What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This type of name calling is against teaching of both nationalism and Islamic ideas of Iranians.if you have a problem with somebody tell it in his/her face and explain your problem in a civil manner.

In another thread I saw similar behavior that someone with flag of x y z country says something and people going after whole country of that certain member !!!

How can actions of individual gives authority to punish their whole country ?

It's already too high and I doubt and hope it wouldn't reach to such numbers.
I was joking

This type of name calling is against teaching of both nationalism and Islamic ideas of Iranians.if you have a problem with somebody tell it in his/her face and explain your problem in a civil manner.

In another thread I saw similar behavior that someone with flag of x y z country says something and people going after whole country of that certain member !!!

It's already too high and I doubt and hope it wouldn't reach to such numbers.
Eating desert lizards by Persian Gulf Arabs is not name calling them.it is part of their traditional cuisine...if you search the internet you will see actual photos of Saudi people eating chopped up lizards with their rice dish and proudly sharing the photos on internet...

1655489531875.jpeg

Israeli media admits that recent Octopus doctrine is ment to merely slow the rate of Iranian influence in the region.

Grain reserves are in hands of US/Russia/India/China

If Iran has a surplus of 2-3 M tons and Imports another 7M tons. That would make Iran one of the top grain reserve countries in the world. I don’t see evidence of that. Thought I don’t doubt Iran has a 1-3M Reserve to cover minor short falls.

Plus Iran signed a deal to import 20M tons of grain, food oil, corn, barley, etc from Russia just recently.
If Iran consumption of wheat is around 20m Tons annually, so it quiet Normal to have 10m Tons reserve, that's 6 months consumption, the minimum Iran should Stock as reserves.

Iran should have every essential food, medicament, spare parts,... stock reserves of at least 6 months.

If Iran consumption of wheat is around 20m Tons annually, so it quiet Normal to have 10m Tons reserve, that's 6 months consumption, the minimum Iran should Stock as reserves.

Iran should have every essential food, medicament, spare parts,... stock reserves of at least 6 months.

I would need to see the Union data on the reserves. Too lazy to look it up.

You can’t claim you are self sufficient if you need to import 40% of your total yearly grain production for “reserves and other factors”.

Our extended family has land in Kurdistan that grows wheat passed down thru generations.

The crop sufficiency issue is a double edged sword. Since Iranian farmers abuse water. Iranian drinking water and irrigation water has been running into issue.

We also need to prioritize our access to fresh drinking water. Desalination plants and Filtration plants in the PG and Caspian Sea should be made a priority.

The race for Fusion plants is already on. Several US start ups are planning to make it more reality using extremely powerful magnets. This will be the holy grail of energy use alongside Hydrogen fuel for cars/trucks and potentially Helium 3 mined from the moon in next 100 years.

Natural gas is also a greenhouse emission if the plants that use it do not have recapture systems in place in their smoke stacks (many don’t)

If the earth continues to change climate wise and the Middle East becomes drier instead of wetter then Iran and its population will face hardships. Planning needs to be done now. Cant expect nuclear energy to sastify all of Iran’s energy needs.

The USA currently has enough food to last 4 months in case of an emergency. China has enough food and grain to last 1 year and they have 4 times the population. They also have one of the largest gold reserves in the world. Some people in the US are now blaming the global grain problem on China and calling them "horders" The irony.

Grain reserves are in hands of US/Russia/India/China

If Iran has a surplus of 2-3 M tons and Imports another 7M tons. That would make Iran one of the top grain reserve countries in the world. I don’t see evidence of that. Thought I don’t doubt Iran has a 1-3M Reserve to cover minor short falls.

Plus Iran signed a deal to import 20M tons of grain, food oil, corn, barley, etc from Russia just recently.

drought resistant seeds, water desalination, energy generation through renewable options, greenhouses, collecting, recycling / filtering wasted rainwater, pvc pipes with sensors, using synthetic materials for growing medium (hydroponics), planting trees to stop desertification, free science based education for farmers with an incentive to learn and modernize methods. All these things and more Iran has to do to maximize yields and help the environment. Luckily if you look into it, most of those listed above, Iran has exposure to already

I would need to see the Union data on the reserves. Too lazy to look it up.

You can’t claim you are self sufficient if you need to import 40% of your total yearly grain production for “reserves and other factors”.

Our extended family has land in Kurdistan that grows wheat passed down thru generations.

The crop sufficiency issue is a double edged sword. Since Iranian farmers abuse water. Iranian drinking water and irrigation water has been running into issue.

We also need to prioritize our access to fresh drinking water. Desalination plants and Filtration plants in the PG and Caspian Sea should be made a priority.

The race for Fusion plants is already on. Several US start ups are planning to make it more reality using extremely powerful magnets. This will be the holy grail of energy use alongside Hydrogen fuel for cars/trucks and potentially Helium 3 mined from the moon in next 100 years.

Natural gas is also a greenhouse emission if the plants that use it do not have recapture systems in place in their smoke stacks (many don’t)

If the earth continues to change climate wise and the Middle East becomes drier instead of wetter then Iran and its population will face hardships. Planning needs to be done now. Cant expect nuclear energy to sastify all of Iran’s energy needs.

I do wonder about that, but realistically every currency, especially those of developing nations, are struggling against the Dollar currently. Well except for the Russian Ruble which is currently at a five year high vs the US Dollar.

But yeah the Indian, Pakistani Rupee, Brazilian Real, even the Japanese Yen has fallen below a vital support. The Turkish Lira of course we all know, the Thai Baht, basically every, any global currency, even the EU is almost on par with the USD.

Why is this happening ? Because the war in Ukraine is aggravating energy/food/grain prices, the Covid lockdowns in China, the US printed too much money, especially during Covid. As a result inflation is going up, as a result interest rates have to be increased which leads to many not being able to afford paying for rent.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

USD vs IRR.jpg

with this rate , 1 $ will be 500,000 Rial till end of year , that mean actuall wage will become around 110$ in month ...

The Russians in Ukraine have now captured several Americans fighting for Ukraine. Here is one of them. A Vietnamese American from Alabama. Interestingly enough, 1 day after being captured he claims that he was "brainwashed" by the western mainstream media. He's obviously horrified of the death sentence. Him and his comrade, another American

Btw currently the Russians have surrounded the Azot chemical plant in Severodonetsk, At first we were hearing about 500 Ukrainian fighters but now the number has numbed up to 1500 with approximately 20% foreigners. T

That will surely be a nice catch. Unfortunately there are also 1200 civilians being used as human shields, with the Ukrainians refusing to surrender, completely surrounded and holed up underground. It's eerily reminiscent to the events which unfolded at the Azovstal steel works in Mariupol if you recall.

Last edited:
The Russians in Ukraine have now captured several Americans fighting for Ukraine. Here is one of them. A Vietnamese American from Alabama. Interestingly enough, 1 day after being captured he claims that he was "brainwashed" by the western mainstream media. He's obviously horrified of the death sentence. Him and his comrade, another American

This reminds of that fish-faced Kyle Mikozami Japo fucker from US who often writes BS articles against Iran without any evidence and Wikipedia page owners about Iranian defense industry qoutes him as "evidence".

he was calling Karrar a T-72 and a Kowsar as basic F-5E repainted.

Back
Top Bottom