What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So, using your calculations, Iran must already have over 100,000 ballistic missiles after over 2 decades of heavily investing in missile production. Is that it?

The US claims that F-16 has been designed to withstand 8,000 hours of flight time during its operational lifetime. That's how many sorties? I don't know, help me out here; but I think if a typical sortie is taken to be 2 hours, that's like 4,000 sorties. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I couldn't find similar numbers for Su-30, but assuming a similar life span and assuming previous numbers are correct, and assuming we have purchased 50 Sukhoi-30 jet fighters, we can get 200,000 sorties out of them, each time carrying 8,000 kilograms of ammunition. Su-30 can carry 8 KAB-50L precision guided bombs, each having a warhead of 450 kilograms. Most Iranian missiles have been designed to carry 650 kilogram warheads. So, at each sortie, Su-30 can fire the equivalent warhead weight of 5.5 Iranian missiles.

So, using your logic, 50 Sukhoi-30 fighter jets are equal to 5.5*200,000 = 1,100,000 missiles. Does Iran have 1 million missiles? And we are talking about 50 jet fighters only. We can order 100 jet fighters. Then you'll have to prove that Iran has 2 million missiles. Your initial statement was about 300 fighter jets. So, feel free to scale up the numbers. It seems that Iran needs over 5 million ballistic missiles to compensate the firepower of such an air force and intelligence reports believe Iran has about 5 thousand missiles, although they could be wrong. But it is kind of difficult to believe that any country in the world can have more than 10,000 surface-to-surface missiles.

Plus, there are other advantages to having a powerful air force as well. I mean you can increase the range of your cruise missiles by launching them from an airborne platform obviously. And as you mentioned, you can intercept cruise missiles, UAVs and your enemy's airborne assets, etc.
The best thing is to have a strong conventional missile force(both cruise and ballistic) as well as having a powerful air force. Having just missiles is not enough. If you can have both why not? Look at Russia and China.

Compare this to how American assholes treated Iraqis and suddenly you'll realize how much Western media demonize Russians while they are by far the biggest assholes and hypocrites on the planet.
Yeah the US and Russia are the biggest assholes on the planet, don't you see? or your heart is blind

The evil paranoid maniac Putin imprisoned Russian people who staged peaceful demonstrations against Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Yeah the US and Russia are the biggest assholes on the planet, don't you see? or your heart is blind
There's no doubt that Russia is an asshole, but in this case, Russia has been provoked for too long. And as far as I can see from the limited footage of the conflict, civilian casualties seem to be the minimum, quite contrary to the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yeah except this incident, although luckily the woman did survive

There's no doubt that Russia is an asshole, but in this case, Russia has been provoked for too long. And as far as I can see from the limited footage of the conflict, civilian casualties seem to be the minimum, quite contrary to the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Ukrainians are already talking about discussing "neutral" status for Ukraine. The 2nd largest city, Kharkov and Odessa, as well as the capital Kiev, are already surrounded. They basically have 2 options, capitulate or be annihilated.

Did Russia need to go this far for them to realize this ? Come on this government is NATO backed, it's radical, it's not pragmatic at all.

1645838414174.png

Last edited:
Yeah except this incident, although luckily the woman did survive

It's a Ukrainian IFV, not Russian. And it was an accident.

The Ukrainians are already talking about discussing "neutral" status for Ukraine. The 2nd largest city, Kharkov and Odessa, as well as the capital Kiev, are already surrounded. They basically have 2 options, capitulate or be annihilated.

Did Russia need to go this far for them to realize this ? Come on this government is NATO backed, it's radical, it's not pragmatic at all.

View attachment 818707
I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't support Ukraine's position on the matter; hence, your comment makes very little sense to me as it is or I may be misreading you.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I wasn't so much replying to your post directly, it was more of a general post.

I just don't understand why this Ukrainian government had to force Putin's hand and get pummeled to finally get to the point where they ask for neutral status ? This radical, NATO backed, Ukranian government obviously does not have the peoples best interest at heart.

Now they're arming citizens with rifles and telling people to make Molotov cocktails and use it against Russian forces. That is extremely irresponsible considering their situation. In the end they will capitulate, it's obvious, so why sacrifice peoples lives ? It's criminal behavior. This foolish president should have stuck to comedy, not geopolitics.

It's a Ukrainian IFV, not Russian. And it was an accident.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't support Ukraine's position on the matter; hence, your comment makes very little sense to me as it is or I may be misreading you.

Last edited:
Mi-24 shreds Ukrainian convoy in one salvo

This is what happens when you travel without your AD active (it was on flatbed).

Ukraine propaganda government claiming they have downed 2 IL-76’s and yet no single photographic evidence.

You would think downing one of the biggest planes in the world you’d have SOMETHING. But Ukraine government has shown nothing of substance on many outlandish claims.

Gasoline prices and bread prices are surging in the west. Experts are predicting increases in food prices in general, including meat, pork, poultry, etc and inflation in general. This is only the beginning of the "recoil effect" which western economies will feel after sanctioning Russia.

Now they're talking about SWIFT ? LOL Then how will Germans and Europeans pay for Russian natural gas ? They're only going to make things more difficult for themselves. Just wait until Putin demands that Germans pay for Russian gas with gold/silver. What will they do then ? They're basically shooting themselves in the foot so that the sound stuns Russia. This won't work.

Chenchens have entered the war.

2 US defense officials are confirming that Russia lost two IL-76’s. Still not photo of wreckage or any evidence of this tho. But if true would be an embarrassment. Not sure why these gigantic planes that light up like Christmas trees would be in contested airspace. Doesn’t take too much to bring one down.

2 US defense officials are confirming that Russia lost two IL-76’s. Still not photo of wreckage or any evidence of this tho. But if true would be an embarrassment. Not sure why these gigantic planes that light up like Christmas trees would be in contested airspace. Doesn’t take too much to bring one down.
Not only that, but they also claimed the "Ghost of Kyiv" a pilot who apparently downed 5 RuAF jets, but not a single crash site has been seen. Unverified.

More over, they claim the 2 downed aircraft were 50km south of Kiev which is deep into Ukrainian territory, apparently their was a landing or attempted landing quite far from southern Kiev which to me sounds utterly retarded. I hope they backup these claims. I don't see why the US would lie, so I do tend to lean towards them. Which is just shockingly reckless, not even our dumb commanders would do such a thing.

How could they have shot down two IL-76 planes without a shred of evidence ? Is that even possible ? I'm sorry I can't buy it. These are the same people who have been proven wrong on countless occasions. From WMDs in Iraq to chemical weapons in Syria to Kabul will not fall. I'll believe it when I see it.

Chenchens have entered the war.

How could they have shot down two IL-76 planes without a shred of evidence ? Is that even possible ? I'm sorry I can't buy it. These are the same people who have been proven wrong on countless occasions. From WMDs in Iraq to chemical weapons in Syria to Kabul will not fall. I'll believe it when I see it.
If it's true, I am shocked at the carelessness of Russia commanders.

Also if you guys thought Turkish MoD is full of shit. Look at this lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom