What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The pictures and advances I shown are from yesterday. In return what do the Ukrainians have to show ? Blowing up some tanks that don't even react at all ? Like I said, it's very suspicious. 5 tanks and armored vehicles get destroyed all in a row and not one reacts ? No suppressive fire ? no attempt to escape or move ? no counter measures ? Personally I smell something fishy.

Anyways Russia has captured pretty much all of Lugasnsk. In Donestk they haven't been able to break the front lines because like I said, if they do, the road to Dnipro and southern Kharkiv will be wide open. The Ukrainians are obviously pouring in massive resources and have sacrificed hundreds if not thousand of lives to prevent a breakthrough.

In any case, just yesterday the Russians have made some decent advances as you can see on the map I showed you. The Russians are claiming that their Donbas offensive has started but I don't think it really has. Anyways let's wait and see.

These are the advances I have:

As for the video, it’s hard to react when the entire clip takes place in a matter of mins. None of those tanks have an automatic counter fire systems. Hard to locate someone when you don’t know where they are. Looks like a FBW/laser guidance so shooter could be 5KM+ away.

There is a video we posted few weeks back of a single Ukrainian tank taking on an entire Russian column in urban warfare and they struggled to locate him in broad daylight at a distance of less than 1KM. It’s the fog of war. Not everything is like the movies or video games.

Anyway back to the offensive, looks like a few more BTGs have moved into position for the offensive.

The key is breaking thru the defensive ring of Donestk that Ukr has set up. That’s a key frontline that needs to be punched thru to help the cauldron pinch.

I`m not sure how reliable this claim is,as we all know that the guardian is not a particularly reputable source.
However on the other hand I would not be at all surprised to see some sort of treacherous double dealing from either the uk or their arab vassals.
If true,then it was very foolish of iran to prematurely release the convicts prior to the entire full sum owed being deposited into bank accounts held inside iran.

Iran has not received £400m agreed by UK at time of Zaghari-Ratcliffe release

I`m not sure how reliable this claim is,as we all know that the guardian is not a particularly reputable source.
However on the other hand I would not be at all surprised to see some sort of treacherous double dealing from either the uk or their arab vassals.
If true,then it was very foolish of iran to prematurely release the convicts prior to the entire full sum owed being deposited into bank accounts held inside iran.

Iran has not received £400m agreed by UK at time of Zaghari-Ratcliffe release

If true,

First mistake was sending the funds thru Oman (a somewhat major US ally in the Middle East) rather than a Russian bank or Chinese bank that doesn’t do much business in the west.

Wouldn’t be surprised if once the JCPOA negotiations hit a snag that US told Oman not to transfer the funds to pressure the Iranian side and threatened Oman with sanctions evasion.

South Korea is still holding Iranian funds. As is China. As is India and Japan. Several countries owe Iran money.

Stinger production is low as US transitions to next gen manpad. Probably explains why we are seeing more Euro manpads.

BEF0346A-CE10-4BCD-B4BE-E6E7C122CB8B.jpeg

جوان ناکام برای سومین بار در ۴۸ ساعت به گل نشست

فاتحه

Why so much bigotry dear ones?
One day God chose Persians to be the leaders of human kind, the other day Jews were given this place, an other day someone from Arabs was chosen to lead humans to the right path.

Prophet Muhammed pbuh once said, its my own Translation so forgive me for literary errors, if someone has slightest bigotry in his heart then he shall be revived with arrogant Arabs before me. See? Prophet is Critical of Arabs, he has zero tolerance towards bigotry, racism and slavery system. So why not follow him?

Again brothers, why so much bigotry? Prophet loved Persians saying that even if science is located in skies, some men of Persians (Iranians) will put their hands on it. He always refused to attack Iranian lands despite pressure from some known elements who eventually changed the course of Islam. Our prophet doesn't belong to Arabs only, he despised ancient Arabic culture calling them Jahil Arabs or arrogant Arabs who worshipped stones. Our prophet is the number 1,the kindest, the most tolerant human being that human kind has ever seen. There was a Jewish man who annoyed him for years, he and his wife poured Animal waste on our prophet, Annoying him in every possible way for years. They called our prophet the clueless poet ridiculing him. What our ptophet did, any guessing? After many years, prophet Muhammed didn't see that Jewish man on his way, the guy was disappeared and prophet Muhammed could walk in the Allies without Animal waste being thrown on him. He asked people, i miss my friend where is that Jewish man? People around him informed prophet that the Jewish man has fallen sick and he is close to die. Prophet decided to meet him and greet him. Guess what after that incident that Jew died as a Muslim. @Dariush the Great

This holy Soul deserves to be the chosen one, doesn't he? Again, why so much bigotry?

Why so much racism? What is our difference from people like Hitler and other savages of human kind history?

Brother, you're talking about person who apparently will ostracize Iranians as "traitors" if they don't "worship" the nation and certain of its historical figures. So this user seems to expects people not to be theists, not to believe in a monotheist religion in the proper sense of the term (i.e. by following the precepts of the religion correctly when it comes to the concept of a single God). Because indeed, belief in a monotheist religion means worship of God, and God only.

An ultra-nationalist like Omid Dana, even though he himself commits the mistake of placing nation above everything else (may he be guided towards the right path and correct this, inshAllah), is tolerant and sane enough not to resort to misplaced vocabulary such as "treason" when referring to the beliefs of patriots who worship God rather than a worldly, material object. So the user you're responding to is beyond the pale in this regard. If Iranian nationalists were all like this, they'd be confined to a numerically insignificant social fringe. But that's thankfully not the case.

What's interesting to note is that this particular view is not rooted in any tradition, it's a phenomenon characteristic of modernity. Indeed, Iranians always used to follow a religion in the past, and most of the time it has been a monotheist one, from Zoroastrianism to Islam. They were mostly sincere believers, who therefore worshiped God. And these ancestors of contemporary Iranians weren't "traitors".

You may want to pray for that person to see the light, and moderate this apparent stance of theirs at least to some degree.

_____

Stinger production is low as US transitions to next gen manpad. Probably explains why we are seeing more Euro manpads.

Typical. As soon as they come across a news item reporting some limitation or shortcoming of the US military, the user will immediately find some mitigating circumstance in order to save the day for Uncle Sam. In the present example, manpad production in the US is low? No problem, let's minimize its relevance by citing "transition to the next generation" as the underlying explanation.

Now imagine a similar report surfaced about Russian, Chinese, even Iranian arms production. Chances are the same user would go on a rant about how faulty and problematic defence industries in these countries are, how they're lagging behind the west, and so on.

The western-centric nature of this viewpoint is evident. It is precisely this western-oriented vision that Iranians must shed and shun, the sooner the better, as it has historically shown to be one of the strongest if not the single strongest impediment to Iran's development - and this applies to every nation of the south. Although the Islamic Republic has allowed Iran to record eye-catching progress in this regard, by shifting the focus on self-sufficiency, self-confidence and turning its look inwards, away from western imperial powers.

Last edited:
I consider your view as an 1.a option

Yes. Along with ceasefire terms which will ensure that what remains of Ukraine will no longer be capable of posing a threat to Russia.

Remember, US strategists such as Brzezinski viewed Ukraine as the soft underbelly of the USSR / Russia, and as the prime gateway to the Russian portion of Eurasia. And in a classical geopolitical conception formulated by Anglo-Saxon authors, who controls the Eurasian landmass, controls the world. Knowing that the objective of both the British and US empires has been complete global domination.

In this sense Ukraine is of far greater import to them than Finland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, the Baltic Republics or even Belarus and Poland.

(NATO/Ukraine pov) issue with it is NATO factories are working without any threat.their economy is also safe so Ukraine can take some hits but at the end they will solve Ukraine's problems so comparing the size of two sides , how long do you think it will last ?

It's hard to say because it will depend on how much firepower Russia is willing to apply, as said the Russians have been trying to minimize damage to Ukrainian infrastructures, much of which they would like to use for themselves once the war is over.

Manpower
If you look back at Iraq-Iran war you can see Iraq started war with 300-400K troops and at the end they had 800k -1 Million Army
.Population wise Ukraine have 29 million more people compared to 1980's Iraq.

Iraq also had an exponential population growth. Ukraine doesn't.

Furthermore, to withstand the Russian army new Ukrainian recruits would need to be trained more than Iraqis facing the Iran of the 1980's (today's Iran of course is on a completely different level).

Also, there is and will remain a larger technological gap between Ukraine and its adversary, as compared to Iraq vis à vis Iran during the 1980's.

Part of Russian Army should stay at home and guard the country and since Russia is biggest country on earth her manpower usage is limited

True. But also, there's not much of a risk for a second massive front being opened elsewhere against Russia. And the 3,35 factor of difference between the populations of Russia and Ukraine still leaves room for Russia to increase the number of troops it affects to the war, in spite of the alluded to limitation stemming from the country's sheer size.

Last edited:
Fair enough lol. I can understand the sentiment. Everyone is joining Israel, I think its only Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Algeria If I am not mistaken that does not recognize the Israeli government?
Huh! You forgot Tunisia??? 😋

True

Huh! You forgot Tunisia??? 😋
I don't think Tunisia is against Israel no? :)))

Stinger is ancient anyway. Iran produces more modern manpads than that.

One interesting one that would be good for Iran to reverse engineer is the Starstreak by UK. Comes in manpad and armoured version. Tungsten rods guided via laser beam. It’s been supplied to Ukraine and the armoured track Is also being supplied.

View attachment 838500

1-high-velocity-missile.jpg

This really is a great system, with decent altitude as well.

I don't think Tunisia is against Israel no? :)))
Seriously !!!

Seriously !!!

Thanks for the info, I figured many people don't really care and the government wants to be neutral.

Back
Top Bottom