What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Apparently they have made an attempt before in the past.

Regardless, these military's personal are usually in bases, perhaps underground bases and are difficult to get to. Hajizadeh and the others probably live in a base. Soleimani was an exception because he frequently travels around, besides this they have not been able to attack senior military officials.

What the Israelis were doing was killing civilians who lived in the city, drove to grocery stores and went to restaurants with their family etc...

None of the top heads of Sepah live in a base. Hajizadeh lives in Tehran.

The best Iran can do is build a “green zone” like equivalent in Tehran that is ultra high security neighborhoods that are guarded. But again death is a part of life, no one wants to live in a cage for the rest of their life for something that may or may not happen.

Assassinations are a part of history for thousands of years.

None of the top heads of Sepah live in a base. Hajizadeh lives in Tehran.

The best Iran can do is build a “green zone” like equivalent in Tehran that is ultra high security neighborhoods that are guarded. But again death is a part of life, no one wants to live in a cage for the rest of their life for something that may or may not happen.

Assassinations are a part of history for thousands of years.

He lives in Tehran, but in a large enclosed areas east of Tehran I believe. My point was, these people are not out in the public like the nuclear scientists which was my point, You won't find Hajizadeh driving his Peykan around to go to a supermarket. Just trying to give an example here.
no one wants to live in a cage for the rest of their life for something that may or may not happen.
Military people living in bases all the time regardless. Enclosed places with supermarkets, etc...
When it comes to these guys, they dedicate everything to their craft including their life. Living on a enclosed "green zone" is no problem for them.

Attachments

• 1628101711502.png
    1628101711502.png
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • 1628101747232.png
    1628101747232.png
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Any news about Raisi ministers...specially the foreign, oil, defense..or the nuclear head.

When was this photo released?

Today along with naming Aghajani as another drone master.

فرمانده کل سپاه: صهیونیست‌ها متوجه پیامد حرف‌هایشان باشند
سرلشکر سلامی با تاکید بر اینکه قدرت دفاعی و تهاجمی ما برای واکنش های سخت به هر دشمنی کاملاً آماده است، گفت: صهیونیست‌ها متوجه پیامد حرف‌هایشان باشند.​

Very suspicious. This is not how Iran operates. Just compare this to the last time Iran seized a British tanker. I'm not sure what's going on here.

UK agency says hijackers left ship off UAE coast

Last edited:
Very suspicious. This is not how Iran operates. Just compare this to the last time Iran seized a British tanker. I'm not sure what's going on here.

It seems to have been some weird staged event in order to drum up tensions or it really could have been a stand off between Iranian forces and the West over this tanker. What actually happened, we'll never know.

Anyways, we're fast approaching a wider-conflict regardless, so I just considered it to be another nail in the coffin really.

It was so close to Iranian waters though. If Iranian forces had captured it then it would have been in Iran by now.

Also Iran has no reason to seize a British tanker at this point. Also last time Iran didn't hide it's intentions. They captured the ship and from the start they made it clear what they were doing.

If this was a false flag then I'm not sure what their intentions even were. Capture the ship, let it sit there, then send it back to UAE ? Why ?

This is weird.

It seems to have been some weird staged event in order to drum up tensions or it really could have been a stand off between Iranian forces and the West over this tanker. What actually happened, we'll never know.

Anyways, we're fast approaching a wider-conflict regardless, so I just considered it to be another nail in the coffin really.

Eventually we will reach a point where we have to engage militarily with the Israelis, I can't see any scenario where this will not happen.

One can argue it is the only way we can get a good deal

Eventually we will reach a point where we have to engage militarily with the Israelis, I can't see any scenario where this will not happen.

One can argue it is the only way we can get a good deal

There is a possibility a unintentional war is coming. Those that understand the universe (not to be confused with religion) and chaos entropy theory will understand that a period of entropy is on the horizon.

Rumblings are happening. Iran is calling up it’s forces.

It’s a warning to the West and insurance agencies that insure these tankers. They can raise the cost of premiums to insure tankers and make it more expensive for travel.

I wonder how Iran looks at the situation in Afghanistan

They don't like Taliban but current Afghan gov isn't too friendly with Iran I believe

Will Iran play an active role in Afghanistan or watch from afar

If they plan to watch from afar what are thier plans for the refugees or terrorists

With the current economic situation in Iran, the government of Iran is extremely reluctant to get directly involved. Iran is already supporting various proxies in the region, not to mention the threat from Israel.

Basically Iran is trying to secure its borders while sitting back and watching. Currently the Taliban and government forces are in a life and death struggle.

Afghanistan is a death trap for any nation that gets involved. Once the smoke settles then we'll see what happens.

Personally I believe that the Afghan government will not be able to sustain itself without help from a larger, more powerful nation. Maybe they can turn to India for help ? I don't know.

I wonder how Iran looks at the situation in Afghanistan

They don't like Taliban but current Afghan gov isn't too friendly with Iran I believe

Will Iran play an active role in Afghanistan or watch from afar

If they plan to watch from afar what are thier plans for the refugees or terrorists

Iran wins another gold at the Olympics, now at 2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2021, 10:16 AM

Tokyo Olympics:
US trounced by Iranian men's sabre team
US trounced by Iranian men's sabre team

TEHRAN, Jul. 28 (MNA) – Iranian saber fencers defeated American rivals in Tokyo Olympics becoming close to fifth place.

Iranian saber fencers competed against the United States, becoming close to fifth place in Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

In this match, the national team of the Islamic Republic of Iran defeated its American rival with a result of 45 to 36.

Iranian saber fencers will compete against Egypt to achieve fifth place.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom