What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Huge news

Here’s why

1647545603247.png

Once the first line of defense falls, the collapse backwards will be much more rapid.

The first line of defense (izyum-slovyansk-kramatorsk) is Ukraine’s strongest defense lien and also contains close to 100K soldiers prior to war as they were their fighting the separatist republics. These are also some of Ukraine’s most battle hardened troops and were trained by CIA/US operators. So losing them in the cauldron will be a big blow.

So the options are

A) be encircled into the classic soviet cauldron tactic

B) retreat to second line of defense and delay the inevitable (battle of kiev).

I chuckle when I see those who seriously have bought into their local propaganda that Ukraine is somehow going to survive this in any shape or form. 😀
1 German in this thread thinks so. I cant wait for him to look stupid. We know NATO wasnt prepared because Germany exposed it had a weak military and US wasnt wiling to fight. GAME OVER FOR BICH AZZZ NATO! lol.

Tanks without APS systems are borderline useless in an era of widespread ATGM adoption.

This is why Iran should halt any tank production and APC/IFV that doesn’t carry an APS system. APS leads to greater survivability of crew and asset. ERA and laser jammers are not enough in this day and age.

First a land war involving Iran is very very low % probability, but also building new models of mech armour without APS integrated is a waste of $$$ that could have been spent elsewhere.

If Syria and Yemen were not wake up calls, then Russian military operation in Ukraine should be.

Either do it right or don’t do it at all. Don’t treat your highly trained tank crews (3 per tank) as cannon fodder as the Russians did.

Analysis from military.ir. Probably the best on the planet (Twitter babies rejoice!)

گویا دارن اورانیوم ۶۰ درصدی که غنی کردن رو برای تولید مولیبدن به کار می‌برن. یعنی عملاً ریدن به ذخیره استراتژیک نظام برای فرار هسته‌ای
درد اصلی اینجاست که این جنگ اوکراین موقعیتی هست که شاید هر ۵۰ سال یک بار گیر ایران بیاد و آقایون رسماً دارن با سیاست‌های احمقانه می‌رینن توش در حالیکه عربستان و امارات و اعراب دارن از فرصت استفاده بهینه رو می‌برن

داستان من و تو و کسانی که از جمهوری اسلامی به خاطر ایران دفاع می‌کنند همون حکایت سندروم استکهلم هست. جمهوری اسلامی رسماً کشور رو به گروگان گرفته ما هم به خاطر کشور داریم ازش دفاع می‌کنیم چون راه دیگه‌ای نیست و مجبوریم به گروگان‌گیر اعتماد کنیم وگرنه یه مشت لاشخورتر از جمهوری اسلامی اون ور ایستادن منتظر از بین بردن کشور هستند
ساختمونی که زدن بدون شک پایگاه جاسوسی یا نظامی اسرائیل بوده. تصاویر کاملاً گویا هست که اون ساختمون یک ساختمون عادی نیست. خفه شدن اسرائیلی‌ها هم تائید می‌کنه این مسئله رو. اتفاقاً هدف رو بسیار زیبا انتخاب کردن و زدن. اما این برای پاسخ دادن به کشتن ۲ نیروی ایرانی کافی هست. نه برای حمله به کرمانشاه. برای حمله به کرمانشاه دست کم باید بلندی‌های جولان رو زد

باز با همه این وجود اگه عراق کشور بدبخت و جنگ زده‌ای نبود همین رو هم نمی‌تونستن انجام بدن. باز شانس آوردیم از عراق پاشده بود اومده بود کرمانشاه اگه هر همسایه دیگه‌ای بود آقایون جرات پاسخ دادن نداشتن​

حرفهات قسمتی درست و‌ قسمتی طوطی وار غلطه

مثال غلطش

دقت کردی روسیه گفت آمریکا از سلاح هسته ای بعد از جنگ ژاپن استفاده کرده است

حالا کجا استفاده کرده است

China no where to be found...

Does China live in a fairy tale land where without Russia and Iran it thinks it can take on:

NATO
US
Australia
Japan
South Korea
India

All by itself?

Putin thought that that way from 2000 to circa 2021, Xi should ask him how successful the Russian model of “no allies with any neighbors” was.

1647582405768.png

1647582552559.png

Very intresting drone designs coming out of Venezuela.

High Iranian-Venezuelan cooperation in this field.

May see newer RQ-170 designs in the future if they don’t exist already.

حرفهات قسمتی درست و‌ قسمتی طوطی وار غلطه

مثال غلطش

دقت کردی روسیه گفت آمریکا از سلاح هسته ای بعد از جنگ ژاپن استفاده کرده است

حالا کجا استفاده کرده است
کجاش غلطه دقیقاً؟
اینی که ایران داره ذخایر اورانیومش رو تبدیل به مولیبدن می‌کنه در چندین خبرگزاری معتبر گفته شده​

China no where to be found...

Does China live in a fairy tale land where without Russia and Iran it thinks it can take on:

NATO
US
Australia
Japan
South Korea
India

All by itself?

Putin thought that that way from 2000 to circa 2021, Xi should ask him how successful the Russian model of “no allies with any neighbors” was.
Huh. Are you saying you know something the Chinese Communist Party leadership doesn’t? I suggest trying to analyze why things happen and present it here rather than repurposing conventional and rather simplistic viewpoints mixed with punch words.That’s harder and much more valuable. Same goes with your opinions on the Iranian Space Agency’s persistence on the Simorgh . Why are they persistent? Why are China and Russia acting the way you perceive (if at all)?

Waiting with bated breath and many many cheerful thanks.

Last edited:
Culturally speaking, anything involving patience will tend to appeal to Iranians. Just look at the detailed intricacy of Iranian carpets, or the mural decorations of Iranian mosques.
In my head I have a categorization which I call the ‘watchmaker civilizations’. I use it as a metaphor for those civilizations that think and do with precision. Yes, Iranians are watchmakers. Rugs are a small keyhole into that. The cultural behavior with all its pomp and circumstance is another. Watchmakers have traditionally been leaders in science and tech and critical and strategic thought. We know who the other watchmakers are or are not.

Those who don’t deeply get what I said are forever sentenced to the ranks of cargo cults. They simply cannot assess Iran and it behavior in its true form.

Last edited:
کجاش غلطه دقیقاً؟
اینی که ایران داره ذخایر اورانیومش رو تبدیل به مولیبدن می‌کنه در چندین خبرگزاری معتبر گفته شده​

هاینونن داره میگه

Back
Top Bottom