What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yeah they're definitely not hitting anything, they're just all getting shot down, yep that's right. Actually I read in an article recently that the Ukrainian commanders are demanding something similar from the Americans but the only thing the Americans have to offer is those shitty switchblade drones with a tiny warhead and limited range for likely quadruple the price.

Last edited:
Kid revolution ..
These kids will grow up and and unless their minds change things are not looking good for the revolution. The videos of school girls coming out of Iran should be concerning for the Iranian authorities. Little girls are usually the furthest away from politics but in Iran even they are defying authority.

These kids will grow up and and unless their minds change things are not looking good for the revolution. The videos of school girls coming out of Iran should be concerning for the Iranian authorities. Little girls are usually the furthest away from politics but in Iran even they are defying authority.
Because this new generation of Iranian dads has too much female hormone in them. Daughters get their arses kissed and sons are used like punching bags.

Sadly, Basijis and Hezbollahis too have the "EY VAI, HOW CAN WE BEAT THE WIMMINZ?!" mentality. They should be the ones splitting their heads open with baton blows.

Personally, I say the women and girls who defy hijab should be shaved bald and have their scalps lasered so no hair grows their again. Start doing that and not even hardcore feminists will dare let a strand of hair show, let alone taking off their scarves and waving it like monkeys' tails, screaming "mArG bAr DiKtayToOr" in that faggoty accent.

Because this new generation of Iranian dads has too much female hormone in them. Daughters get their arses kissed and sons are used like punching bags.

Sadly, Basijis and Hezbollahis too have the "EY VAI, HOW CAN WE BEAT THE WIMMINZ?!" mentality. They should be the ones splitting their heads open with baton blows.

Personally, I say the women and girls who defy hijab should be shaved bald and have their scalps lasered so no hair grows their again. Start doing that and not even hardcore feminists will dare let a strand of hair show, let alone taking off their scarves and waving it like monkeys' tails, screaming "mArG bAr DiKtayToOr" in that faggoty accent.
honestly you need help . by that solution of yours , you don't knew Iranian , once at the time of committees they shaved the head of the guys with long hair , the result normal guys went and shaved their head to make it so that committee shaved their head ( by the way the ones who did it right now are 40-50+ year old you think what current generation would do if they follow your solution .
in shiraz there was a harsh branch of committee that was called Khalili committee they come to the genius idea of painting a sleeve on the arm of the guys who wore short sleeved clothes , you think what was the result

No, punish the men who failed to raise their daughters right.

honestly you need help . by that solution of yours , you don't knew Iranian , once at the time of committees they shaved the head of the guys with long hair , the result normal guys went and shaved their head to make it so that committee shaved their head ( by the way the ones who did it right now are 40-50+ year old you think what current generation would do if they follow your solution .
in shiraz there was a harsh branch of committee that was called Khalili committee they come to the genius idea of painting a sleeve on the arm of the guys who wore short sleeved clothes , you think what was the result
There you go again, babbling like a retard. You think hair will magically sprout out of a scalp that has been ruined by a laser?

A woman prides herself on her hair being long and luxurious (unless she's mentally ill and follows some retarded trend). What will they do once they can't grow hair? Wear a wig which would make it obvious what happened to them and who they are? It defeats the entire purpose.

No, punish the men who failed to raise their daughters right.
By punishing their daughters and forcing them to confront the consequences of their failures. Women shouldn't be allowed to burn down the castle on capricious whims.

By punishing their daughters and forcing them to confront the consequences of their failures. Women shouldn't be allowed to burn down the castle on capricious whims.
I'm not an Iranian so I don't want to comment further. Talking about someone else's women is a sensitive matter. But it will be something if the most powerful Iranian govt after the Safavid falls because some women wanted to show their hair.

We're competing with taliban in this hijab game, Saudi Arabia already gave up. Now the government caused billions of damage to the economy by disrupting internet... already now, let alone in medium term. Companies lost their customers, others went bankrupt. Investors will flee, foreign investors will not take any risk. Tax collection by government will be affected badly.

I'm not an Iranian so I don't want to comment further. Talking about someone else's women is a sensitive matter. But it will be something if the most powerful Iranian govt after the Safavid falls because some women wanted to show their hair.
Who the f-u-c-k cares about what women think apart from simps? I've partied with dozens of chicks in both dubai and the land of my birth and I can honestly tell you, I never paid them any attention apart from when they demanded...well, you know what I mean.

Now and then, indulge their requests but generally not outright and if they ask for outrageous things, learn to give them a firm "No!"

We're competing with taliban in this hijab game, Saudi Arabia already gave up. Now the governmenr caused billions of damage to the economy by disrupting internet... already now, let alone in medium term. Companies lost their customers, others went bankrupt. Investors will flee, foreign investors will not take any risk. Tax collection by government will be affected badly.
Why not try to get inside the average Iranian's mind and twist them towards it? Most Iranians generally follow trends set abroad so you'd want to block the enemy's SIGINT using something like 🇨🇳's "Great Firewall" and pretty much lock Iranians out of this whole external social media environment.

After that, you can spend time repairing the damage done to their minds while simultaneously brute forcing them to lead an orderly and structured life. Any foreign visitors must be intensely screened and interactions kept limited à la DPRK.

Deduct taxes directly from paycheques. Why would you trust someone to honestly file taxes?

Last edited:
Albania is a NATO member so unlikely any action can be taken against MEK while they are hosted there. Best option is to arm Serbia; Iran could set up a drone factory there like it did for Russia.
So that they can slaughter Bosniaks with Iranian weapons in future? Absolutely not.

Tehran will have to find a way to strike at the heart of their complex by itself without involving slav(e)ic butchers and subhumans.

When I was a kid I had exactly the same mentality but when I grew up I became a patriot and my mentality changed by 180 degree

Most of my friends that we are in connections are the same

We are completely vaccinated against zionist/ western propeganda

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom