What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Another Ukrainian battalion complaining about sustaining 70% casualties during fighting, not being provided with enough weapons or supplies. After refusing to fight they are labeled deserters.

Alleged footage of Russians destroying a HIMARS MLRS. There is no direct impact in the footage although the first portion does show a HIMARS MLRS (it's been verified by video analysts) and judging from the red and green flashing crosshairs in the video, it appears to have been taken with an Orlan-10 UAV. So if the Russians did indeed track a HIMARS launcher, then there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't have destroyed it.

There are also rumors that the Russians have purchased a HIMARS MLRS from several corrupt Ukrainian soldiers. They allegedly paid something like $800,000 for the unit, which also came with several un-used rockets.

Last edited:
For Ukraine being able to target points beyond the front lines is pretty substantial .

A Cold War era “grad” with normal rockets can fire 50KM. HIMARS can do double that.Not that game changing and way too few systems.

Russia has Aligators, CMs, and Iskanders been hitting Ukraine for 5 months and Ukraine hasn’t folded. Some MLRS guidance systems target a little bit behind front lines isn’t going to change the war in any major way.

But damn has the USA Military Marketing Team fooled you guys. Iran has a similar 6 rocket system that can fire farther while disguised as a civilian truck and no one cares. US sells it to Ukraine and suddenly it’s wonder weapon.

1658150227813.jpeg

Russia has destroyed what 100+ Ukrainian ammo depots ? Yet I don't see western pundits drooling and putting Russian weapons on a silver platter. Also many of the ammo depots that the Ukrainians struck were really close to the frontlines, sometimes 20 KM or less. Even Grad rockets could hit those targets.

What people don't realize is that ammo depots are soft targets. You can launch 8 rockets, miss 7 but as long as one hits the target the entire thing goes sky high. It's not a coincidence that as soon as HIMARS was introduced that they strictly targeted ammo depots. I'm guessing that the Americans gave the Ukrainians the coordinates and intelligence, perhaps they even ordered them to hit those specific targets.

Since then the Poles have stated that they want 500 HIMARS systems, Lithuania bought more, Taiwan bought more, it's a great marketing ploy. The US is the worlds largest weapons dealer after all. They're using Ukraine not only to test their weapons platforms but also to sell weapons. Think about it, the T-72s that Poland gave to the US, they were replaced with used Abrams from the US. Those Abrams tanks were sitting in storage, likely to be dumped in a few years, now they've been sold for top dollar. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. All the Soviet weapons being given to Ukraine need to be replaced and they'll mostly be replaced with US hardware.

A Cold War era “grad” with normal rockets can fire 50KM. HIMARS can do double that.Not that game changing and way too few systems.

Russia has Aligators, CMs, and Iskanders been hitting Ukraine for 5 months and Ukraine hasn’t folded. Some MLRS guidance systems target a little bit behind front lines isn’t going to change the war in any major way.

But damn has the USA Military Marketing Team fooled you guys. Iran has a similar 6 rocket system that can fire farther while disguised as a civilian truck and no one cares. US sells it to Ukraine and suddenly it’s wonder weapon.

View attachment 862978

Get ready to laugh your a.ss off. MUST WATCH

View attachment 862978
What are you saying?
I never said Iran has no weapons like this or Russia has no weapons like that.

All I had said is that Ukraine had no such weapons and capability in their inventory, and the US added that to their stocks granting them more capability. Russia has to change how it stores supplies now due to this threat. That's what makes it important. wtf?

Can't just store weapons in a building as supply depot 80km from the front anymore can you with global hawks and satellites watching?

You think I don't know Iran has missiles? Lol

Putin will be showing up in Iran in a few hours or so.
This confirms that Iran bagged an low $XXXm deal (at the minimum) with Russia..Putin is coming for his "consignment"....wow...some of the best things that happen to Iran sometimes happen when Iran is just waiting and watching- like this Ukraine war. Iran will use its leverage, boldly. I think i like Raisi's political energy more than Rouhani's.

This confirms that Iran bagged an low $XXXm deal (at the minimum) with Russia..Putin is coming for his "consignment"....wow...some of the best things that happen to Iran sometimes happen when Iran is just waiting and watching- like this Ukraine war. Iran will use its leverage, boldly. I think i like Raisi's political energy more than Rouhani's.

Rohani and Zarif were clowns compared to the Raisi Abdollahian dou in the establishment of foreign relations. No reformist clown should ever be allowed to lead the nation again.

Rohani and Zarif were clowns compared to the Raisi Abdollahian dou in the establishment of foreign relations. No reformist clown should ever be allowed to lead the nation again.
The asshole continues to "regret" that he couldn't revive the JCPOA during the last year of his administration, blaming the parliament for the bill that they passed to prevent him and Zarif from another treason. He even went on to call the bill 9/11 (because it was passed on the 11th day of Azar, the 9th Iranian month) to give it a negative connotation.

Because of importance I am placing this in here also..executives in French TOTAL must be cursing Trump..:azn:
Russian Gazprom investing $40 billion dollars in Iranian oil and gas fields :cheesy: :cheesy:
  • Agreement signed today
  • Largest foreign investment in Iranian Oil/Gas history
  • $10 billion goes to the development of "North Pars" and "Kish" gas fields in the Persian Gulf (I covered that project in this thread)
  • $15 billion to the "south Pars" gas field pressure restoration and Completion of Iran's LNG project
  • balance of contract goes to revival of 6 older oil fields.
  • This contract is in addition to $4 billion dollars already in progress with Russia
North Pars Gas Field (Persian: میدان گازی پارس شمالی) is one of the biggest independent gas fields of the world. This field which was discovered in 1967 is located some 120 kilometers south east of Bushehr province in water depths of 2 to 30 meters in the Persian Gulf.
1658226133076.png

www.farsnews.ir

خبرگزاری فارس - تفاهم‌نامه سرمایه‌گذاری ۴۰ میلیارد دلاری گازپروم در میادین نفتی و گازی ایران امضا شد

امروز تفاهم‌نامه سرمایه‌گذاری ۴۰ میلیارد دلاری گازپروم در میادین نفتی و گازی ایران امضا شد.
www.farsnews.ir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom