What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A lot of Arab countries that normalized their ties with Israel also had a huge population with anti-Israel sentiments.
There are unconfirmed reports (possibly fake) that after Bahrain and the Emirates normalized their ties with Israel, Pakistan was also considering normalization of relations with Israel in secret. They could be fake though. I don't deny that.
Pak is a democracy, where people can/do protest...

The Fissile size is kept secret on both sides even on the stockpile size.. 50 Kilotonnes-60-kilotonnes the calculation of that video was based on these sizes but in truth both in truth both countries have bigger tonnes. These estimated are like from 20 years ago stockpile but 22 years have passed I pretty sure there real stockpile is different today but all that is irrelevant just 50-60 kilotonnes is enough to create years of nuclear winter if they throw at each other just several. Denying science and certainities will not change science
You don't have the proven capability of developing hydrogen bombs.
The best we know about Pakistan's nuclear program is that you can develop fusion-boosted fission bombs. The Khushab reactor plays a central role in your nuclear weapons program because it produces plutonium, deuterium and tritium.

The rest is just speculation. I mean nearly all countries can claim to have secret weapons. Iran may very well have megatonne nukes if we're going to talk about speculations. But as far as public information is concerned, Iran does not have nuclear weapons. As far as public information is concerned, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is limited to 50 kilotonne fission bombs and you cannot develop ICBMs capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Now, you may say that secrets exist and you have all those capabilities and more. Well, that's something that we cannot discuss because we need to discuss based on verified facts. Not speculations.

But even 50 megatonne Tsar bomb cannot cause global nuclear winter. And Pakistan seems to be decades behind that. Unfortunately, contrary to what you think, a nuclear war with India will hurt solely Pakistan and India. The rest of the world cannot care less. At the worst case scenario, Iran will have to distribute iodine pills to citizens near Pakistan border. But the majority of Pakistani cities and population centers that will be of interest to Indians are in the west of Pakistan and Iran can't care less about such a hypothetical nuclear war, except for tragic human sufferings of Pakistanis and Indians.

Pak is a democracy, where people can/do protest...
And where Taliban throws acid on girls like Malala because they want to get educated and improve Pakistan's female literacy from 50% to slightly higher.

Last edited:
The best we know about Pakistan's nuclear program is that you can develop fusion-boosted fission bombs. The Khushab reactor plays a central role in your nuclear weapons program.

The rest is just speculation. I mean all countries can claim to have secret weapons. Iran may very well have megatonne nukes. But as far as public information is concerned, Iran does not have nuclear weapons. As far as public information is concerned, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is limited to 50 kilotonne fission bombs and you cannot develop ICBMs capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Now, you may say that secrets exists and you have all those capabilities and more. Well, that's something that we cannot discuss because we need to discuss based on verified facts. Not speculations.

But even 50 megatonne Tsar bomb cannot cause global nuclear winter. And Pakistan seems to be decades behind that.

And where Taliban throws acid on girls like Malala because they want to get educated and improve Pakistan's female literacy from 50% to slightly higher.
democracy doesn't mean you have no societal issues that need addressing?
and you are literally bringing up actions of a terrorist group in a random situation about Israel- Pakistan relationship...

democracy doesn't mean you have no societal issues that need addressing?
and you are literally bringing up actions of a terrorist group in a random situation about Israel- Pakistan relationship...
Your comment was rhetorical and not factual. Do you disagree?
Pakistan is not a democracy. You have a long history of military coups and intervention in your politics.

The best we know about Pakistan's nuclear program is that you can develop fusion-boosted fission bombs. The Khushab reactor plays a central role in your nuclear weapons program.

The rest is just speculation. I mean all countries can claim to have secret weapons. Iran may very well have megatonne nukes. But as far as public information is concerned, Iran does not have nuclear weapons. As far as public information is concerned, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is limited to 50 kilotonne fission bombs and you cannot develop ICBMs capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Now, you may say that secrets exists and you have all those capabilities and more. Well, that's something that we cannot discuss because we need to discuss based on verified facts. Not speculations.

But even 50 megatonne Tsar bomb cannot cause global nuclear winter. And Pakistan seems to be decades behind that.

Lol.. These estimations are from freaking 1998 including the testing of the 50 kilotonnes do you know how many years has past by since 24 years?

The Hiroshima bomb was 15 kilotonnes and that itself can cause a nuclear winter if a 50-60 of them are exchanged.. You have left your brain outside. 15 kilotonnes whipped out entire of Hiroshima.

50 kilotonnes are from 1998 including the estimates of the stockpile..

No one Tsar can't cause nuclear winter you need several of them and it needs to turn into an exchange tit for tat than boom you get yourself nuclear winter.

Science my friend science

Lol.. These estimations are from freaking 1998 including the testing of the 50 kilotonnes do you know how many years has past by since 24 years?

The Hiroshima bomb was 15 kilotonnes and that itself can cause a nuclear winter if a 50-60 of them are exchanged.. You have left your brain outside. 15 kilotonnes whipped out entire of Hiroshima.

50 kilotonnes are from 1998 including the estimates..

No one Tsar can't cause nuclear you need several of them and it needs to turn into an exchange tit and tat than boom you get yourself nuclear winter.
Pakistan's second nuclear test in 1998 was 25 kilotonnes at maximum, according to your own calculations. American Physics Society estimated only 8 kilotonnes. I agree with your own estimate though.

Did 50 mega-tonne Tsar bomb cause a nuclear winter? You do realize that a 50 mega-tonne bomb releases the energy of 1000 bombs each equal to 50 kilotonnes. Right?

Let's assume that India detonates a 100 kilotonne bomb over the city of Mand (which seems to be the closest city to Iran's border). Even then, radiation radius, thermal radiation radius and blast damage radius will all fall short of reaching Iranian cities. Again, if India and Pakistan really want to nuke the crap out of each other, feel free to do so. Nobody cares really and it will only cause human tragedy for your nations unfortunately. We may not even need to distribute iodine pills, but we may do it as a safety measure.

Pakistan's second nuclear test in 1998 was 25 kilotonnes at maximum, according to your own calculations. American Physics Society estimated only 8 kilotonnes. I agree with your own estimate though.

Did 50 mega-tonne Tsar bomb cause a nuclear winter? You do realize that a 50 mega-tonne bomb releases the energy of 1000 bombs each equal to 50 kilotonnes. Right?

Let's assume that India detonates a 100 kilotonne bomb over the city of Mand (which seems to be the closest city to Iran's border). Even then, radiation radius, thermal radiation radius and blast damage radius will all fall short of reaching Iranian cities. Again, if India and Pakistan really want to nuke the crap out of each other, feel free to do so. Nobody cares really and it will only cause human tragedy for your nations unfortunately. We may not even need to distribute iodine pills, but we may do it as a safety measure.

This is jahiliyya. I will example to you now again why one Tsar won't cause it because it hits one area meaning the dust doesn't spread rapidly but go directly up and spread out slowly avoiding nuclear winter where as multiple exhanges releases more smoke including dust and initially it is all about the smoke and dust not the yield itself that causes the winter.. multiple warheads despite smaller yield create more smoke and dust.

Besides you are to emotionally you are writting like a teen girl in here period you just gotta chill out

Last edited:
This is jahiliyya. I will example to you now again why one Tsar won't cause it because it hits one area meaning the small doesn't spread rapidly but go directly up and spread out slowly avoiding nuclear winter where as multiple exhanges releases more smoke and initially it is all about the smoke not the yield itself that causes the winter.. multiple despite warheads smaller yield create more smoke.

Besides you are to emotionally you are writting like a teen girl in here period you just gotta chill out
Dude, you sound clueless about nuclear weapons. Cry and insult all you want, that won't help your ridiculous argument even one tiny bit. This whole nuclear winter thing you are talking about is a joke for anyone that understands jackshit about the thing. Maybe 100 megatonne nukes (which have never been tested and only Russia and the US have had plans to build them, but even they didn't build them) can have such global affects over some large areas of the planet, but your 50 kilotonne fission bombs will be like a fart in the wind by all means.

Shawnee once rightly asked why I am wasting my time on a person that even his avatar is an immediate turn-off, let alone your knowledge. It was my bad to even reply to you after you quoted me. He was right.

Dude, you sound clueless about nuclear weapons. Cry and insult all you want, that won't help your ridiculous argument even one tiny bit. This whole nuclear winter thing you are talking about is a joke for anyone that understands jackshit about the thing. Maybe 100 megatonne nukes (which have never been tested and only Russia and the US have had plans to build them, but even they didn't build them) can have such global affects over some large areas of the planet, but your 50 kilotonne fission bombs will be like a fart in the wind by all means.

Shawnee once rightly asked why I am wasting my time on a person that even his avatar is an immediate turn-off, let alone your knowledge. It was my bad to even reply to you after you quoted me. He was right.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree here who is emotionally imbalanced... Hiroshima and Nagasaki beg to differ only 15 kilotonnes exited them into the nether-realm perhaps you should converse with them since they have been farted on and see if they will respond

I guess we will have to agree to disagree here who is emotionally imbalanced... Hiroshima and Nagasaki beg to differ only 15 kilotonnes exited them into the nether-realm perhaps you should converse with them since they have been farted on and see if they will respond
Correction: I never called you emotionally imbalanced. That might unintentionally imply that you know something about the topic but your emotions are blinding you. You are just clueless about the subject and sound retarded, regardless of your emotional status.

Anyway, from now on, the discussion over that is over. People can read the posts and do their own research. Although most of them know enough to know what is what and which is which. Have a good time.

Correction: I never called you emotionally imbalanced. That might unintentionally imply that you know something about the topic but your emotions are blinding you. You are just clueless about the subject and sound retarded, regardless of your emotional status.

Anyway, from now on, the discussion over that is over. People can read the posts and do their own research. Although most of them know enough to know what is what and which is which. Have a good time.

I have corrected you atleast 5 times but lets not go further deep on that topic shall we and let the readers decide I am not after one upping you see. Good time to you as well my mann.

some of them even advocated for cooperating with Israel!

Not on PDF atleast I have never seen that before here and but there is one but that guy with the norwegian flag his Israeli-Pakistani he doesn't count as Pak.. That idea is none-existent on PDF

اگر خدا بخواد، بدهی خودروسازان داخلی (بخوانید لگن سازان) به جایی رسیده که بیشترشون در آستانه ورشکستگی هستند
یعنی می‌شه روزی رو ببینیم که از شر این مافیای خودرو مردم آسوده شدن و می‌تونند بالاخره خودروی خوب با قیمت درست سوار بشن؟​

اگر خدا بخواد، بدهی خودروسازان داخلی (بخوانید لگن سازان) به جایی رسیده که بیشترشون در آستانه ورشکستگی هستند
یعنی می‌شه روزی رو ببینیم که از شر این مافیای خودرو مردم آسوده شدن و می‌تونند بالاخره خودروی خوب با قیمت درست سوار بشن؟​
Dadash, maffia dampaee ham dar keshvar darim. bale dorost khoondi, baraye dampaee ham dar keshvar maffia hast. che berese be khodro.

Back
Top Bottom