What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Who is tengri? lol

lol :D who ?

btw , after a long long time this is your first post here ! :angry:

سلام

امروز رفتم دندون عقل رو کشیدم ... کلا نمی تونم حرف بزنم ...

@
rmi5

کشیدن دندون عقل تو ینگه دنیا ، چند می شه !؟

از اونجایی که نظام پزشکی ایران هم مثل مال آمریکاست ( آزاده ) می خوام بدونم ...

برای اطلاعات عمومی ...

lol , che soalee miporsi dadash :D

lol :D who ?

This dude:

It is true that Safavids were Turkic people. Otherwise from where the all the Azeri people popped out from? It is no brainer. Really a pitty we have to discuss about this really. I guess certain people can't stomach that Azeri were the rulers of the whole region. Azeri people today are the most modern people in the region. With the permision of the almighty tengri from the altay mountains they will be the strongest force in the region again and the region will know peace and tranquility.

btw , after a long long time this is your first post here ! :angry:

Life is bussssy.. these days .. haman jan.. :(

Tengri is one of the names for the primary chief deity in the religion of the early Turkic (Xiongnu, Hunnic, Bulgar) and Mongolic (Xianbei) peoples.

lol.. so u believe in "tengri" the diety now man?

I mean its one thing to be proud of ur ethnicity/race.. n honour your past whatever... but this is really going too far... !

This dude:

It is true that Safavids were Turkic people. Otherwise from where the all the Azeri people popped out from? It is no brainer. Really a pitty we have to discuss about this really. I guess certain people can't stomach that Azeri were the rulers of the whole region. Azeri people today are the most modern people in the region. With the permision of the almighty tengri from the altay mountains they will be the strongest force in the region again and the region will know peace and tranquility.

Life is bussssy.. these days .. haman jan.. :(

lol.. so u believe in "tengri" the diety now man?

I mean its one thing to be proud of ur ethnicity/race.. n honour your past whatever... but this is really going too far... !
Yes dude Azery like today`s tabirz ardabil orumiah qazvin...

so lets ask another question from rmi5 :

how much is your Internet bandwidth ... and how much you pay for it ( I mean your download and upload speed in KB .... )

I just want to know ....

Who is this angle lady ??
388488_Al5vtG48.jpg

This dude:

Why should I be ashamed of pre-islamic deity almighty tengri? We Turks both accept islam and our pre-islam religion. Also we use the word allah and tengri/tanri interchangably. They are the same thing in our vocab.

Why should I be ashamed of pre-islamic deity almighty tengri? We Turks both accept islam and our pre-islam religion. Also we use the word allah and tengri/tanri interchangably. They are the same thing in our vocab.

Who said abt being ashamed? as for interchangeable.. not really.. its like a hindu convert using Rams instead of God or Allah..

Also here ur talking abt "Tengri from Altai mountains" ... tell us does a diety give life or death ......... or Allah .. ?

Who said abt being ashamed? as for interchangeable.. not really.. its like a hindu convert using Rams instead of God or Allah..

Also here ur talking abt "Tengri from Altai mountains" ... tell us does a diety give life or death or Allah .. ?
There is only one god in my eyes. The almighty tengri.

"When the blue sky [Tengri] above and the brown earth below were created, between them a human being was created. Over the human beings, my ancestors Bumin Kagan and Istemi Kagan ruled. They ruled people by Turkish laws, they led them and succeeded"

There is only one god in my eyes. The almighty tengri.

"When the blue sky [Tengri] above and the brown earth below were created, between them a human being was created. Over the human beings, my ancestors Bumin Kagante and Istemi Kagan ruled. They ruled people by Turkish laws, they led them and succeeded"

oh ok.. plz tell us more abt ur religion...

Back
Top Bottom