has repeatedly post anti-Iranian content from anti-Iranian sources.

I will post anything that is relevant or interesting. If something contradicts your worldview then maybe you should develop some critical thinking skills rather than spamming the same message over and over ? Just a suggestion.

Also how is footage of protests or clashes taking place in Iran anti Iranian ? Just because the mullahs don't want people to see it, that makes it anti Iranian by default ?

Just to clarify, Iran is a national entity which has existed for thousands of years. The Islamic Republic is system, a form of governance which has existed for merely 43 years, like the Pahlavi or Qajar governments which preceded it. Regimes, governments, are not the be all, end all of a civilization or nation. People can be loyal to a nation while opposing the ruling establishment.

I personally don't have anything against the Islamic Republic. If they can perform I will give them credit where credit is due. However lately with the state of the economy and with the way they've handled the protests which have morphed into riots, with the country now teetering on the brink, I'm pessimistic about their prospects to say the least.

And to those who want to simply deflect the blame and point the finger at external forces, well that's not good enough. At the end of the day, they're the ones in charge of the country and therefore they bear responsibility for everything that has happened and is happening inside Iran.

Anyways that's just my opinion. I thought I would defend myself since this person keeps spamming messages about me being anti Iranian.
This person continues to rationalize posting anti-Iranian content from anti-Iranian sources.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom