What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

There are vegetarians and pacifists we have colonized them for over 1000 years we know there limits. In all realness if we were to storm them it would be an easy conquest.

India will never fight unless it is in self-defense that is what most people don't understand they have alot to lose in fact no nation will fight without that circumstance. If we go West India stays put.. China has them locked down also. They weren't that much of a chellenge
India has all sorts of people. It has vegetarians and pacifists, as well as racists and hot-headed ultanationalists. You can't say they are not a threat because some of them follow some weird traditions.

Also, you know the story of the independence of Bangladesh better than me. To think that India will never act against Pakistan when it sees an opportunity is wishful thinking. To think that you can launch war against Iran and India at the same is beyond ridiculous.

Iran will sit on the middle finger if they try to play with the Talibs, those people don't know something called death, Iranian soldiers will runaway once they hear the Talibs are coming however I don't support going to war for stupid issues like border issues
Look the hashish dealer suddenly popping in and sharing his PHD level opinion.

India has all sorts of people. It has vegetarians and pacifists, as well as racists and hot-headed ultanationalists. You can't say they are not a threat because some of them follow some weird traditions.

Also, you know the story of the independence of Bangladesh better than me. To think that India will never act against Pakistan when it sees an opportunity is wishful thinking. To think that you can launch war against Iran and India at the same is beyond ridiculous.

Who said it will be at the same time? What makes you think India will even get involved in that mess as I said they will only fight if their sovereignty is on the line don't count on that besides China is there hence they are pre-occupied.. They are pretty much none entity. We can do both West or East unhindered

Who said it will be at the same time? What makes you think India will even get involved in that mass as I said they will only fight if their sovereignty don't count on that besides China is there.. They are pretty much none entity
India has shown interest in Afghanistan before. As soon as relations between Iran and Pakistan deteriorate over such a potential scenario in the question, India will gladly deploy troops in such a hypothetical buffer state. And considering how Afghans are pretty strong on anti-Pakistan sentiments now, I am sure they will happily and gladly welcome that as well.

If you think India's presence in Chabahar for solely business purposes is bad, you will love direct Indian military presence in such a hypothetical scenario.

India has shown interest in Afghanistan before. As soon as relations between Iran and Pakistan deteriorate over such a potential scenario in the question, India will gladly deploy troops in such a hypothetical buffer state. And considering how Afghans are pretty strong on anti-Pakistan sentiments now, I am sure they will happily and gladly welcome that as well.

If you think India's presence in Chabahar for solely business purposes is bad, you will love direct Indian military presence in such a hypothetical scenario.

India would have deployed ages ago if it was feasible.. Pakistan wouldn't have accepted India in it's behind it would have been an early and pre-mature WW3. All their populations center getting levelled was not worthy for only barren Afghanistan. It was not unfeasible, nor worth the hassle and never will be unless they first go thru a massive major war with Pak-Afg. Chabahar was economic besides India is a US lackey so that says everything you need to know

Last edited:
Who said it will be at the same time? What makes you think India will even get involved in that mess as I said they will only fight if their sovereignty is on the line don't count on that besides China is there hence they are pre-occupied.. They are pretty much none entity
100k Chinese soldiers with permanent bases, permanent villages Kilometers away from their border... mostly concentrated around Ladakh aka Kashmir - not to forget their bullet train of Tibet

And I don't think its cool to bring joint India (country with some of the most Islamophobic attitudes no one in west even comes close- ask Muslim Indian members of PDF if yall don't believe it) -Iran action in every argument yall have with Pakistani

Most Pakistanis would never bring joining forces with Israel into arguments with Iran... trash talk Pak all you want but not cool to bring India into every argument
like its a joke

India would have deployed ages ago if it was feasible.. Pakistan wouldn't have accepted India in it's behind it would have been an early and pre-mature WW3. All their populations center getting levelled was not worthy for only barren Afghanistan. It was not unfeasible, nor worth the hassle and never will be unless they first go thru a massive major war with Pak-Afg
Deploy where? Are you sure we're still talking about the same thing? lol
And you seriously think the world gives a flying duck about Pakistan or India to initiate World War III over you guys? We're your neighbors and even we don't give a duck. Let alone Europeans or Americans.
Most Pakistanis would never bring joining forces with Israel into arguments with Iran... trash talk Pak all you want but not cool to bring India into every argument
like its a joke
Last time I checked, most PDF members actually were drooling over the idea of Pakistan normalizing ties with Israel. I don't understand where you get this "most" adverb from.

Deploy where? Are you sure we're still talking about the same thing? lol
And you seriously think the world gives a flying duck about Pakistan or India to initiate World War III over you guys? We're your neighbors and even we don't give a duck. Let alone Europeans or Americans.

Last time I checked, most PDF members actually were drooling over the idea of Pakistan normalizing ties with Israel. I don't understand where you get this "most" adverb from.
Pak has some of the highest anti-Israel sentiments in the world...
If PDF represents Pak than god bless your soul

Pak has some of the highest anti-Israel sentiments in the world...
If PDF represents Pak than god bless your soul
A lot of Arab countries that normalized their ties with Israel also had a huge population with anti-Israel sentiments.
There are unconfirmed reports (possibly fake) that after Bahrain and the Emirates normalized their ties with Israel, Pakistan was also considering normalization of relations with Israel in secret. They could be fake though. I don't deny that.

like its a joke
There have been several Pakistani members here calling for relations with Israel and some of them even advocated for cooperating with Israel to attack Iran!

If you think the world doesn't care about a freaking nuclear war happening you are naive and do you even know what it means. 90% of the entire world crops will die if India-Pakistan go to war due to the nuclear winter that follows leading to world economy crash which will enforce WW3 on people and you know if the world economy crashes what follows
First of all, there's no reason that both countries would nuke each other to the point of annihilation in case of a war. Secondly, even if so, they can't completely annihilate each other. You can't completely annihilate India with some 100 or 200 nukes, most of which are probably weaker than 100 kilotonnes.
Thirdly, there's Europe, the United States, Russia, China, South American countries, African countries, and many other countries that can replace your agricultural products without a problem.
Fourthly, a lot of racists in the world actually want the populations of both countries to get reduced. You know how a South Asian life is not seen equally in the media as the life of a Western European, for example. Right?

First of all, there's no reason that both countries would nuke each other to the point of annihilation in case of a war. Secondly, even if so, they can't completely annihilate each other.

Our Nuclear program is secret. We don't reveal it's tonnes nor the true size of our stockpile magnitude.

Lol you don't even understand the dynamics of nuclear winter and here you are trying to create a reason. If they drop 100s on each other the farmer in Africa, America and around the globe will suffer equally.. A nuclear winter do you know what that means. The whole world enters winter for 2-3 years

Our Nuclear program is secret. We don't reveal it's tonnes nor the true size of our stockpile magnitude.

Lol you don't even understand the dynamics of nuclear winter and here you are trying to create a reason. If they drop 100s on each other the farmer in Africa, America and around the globe will suffer equally.. A nuclear winter do you know what that means. The whole world enters winter for 2-3 years

And all of that because you fall for the British trap. What a misery.

You are joking. Right? A global nuclear winter over what? Pakistan and India nuking each other with 50 kilotonne bombs? ROFL

At first I thought you were talking about nuclear winter in affected areas of nuclear warfare (which is reasonable to some extent), but if you think a global nuclear winter is even remotely possible over some hundred fission bombs (which makes up the entirety of the Pakistani arsenal and most of the Indian arsenal), and most of your bombs are under 50 kilotonnes, you're hugely mistaken.

The largest Indian weapon tested seems to be 60 kilotonnes (according to the internet), correct me if I'm wrong. In that case, even radiation near our border won't be a problem. Particularly because our border area with Pakistan is very sparsely populated. So, feel free to nuke the crap out of each other.

You are joking. Right? A global nuclear winter over what? Pakistan and India nuking each other with 50 kilotonne bombs? ROFL

At first I thought you were talking about nuclear winter in affected areas of nuclear warfare (which is reasonable to some extent), but if you think a global nuclear winter is even remotely possible over some hundred fission bombs (which makes up the entirety of the Pakistani arsenal and most of the Indian arsenal), and most of your bombs are under 50 kilotonnes, you're hugely mistaken.

The largest Indian weapon tested seems to be 60 kilotonnes (according to the internet), correct me if I'm wrong. In that case, even radiation near our border won't be a problem. Particularly because our border area with Pakistan is very sparsely populated. So, feel free to nuke the crap out of each other.

The Fissile size is kept secret on both sides even on the stockpile size.. Calculation of that video is based on 50 Kilotonnes-60-kilotonnes and these sizes but in truth both countries have bigger tonnes here in 2021. These estimated are like from 20 years ago stockpile but 22 years have passed I am pretty sure their real stockpile is different today but all that is irrelevant now just 50-60 kilotonnes is enough to create years of nuclear winter if they throw at each other just several the video was based on that 50-60 kilotonnes. Denying science and certainities will not change science

Back
Top Bottom